The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 8 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-31-02, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 8 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps"
{Jeff Probst} Next time on Survivor...

{JP} ...the tribes adjust to their new living situation.

{Brian} ...that you know we're living together...

{Brian} ...it all looks peachy

{Brian} ...it's us against them.

{Ken} It smells like under the boardwalk comin' out

{Ken} I don't go around pissing where I sleep like Chuay Gahn.

{Ken} Just for that simple fact I can't feel at home here.

{Jeff Probst} And Magilla returns.

{Ken} The bananas are gone.

{Helen} Damn monkey! I swear I'm gonna kill him if I get him.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 8 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps Bungler 10-31-02 1
   RE: Ep 8 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps true 10-31-02 6
       Gee Whiz! Rain Crow 11-01-02 9
       RE: Ep 8 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps blacknwhitedog 11-01-02 10
 RE: Ep 8 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps Bungler 10-31-02 2
   RE: Ep 8 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps Loree 10-31-02 3
       RE: Ep 8 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps mistofleas 10-31-02 4
       RE: Ep 8 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps survivor_matt 10-31-02 5
 RE: Ep 8 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps Kokoro 10-31-02 7
   RE: Ep 8 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps ZJ 11-01-02 8
       RE: Ep 8 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps Loree 11-01-02 11
       RE: Ep 8 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps samboohoo 11-03-02 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-31-02, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 8 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps"
Above cap #10, I can't really understand what Ken's saying. I've typed what it sounds like to me, but it doesn't make a lot of sense. If anybody can hear it better than I could, please feel free to correct me on that line.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-31-02, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 8 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps"
I think you got it right, or very close Bungler. Look at cap 11. Pee stains just above the blanket where they are lying down. It must be Ken that complains about CG's hygiene habits as stated in the TV Guide description for episode 8.

Members of the two original tribes consider forming alliances with some of their new mates. Also, one castaway gets disgusted by the hygiene habits of others; and an eighth person is voted off the island.

Rain Crow 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-01-02, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rain%20Crow Click to send private message to Rain%20Crow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Gee Whiz!"
I don't think those are human whiz stains, they are just too close to the bedding (unless one of the castaways is incontinent .

Here's what I think. Those whiz stains might be nothing more than bat whiz or even stalactite drippings. Bat whiz and droppings collect right below where they "hang out" and can also produce a serious odor problem.

Or, it could also be a calling card from Magilla .

"Onward Thru the Fog"

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-02, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep 8 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps"
It sounded to me like he said

"It smells like under the boardwalk at Conney Isle"

but I dunno

blacknwhitedog
It's just a show, I should really just relax...mst3k

10-31-02, 09:36 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Ep 8 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps"

'round the camp fun? Or challenge prep? I'm voting camp fun, since Ted's the only one shown playing. But who knows.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-02, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 8 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps"
Isn't that the funnel thing from the RC that Dood won for the Thai feast? Maybe they got to keep the props.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-02, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 8 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps"
I was gonna say the same thing Loree. I'm pretty sure this is one of the "cather" thingys used for the last RC.

--wonders if MB just hands the tribes all the left overs to make sure they don't kill each other in their sleep

survivor_matt 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-31-02, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivor_matt Click to send private message to survivor_matt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 8 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps"
I can't really tell what that is, I would agree that it is just camp fun. Nothing important, but I could be wrong.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-31-02, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 8 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps"
<<{Ken} Just for that simple fact I can't feel at home here.>>

This particular comment makes me think he won't have too much longer to call it home anyway. He's also developed kind of a forced personality (though he was an integral part of Shii Ann's story) over the last two episodes. Though this wouldn't really tell us if it's a merge or not....(I figure Ken would go regardless of how many people are at the next TC, unless it's a CG only event)

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

ZJ 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-01-02, 05:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ZJ Click to send private message to ZJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep 8 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps"
Guys, go see Ep 7 another time. During the scene in which the ambassadors choose their new beach to stay, notice Ken didn't look too pleased after CG was chosen, perhaps he wanted to stay at SJ but was outnumbered after Shii Ann defected...

From my point of view, if I was a SJ member, I would have wanted to stay at my tribe. At least I was familar with it.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-02, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep 8 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps"
Yes, look how happy Brian was to know they were staying in his kingdom. I think Shii Ann made the decision because she just wanted to get away. Ken was left outnumbered.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-02, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep 8 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps"
Agree ZJ. Plus, Ken probably didn't like the idea of having to work so hard for water. We know he didn't swim during that flower IC challenge. Rowing a boat at least a mile to get water wouldn't thrill me to much either -- think about having to swim that far.

Besides, he's survived life in the hut for this long. What's another couple of weeks? (Or rather days for him . . . going on the fact that he'll go soon.) Remember, he hadn't seen the cave yet when the decision was made.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •