The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Snewser Pick Up?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-31-02, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Snewser Pick Up?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-02 AT 01:12 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-31-02 AT 01:10 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-31-02 AT 01:09 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-31-02 AT 01:07 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-31-02 AT 01:07 PM (EST)
Do not look
Do not look
Do not look
Do not look
Do not look
Do not look
Do not look
Do not look
Do not look
Do not look

There is a picture of a little red Shii-Devil, smoking cigs on his site.

Shii-Anne?

Thoughts?

Edited multiple times because I'm and idiot on a Halloween sugar buzz (we just did candy apples at work ! ) and to say that if this is not the "pick" then just use this to discuss when it pops up.

D.R.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Acme Agrees bergdogg 10-31-02 1
   RE: Acme Agrees managerr 10-31-02 4
 RE: Snewser Pick Up? SurvivorStef 10-31-02 2
   RE: Snewser Pick Up? Q 10-31-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-31-02, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Acme Agrees"
For as much as it's worth (which isn't much this season) ACME has also chosen Shii Ann as the vote. The Shii populous is growing, and those who voted for Ken might need to make sure they want him as their horse tonight.

"This, unfortunately, is the high point of my day" - Lester Burnham

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-31-02, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Acme Agrees"
Why just because a bunch of other people have said so without any evidence whatsoever? Acme has a losing record this season and Snewser's picks before 6:00 EST are 50/50 as well. I advise everyone to trust their normal spoiling patterns and not fall into what might be a 3rd Shii Ann trap.

SurvivorStef 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-31-02, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorStef Click to send private message to SurvivorStef Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Snewser Pick Up?"
It now says

"Happy Halloween to my favorite network and my favorite player. You know I love you."

When you click on my favorite player it shows an altered picture of SA.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-31-02, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Snewser Pick Up?"
Love the heart on the fork photo. You know in my family the heart is a tasty treat. I guess she OD'd on hearts after eating Jed(b) and Robbs.

Too bad, turnaround is fair play though. ( I will miss Shii though), she did outlast DUDE.

D.R.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •