The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Straight Up Now Tell Me....Paula Caught In Hit and Run (and Charged Therewith)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-24-05, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Straight Up Now Tell Me....Paula Caught In Hit and Run (and Charged Therewith)"
Sorry...got her wretched song stuck in my head when I read this.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/news/archive/2005/03/24/entertainment/e121522S61.DTL

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Straight Up Now Tell Me....Paul... greenmonstah 03-24-05 1
 RE: Straight Up Now Tell Me....Paul... Ricky 03-24-05 2
   RE: Straight Up Now Tell Me....Paul... ginger 03-24-05 3
       RE: Straight Up Now Tell Me....Paul... DontGetMeStarted 03-24-05 4
           RE: Straight Up Now Tell Me....Paul... anotherkim 03-25-05 5
               RE: Straight Up Now Tell Me....Paul... ginger 03-25-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Straight Up Now Tell Me....Paula Caught In Hit and Run (and Charged Therewith)"
"Ginger, Ginger, Ginger...how you doin' Dawg? You look gooooood up there tonight..."

If I were limited to just one adjective to describe Paula, I would have to say that adjective would be: "loopy".

Paula is loopy.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-24-05, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Straight Up Now Tell Me....Paula Caught In Hit and Run (and Charged Therewith)"
Yep, the rumors were true (for once).

Here's the meat of the article...

"American Idol" judge Paula Abdul was charged Thursday with hit-and-run driving for allegedly fleeing after her car clipped another vehicle on a freeway last December. The city attorney's office filed the misdemeanor count, which carries a maximum sentence of six months in jail and a $1,000 fine.

In the end, those of us that walk away winning, win more than just a loss - Audrey, Apprentice loser

03-24-05, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Straight Up Now Tell Me....Paula Caught In Hit and Run (and Charged Therewith)"
I like the way she'd stated that it couldn't have been her car because her car was in the shop, but investigation proved it was in the shop the day after. Probably to fix that long scratch down the side...

I think Whitney could use company.

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-24-05, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Straight Up Now Tell Me....Paula Caught In Hit and Run (and Charged Therewith)"
you are kidding right? Is she that whacked? Aww man....
This is exactly where to much money and good looks can lead ....
;)

Well there is also living with the fact that she coupled with Emilio too....
(Can't believe I think that when Repo Man is one of my all time fave movies, but well, I do...)

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-05, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Straight Up Now Tell Me....Paula Caught In Hit and Run (and Charged Therewith)"

she is soooooo on drugs, poor dumb thing.

wonder how 'til Simon mentions it?

03-25-05, 11:25 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Straight Up Now Tell Me....Paula Caught In Hit and Run (and Charged Therewith)"
I totally agree. She plead guilty, was fined, and will be at her usual station for next week's AI:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=494&ncid=762&e=2&u=/ap/20050325/ap_en_tv/people_abdul

We argue in my office now as to whether it's uppers or downers, but we're sticking with pills of some kind.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •