The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Merge Scenario Poll"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-29-02, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Merge Scenario Poll"
Everyone has been great here, brainstorming the possibilities on my old thread. The poor thread has gotten so convoluted it's hard to follow now (and I'm a prime reason for that).

Rather than put up a Part Two, let's take a poll, OK?

State the version of events RC/IC/TC/merge rule/bootee you currently favor.

Support your reasoning if you want or just vote.
Copy these headers if you want:

RC//Painted pairs/Circle gathering
a challenge or a ritual?
Ambassadors or not?
Everyone gets food and drink or just CG wins, or a pair wins, or just Brian?
What is revealed to the players about the merge?

IC
Team, paired, or individual?
How many get immunity?

Merge rule:
Traditional merge
Delayed one episode
Delayed for 2 of more episodes
At what point are any changes announced?

TC
Who gets to vote? Proposals to date:
The losing team votes out a member
All players vote but one team is immune
A pair is immune
Nothing changes from regular merge rules.

Bootee If you want. That is really the concern of the vote thread, but if you're going to outline a scenario you probably have one or more bootees that you favor so why not mention them.

Replying to the original post will help the thread stay readable, but I'm not going to try to make rules.

I look forward to seeing how we are split. Obviously there is no consensus, which makes this a fun week IMO.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Merge Scenario Poll Chrissy gal 10-29-02 1
 RE: Merge Scenario Poll Spidey 10-29-02 2
 RE: Merge Scenario Poll FesterFan1 10-29-02 3
   RE: Merge Scenario Poll toddE 10-29-02 8
 RE: Merge Scenario Poll ulalame 10-29-02 4
 RE: Merge Scenario Poll smrtNsassybnkr 10-29-02 5
 RE: Merge Scenario Poll BMH 10-29-02 6
 RE: Merge Scenario Poll Brownroach 10-29-02 7
 RE: Merge Scenario Poll mizpokey 10-29-02 9
 RE: Merge Scenario Poll Jims02 10-29-02 10
 RE: Merge Scenario Poll dabo 10-29-02 11
 RE: Merge Scenario Poll Yogi 10-29-02 12
 RE: Merge Scenario Poll SurvivinDawg 10-29-02 13
 RE: Merge Scenario Poll Outfrontgirl 10-30-02 14
 RE: Merge Scenario Poll OceanSkater 10-30-02 15
 RE: Merge Scenario Poll Q 10-30-02 16
 RE: Merge Scenario Poll Bebo 10-30-02 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-29-02, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Merge Scenario Poll"
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-02 AT 06:26 PM (EST)

just another gimmick, nothing significant happens, they just get food for their new home.

IC
team, and I think CG wins.

Merge Rule
one camp, two tribes - lasts for one episode.

TC
I don't know (stolen from Rudy).

Bootee
Ken.

Edited because I didn't follow instructions.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-02, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Merge Scenario Poll"
Based on everything I have culled from the other threads:

Ritual. Body Paints maybe just set up who your "date" is for said ritual.

No ambassadors. They are seen painting each other within the tribe and it seems they will arrive together when painted

Everyone gets food and drink, only the CG's are more out of practice and overindulge.

They are told living together, compete as tribes.

IC

Team IC, full tribal immunity.

Merge rule:

Dalayed maybe two episodes. The hope may be to avoid pagonging by forcing cross-tribal alliances to save your own butt and it may continue after merge.

They will likely show up for 3rd post-pseudomerge IC and be told individual.

TC

I am going with all players vote but one team is immune. Not sure that is the most plausible, but I kinda like the dynamic of it.

Bootee

Still hashing through this. IF the above scenario holds true, my gut says Ken boot. But until Thursday afternoon I am not committing on this one.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-02, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Merge Scenario Poll"
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-02 AT 06:11 PM (EST)

I'll take the plunge, as I'm now pretty convinced how this is going to go down.

First, some visual evidence. From Survivor Maps there are some photos from Ao Molee, where a paddle guide took some photos of what appeared to be the merger camp. Unfortunately, the pictures were too big to upload, but there are what appear to be 2 different shelters. One that looks like SJ's Ao Jak shelter, and one that is on the ground and has a tent-like appearance.

Stone Circle/Reward Challenge
What I believe happens is that the tribes receive tree mail and paints. They are instructed to choose a color, but those choices are restricted to ensure 5 M/F pairings. The tribes then meet at the stone circle, where Jeff will explain that they will all be moving to Ao Molee, but will remain as 2 separate entities within the "merged" tribe.

The 5 M/F pairings will compete in the RC. Based on the Press Release, the winner should either be Jan/Jake or Brian/Penny.

Immunity Challenge
I'm not sure what the challenge is, exactly. But I'm sure that CG will win it.

The IC rules will be tribal immunity and everyone votes.

SJ minus Shii Ann vote Shii Ann, and CG + Shii Ann vote Ken.

Ken is the seventh contestant voted off by a margin of 6-4.

These IC/TC rules will stay in place for at least the next 2 episodes, probably longer.

Fester

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-29-02, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Merge Scenario Poll"
Well, I don't find this the most appealing scenario, but I have to agree with what Fester said, with one small caveat:

I don't think this will last more than one episode (at least I hope not) and I'm not totally sure it even lasts till the end of this week, since they seem to be competing as two tribes, but w/o their buffs in the IC.

One last question: Do we know the pairs are from the RC? It is just possible (though probably wishful thinking on my part) that the cage-thingy challenge is the RC, and they later come together in pairs for the IC. I like this idea, but Fester's outline above seems more likely.
]

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-29-02, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Merge Scenario Poll"
RC//Painted pairs/Circle gathering: I think this is going to be a ritualistic gathering of the tribes, but with no "teeth" behind it. They will all get food/drink, but no "winner" of the RC per se. They learn they will all now be living together at one camp. Nothing is said about what the IC will be, and players will assume it's individual.

IC: I think this is going to be the big "surprise" -- although the tribes are living together, they will still compete for immunity as tribes. I'm leaning toward CG getting immunity.

Merge rule: I believe that although they will be merging together to live in one camp, the individual immunity will be postponed for 1-2 episodes. The players only learn about the group immunity when they go to the IC.

TC: I'm going with all players vote but one team is immune.

Bootee: I'm going with Ken for now. I think too much has been made of Shii Ann being a conniver for her to go. Ken will be the target of the CGs, as the strongest remaining member of the Sookies, and I think he might also be the target of the Sookies, given their predilection for voting out persons who are seen as individual immunity threats.

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-29-02, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Merge Scenario Poll"
a challenge or a ritual?
Ambassadors or not?
Everyone gets food and drink or just CG wins, or a pair wins, or just Brian?
What is revealed to the players about the merge?

I think the paint is for some kind of ritual; however, I also think that it somehow ties into the "new relationships" being formed. I think all the details of the merge situation are revealed. (I really have NO clue as to what those details are!)

IC
Team, paired, or individual?
How many get immunity?

I think the teams will compete for immunity, and that immunity will apply to the whole team.

Merge rule:
Traditional merge
Delayed one episode
Delayed for 2 of more episodes
At what point are any changes announced?

I think the actual "merge" of the tribes is going to be delayed only one episode. But all the details will be announced at the "circle" meeting.

TC
Who gets to vote? Proposals to date:
A pair is immune
Nothing changes from regular merge rules

This is a tough one! I suspect that all players will vote, but one team is immune.

Bootee If you want. That is really the concern of the vote thread, but if you're going to outline a scenario you probably have one or more bootees that you favor so why not mention them.

I hate to say it, but I think Ken has a target on his back. I suspect the conflict with Shii Ann is going to be a large part of that. I believe that Shii Ann is going to betray her tribe and vote with the Chewy's. However, I would REALLY like to see that reversed. Have Ken recruit Jan and/or Helen and vote out Shii Ann!

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-29-02, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Merge Scenario Poll"
RC~Painted Pairs~circle

I think it is just a ritual of some sort, I think there are ambassadors for some reason..somebody has to assign who gets pained what! I think everyone gets food..I dont think they learn full details until later

IC~
I think it is the teams sookie and chewie..and chewie wins

Merge~
I think it is just delayed one episode..I mean the jury will be forming after that..they have to merge sooner or later

TC~
I think ken is gettin booted, everybody gets to vote, but the Chewie team is immune from the vote!

***I am really just guessing..I am just gonna tune in, cuz the more I think about it the more I get confused lol***

However I am pretty sure that Ken is gettin booted though..

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-02, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Merge Scenario Poll"
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-02 AT 07:23 PM (EST)

I'll just repost the scenario I was primarily espousing in the other thread, though I don't quite feel 100% behind it yet.

RC: Well I've given this the least amount of thought, but...

The colored pairings are age-related -- or at least Jake and Jan are once again paired as the elders -- and intentionally male/female. They will be told that they are all living together "for now", but will continue to exist as separate tribes. So no need for ambassadors. They will compete in the colored pairs somehow, either with or (probably) against each other, but the RC will have a tribal winner: Chuay Gahn. They may get to invite one Sook Jai (Shii Ann?) to participate in the reward.

IC: Probably tribe vs. tribe. Chuay Gahn wins.

Merge rule: I don't know if they will be told anything specific about the merge in this episode. But they will be told that....

TC: Everyone votes for the bootee. The five immune Chuay Gahns will vote for Ken. Jake/Erin/Penny/Ken will vote for Shii Ann. Shii Ann will vote for Ken. Ken is out of the game 6-4.

I like Fester's idea above that the challenges and TC are conducted this way for at least another episode or two.

**edited to add the part about a Sook Jai participating in the reward.

mizpokey 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-29-02, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mizpokey Click to send private message to mizpokey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Merge Scenario Poll"

My theory is, they are painted up to pair with someone from the opposite tribe and are M/F. In the pics of the comp, SJ are in cuffs in one jail, CG are not cuffed in another jail. Maybe the pairs are competing together and the CG half of the team has to escape their cell and rescue their "partner". The first pair to be freed wins the RC. Based on info so far I'd say it is Brian/Penny or Jan/Jake

IC
Team comp, everyone votes...(Just like everyone else thinks)

Merge
delayed one episode

bootee
It seems like it would be Ken but I just cant convince myself of it. Who knows this time!!

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-02, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Merge Scenario Poll"

-I would like to say that it looks like a traditional merge, but Jeff's "today something DIFFERENT will happen" quote bothers me. I'm guessing they have no RC and this is the "merge talk" from Jiffy.

IC

-No clue. I don't buy into the "paint color pairing" theories for Immunity though.

Merge rule:

-My initial guess would be a switch (but it could very well be a merge)

Bootee

Ken or Ted, depending on which tribe gets the upper hand. Probably Ken though.

What a tangled web we weave...

Quotes of the week
1. "You will NOT see my ta-ta's" -Shii Ann

2. "Do they think I'm too controlling?" -Helen (um, yeah)
3. "My two year old (had a tantrum) one time and I whupped its @$$ and put it back to bed." -Clay
4. "I'm putting in an order for a bigger butt in my next life." -Jan (randomly)

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-02, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Merge Scenario Poll"
>RC//Painted pairs/Circle gathering
>a challenge or a ritual? --- Ritual.
>Ambassadors or not? --- Maybe.
>Everyone gets food and drink or
>just CG wins, or a
>pair wins, or just Brian? --- Everyone.
>
>What is revealed to the players
>about the merge? --- Initially, nothing; they are left to wonder about it until the IC.
>
>IC
>Team, paired, or individual? --- Individual.
>How many get immunity? --- One.
>
>Merge rule: --- >Traditional merge.
>
>At what point are any changes announced? --- At whatever point it becomes necessary; if it doesn't become necessary then it won't be revealed.
>
>TC
>Who gets to vote? --- >Nothing changes from regular merge rules.
>
>Bootee If you want. That
>is really the concern of
>the vote thread, but if
>you're going to outline a
>scenario you probably have one
>or more bootees that you
>favor so why not mention
>them.
>
Vote splits between Ken and Brian, the obvious immunity threats. Ken loses the tie-breaker, whatever it is.

They promised a lot of changes this time out. Well, all the challenges haven't been entirely original, though some new ones were introduced; they have yet to hold RC and IC out of order; most notably they dropped the fire motif in ep 1 in favor of the puzzle motif; they also dropped the "local delicacy" challenge (I guess not-so-happy meal would have been too much for American TV). Truth is that they've made as few changes as possible while maximizing the hype.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Yogi 1206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-29-02, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Yogi Click to send private message to Yogi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Merge Scenario Poll"
Great thread with so many interesting ideas...

RC: My guess is that they get together and have some sort of contest
to decide whose beach they are all going to live on. They are informed
that they are not merging yet, just living together.
CG wins - there are new pictures showing SJ at the CG camp.

IC: This is when they are informed of the 'rest of the details'.
My guess is that they will continue to compete as separate tribes for immunity.
By doing things this way 'pagonging' will not happen as each week either tribe
has a chance to win immunity. This can continue in further rounds until one tribe
is completely gone or they are down to the final 3. Cross tribe alliances would
definitely be happening (ex. Brian/Ted could promise Penny/Jake that they will
not vote against each other).
CG wins - SJ continues to be humbled.

TC: Everybody votes with one tribe being immune.
Bootee: Ken or Jake

Misc
Robb quote: "If it would have got down to independent challenges..."

Jed talking about Penny in an interview: "...but while I was there, wasn't much help usually in the challenges. ;)"
Looks like Penny may be helping/winning more challenges for her tribe in the future.

Ken / Shii Ann loyalty chat. My guess is that this happened before they found out all the details.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-02, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Merge Scenario Poll"
Greetings from Orlando! I haven't been able to really keep up (boy! do I feel left behind ), so I haven't really read this thresd very carefully. Please forgive me if I repeat something.

I don't think this whole merger thing is going to amount to much. This pairs thing is probably to win a dinner (can you say "Pappy and Sean rolling in the sand"?!?!) or something. This whole "assumptions" thing is more to generate viewer interest than anything actually happening in the game. Remember how the big "swap" turned out to be a great big fizzy NOTHING.

So it's like S-3: They merge, have IC (individual immunity), they party, and things go on like before.

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across. -- Julian Simon

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 02:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Merge Scenario Poll"
Ritual.
Burnett wants them to think it's a typical Ep 7 with no RC.
Plentiful party supplies for all.
Shii Ann and maybe others visit CG, but it's not the merge camp.
The players are told they will sleep as two tribes on one beach.

>IC
Team competition and immunity.

Merge rule:
Delayed one episode.
Jeff doesn't tell them when the merge will occur, only that it's not NOW.

TC
Occam's Razor for a team IC.
Chewies win. Suckies go to TC.

Bootee
Shii Annoyed the hell out of everybody and they think she's a defector. Goes to join Kelly G, Brandon, and Zoe in the club of people who tried to play with the folks outside their alliance. Misdirection is all about Ken as a target.

OceanSkater 315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-30-02, 07:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OceanSkater Click to send private message to OceanSkater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Merge Scenario Poll"

The RC: the reward will be to spend this time together , but they will remain two tribes living on one beach with lots of food and wine.

Merge will be delayed most likely until November 14th.

IC will be done as individuals, but the winner can cover himself and another person of his choice with it OR the TRIBE of his choice, signaling a defection possibly.

Boot choices: I believe Ken is gone. Too big a thread for Jake and his cheerleaders. I believe Chii ann wins the challenge and gives immunity to CG, plans on living with them. That makes 6 votes against Ken to 4 against ShiiAnn.

Happy Birthday to Jan!
Halloween night! Who would have guessed?

As a birthday gift she askd that you all give blood by pressing following link. Thank you.

http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?bite=SatHizFakshn

Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-30-02, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Merge Scenario Poll"

a challenge or a ritual -->ritual
Ambassadors or not? -->no
Everyone gets food and drink or just CG wins, or a pair wins, or just Brian?--> Everyone
What is revealed to the players about the merge? Not much, something to confuse them maybe?

IC
Team, paired, or individual? -->Team competes as one

How many get immunity?-----> HERE IS MY OFF THE WALL IDEA, The winning tribe selects ONE member to BE IMMUNE!!! Thereby protecting a strong member or a targeted member for use in future tribal immunities.

Merge rule:
Traditional merge --> Traditional only in the sense they live together, but they remain divided and sleeping with enemies.

Delayed one episode -->
Delayed for 2 of more episodes --> Yes more??
At what point are any changes announced? --> Whenever it is most adventageous to MB to do so.

TC
Who gets to vote? Proposals to date: Everyone Votes and one member is immune.
A pair is immune
Nothing changes from regular merge rules.

This week is tough because I cannot decide if MB is going to underwhelm us again or not.

D.R.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Merge Scenario Poll"

No RC. I think the painted pairs are given the chance to come up with ideas themselves (like 5 sets of ambassadors), which they all present to the group before joining hands in the circle and singing Kumbaya.

Since we're shown Brian calling Jan a lush in one of the previews, I don't think that just Brian, or Brian's pair, wins. I think everyone gets the food and drink, as MB hopes to loosen tongues again like in the Robb/Kathy ambassadors scenario. If all 10 of them are hanging out and getting drunk together, information could slip or new bonds forged.

Count me in to the 2 tribes, one camp...well...camp.

IC

Tribal IC, with CG winning and all getting immunity.

Merge rule:

Tribal cohabitation for 1 episode, then the more traditional merge when down to 9.

TC

My one problem with the winning tribe getting to vote is that they just have to stick together to determine who's gone. If MB's trying to eliminate Pagonging, this isn't the way to do it - it sets it up perfectly.

Now if the losing tribe votes, but the winning tribe is at TC to see the results, that could be interesting. It means a bonus for the winning tribe, because they get to see what sort of strategy and alliances are in place among the less dominant tribe and exploit them as they choose.

Bootee

If CG is involved in the voting, then Ken is toast. They will definitely take out SJ's physically strongest member.

If the voting is solely among the SJ's, then things get interesting. The strategy has been to target the strong, which would mean Ken is on the block. The question is who will Ken vote for. Was Ken's loyalty discussion with Shii Ann actually an attempt to get her to vote with him against someone else, and if so, who? He'd need to turn 2 to get the required votes to stay, if it's just among SJ.

However, if they're not sure a traditional merge will take place, will they abandon this strategy? If so, then Shii Ann would most likely be a target. Or would they turn on Jake? We have some suggestion that he goes to Loser Lodge, and this could be a revenge vote for espousing the strategy that led to their tribe's demise.

I voted for Ken on the voting thread, and I've listed the reasons there.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •