The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Any predictions??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

CDawg 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-06-03, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CDawg Click to send private message to CDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Any predictions??"
My prediction is Chantel. I don't believe America is voting for the best act anymore. I don't see anybody other than AJ or Chantel getting in because the fan base has been developed and America has consistently brought Chantel into the top 3. AJ is her only competition as he has cracked the top spots previously. No one left has, indicating to me that the fan base isn't there for the others.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Any predictions?? RUTGERSpaul 08-06-03 1
   RE: Any predictions?? CDawg 08-06-03 2
       RE: Any predictions?? RonniLee 08-06-03 4
 RE: Any predictions?? akoylite 08-06-03 3
   RE: Any predictions?? tattoohater 08-06-03 5
       RE: Any predictions?? CDawg 08-06-03 6
 RE: Any predictions?? BlueJeansJane 08-07-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RUTGERSpaul 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-06-03, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RUTGERSpaul Click to send private message to RUTGERSpaul Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Any predictions??"
I haven't counted anybody out except for Morgan and Katelyn. I think Katelyn pulled in mediocre performances up until the past three weeks, when we "really got to know Katelyn". Like I've said, it's that "Little, Too Little, Too Late". Morgan is just way over-the-top, and I think everybody sees this and sees he tries WAY TOO hard, and clearly last night, he tried too hard to outshine his group members in the choruses.

We all see A.J. and Chantel with good chances to get into the Top 3 because of the remaining 6, as mentioned, they're the only who have ever cracked the Top 3. Danielle, Jordan, Morgan, and Katelyn have always been left on the couch.

I think people might actually, FINALLY, see Danielle. I don't know how she escaped the Top 3 EVERY week but she might finally get the recognition, but like Gladys said, no matter what happens, she'll be something huge.

Personally, I think Jordan made the best addition to the group, I think aesthetically and soud quality, I liked Jordan, and I don't know how many other people saw it, but that might bolster her into the Top 3, but I highly doubt it, but she's my sentimental fave and I'd like to see if it actually happens.

If people all have that sympathetic notion for Chantel, coming out 2nd place 3 out of 4 weeks, it could be her final push. Getting beaten out by Taylor, Chauncey, AND Lucy. If I go by history, I'd go for Chantel, plus I'd love to see her Dad's response to her making the group, I'm sure nothing less than priceless.

08-06-03, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CDawg Click to send private message to CDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Any predictions??"
I like Jordan too, but that frickin' panel always says she is not there yet. I don't see enough calls coming from her b/c I don't see dumb little kids backing someone when they are told those things by the panel.

The influence of the panel concerns me, and I think Debbie Gibson's remarks each week screw her up. Everyone's perfect except for Chantel. Debbie Gibson is evil.

RonniLee 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-06-03, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonniLee Click to send private message to RonniLee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Any predictions??"
My vote is for Jordan! But unfortunately, her final performance may not have done it. If the audience does vote for who fits into the group the best though, they would have called in for her.
Otherwise, Chantel is the crowd fav. but she stunk last night, and even her fans might have become discouraged.
I think America will put Danielle to the top 3- but I think A.J./Chantel who have consistantly been up there will take it.

Gladys did kind of talk Jordan up a bit though, so maybe the audience voted her in..

According to the t.v guide the show is on for the next 2 weeks in a row (ea. an hr.), so what more are they going to show us??
**Maybe some surprises??

akoylite 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-06-03, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail akoylite Click to send private message to akoylite Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Any predictions??"
After last nights performances i think Danielle should get in, her voice blended the best with the rest of the group.

I wish Chantel would get in , but
1: i think she'd be better off as a solo artist
2: she hasn't sounded that greaT the past few weeks.

And does anyone think they might have the losing 5 juniors also form a band aand record?

tattoohater 18 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-03, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tattoohater Click to send private message to tattoohater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Any predictions??"
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-03 AT 04:25 PM (EST)

I think Chantel blew it last night and A.J. will get in. I have always thought Danielle was best out of all 10 of them but obviuously not many agree, although I must say most people at this message board agree. Jordan would be my choice except her voice is not strong enough, but she is going to be a knockout in a few years, no doubt about it. I thought Morgan actually did pretty well last night, I don't know why everyone continues to rip the kid. He fit in better than anyone in the 5 person setting last night anyway.

08-06-03, 04:28 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Any predictions??"
My problem with Daniel is she doesn't seem to have much of a personality. I think that was Katelynn's problem orignially, she had trouble showing her personality. And now that has has it's kinda too late because the viewers have identified with their contestants.

I also agree about Morgan, but he's always seemed so over the top. I think he was cursed once one member of the panel mentioned how he deserved to be in the group in one of the first shows.

BlueJeansJane 15 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-03, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueJeansJane Click to send private message to BlueJeansJane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Any predictions??"
I think the top 3 will be AJ, Chantel, and Danielle. AJ because he's "hunk", he had a good performance and America might think that another boy is necessary in the group. Chantel has a strong fan base and people may vote for her just so AJ won't get in. And finally, Danielle could be the surprise winner.
I think America noticed Danielle because she sang an actual USA radio hit and she looked great in the group.
tattoohater I agree that Morgan had one of the best performances with the group. I think people don't like him because he is so energetic and confident onstage. Some people hated Justin Guarini for the same things. Maybe better things will come his way.

Nikki

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •