The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Headshot of Ken"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

MarquesanHunter 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-29-02, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MarquesanHunter Click to send private message to MarquesanHunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Headshot of Ken"

When ever the media is leaked information about a contestant while they are still on the show, 90 % of the time they are the next boot.

Is Ken this weeks boot ?

MH

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New Headshot of Ken OceanSkater 10-29-02 1
   RE: New Headshot of Ken toddE 10-29-02 4
 RE: New Headshot of Ken samboohoo 10-29-02 2
 RE: New Headshot of Ken dabo 10-29-02 3
 RE: New Headshot of Ken JeffGator 10-29-02 5
   RE: New Headshot of Ken dabo 10-29-02 8
   RE: New Headshot of Ken Q 10-29-02 9
 RE: New Headshot of Ken PepeLePew13 10-29-02 6
 RE: New Headshot of Ken GTmike 10-29-02 7
   RE: New Headshot of Ken fivestarwheezy 10-29-02 12
 RE: New Headshot of Ken snoocharoo 10-29-02 10
 RE: New Headshot of Ken Brownroach 10-29-02 11
 Old Photo (Better late than never) Bungler 10-31-02 13
   RE: Old Photo (Better late than nev... Chrissy gal 10-31-02 14
   Poop. snoocharoo 10-31-02 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

OceanSkater 315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-29-02, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OceanSkater Click to send private message to OceanSkater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New Headshot of Ken"
IS REALLY THIS KEN?

Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-29-02, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New Headshot of Ken"
I am asking the same thing. He doesn't really look like Ken, although the conditions make a difference. And I didn't realize the NYPD did such beefcake poses. I don't think you could call that a "head" shot, btw. Is this topic bogus?

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-29-02, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New Headshot of Ken"
Pretty scary . . . just in time for Halloween.

Yeah, I know, take it to bashers.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-02, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New Headshot of Ken"
Someone should check a campus poster shop, see if this is the new best-seller among coeds. Sorry.

Yeah, sudden media attention is sometimes a bad sign, though not always. It is too uncertain to take as a clear indication, particularly when it isn't related to the game itself (such as the report on Penny's wedding, though the report contained some potentially useful information).

ARRRRRRR!!!!

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-02, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: New Headshot of Ken"
I don't recognize him without the hat.

Yes, i personally think there's a good chance he could be the boot, seeing as how he would be the biggest physical threat from Sook Jai. The only thing that makes me think otherwise is that he didn't make the Ghandia's friends list.

GO GATORS!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-02, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: New Headshot of Ken"
> The only thing that
>makes me think otherwise is
>that he didn't make the
>Ghandia's friends list.

Ken is one of gdiva's stars, he's just not on the smokers list.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-29-02, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: New Headshot of Ken"
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-02 AT 11:59 AM (EST)

Hey Gator,

On the Acme site, their boot list does list Ken as one of Ghandia's Stars of the Show. Is this the friends list you refer to.

Also, That shadow under his chin in the pic is the perfect place to splice his head on. However, he does have the body to match this. This pic is just a little unnerving to me though.

I would vote off anyone with a body like this ASAP if I were the Chewies. He could steamroller all of us.

Ken may come to hate the day he voted Robb out. Robb in the game post-merge would have been an IC threat and and annoyance to the others. The Chewies would most likely have targeted Robb before Ken. And Ken is good and not showing off his skills as oppossed to Robb, who cannot think strategically at all.

I mean Robb tipped his hand to what his strenths are, just about as soon as they arrived. Very Subtle.

Edited to Say,You beat me to it guys!

D.R.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-02, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New Headshot of Ken"
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Ghandia's National Enquirer story come out during the week of the 3rd episode (when Jed got the boot) and she didn't get booted until the following week? My memory may be faulty there with the timing.

But if that's the case... then it doesn't necessarily mean that Ken gets the boot this week -- just that they're preparing him for a spike in face time that may culminate in an Ep.8 boot.

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-02, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: New Headshot of Ken"
That is the Stupidest looking picture. He looks like an idiot in the picture. If I were him I....wait....this isn't bashers? *lowers hands and walks away*

Only helpful info in this....weight loss!! (if it is him--I don't think it is)

fivestarwheezy 958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-29-02, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fivestarwheezy Click to send private message to fivestarwheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: New Headshot of Ken"

GT--I just love this!

Could you design some other costumes for our survivors over in bashers?

Wheezy

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-29-02, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: New Headshot of Ken"
Okay, that is the weiniest picture I have ever seen but it proves that Ken is being groomed for a boot in the very near future.

Amazingly the NE has been a fairly good source. They spoiled the Ghandia boot one week early by publishing her sexual harrassment article. They spoiled Steph by publishing pics of her 1 week prior to her boot. The media has now gotten it paws on Penny's Wedding Story and Ken's Glamor Shot, I can almost hear the snuffing of torches...

Snoocharoo

"So I'm a shadow boxer baby..."

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-02, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: New Headshot of Ken"
I really didn't think this was him at first. His eyebrows look sort of odd. But if you look at his CBS website shot, his eyebrows only seem to extend 3/4 of the way over his eyes, like in this pic. It's hard to tell in the game shots, because his hat is usually pulled down far enough to obscure them.

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-31-02, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Old Photo (Better late than never)"
I dunno if everyone who needs to see this WILL see it, but Trish the webmaster of SurvivorFever has asked me to let everyone here know that the photo of Ken above is an old photo that she just now got around to posting. She's had it for weeks, so the timing of it has nothing to do with who's being voted out tonight. There seem to be many people going with Ken, with this as one of their pieces of evidence, so I just wanted to clear that up.

I'll post a note about this in the Vote thread too, and hope the mods won't fry me for it.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-02, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Old Photo (Better late than never)"
Bungler, did the webmaster at SurvivorFever tell you where she found this picture?

There is speculation on other boards that it is a fake; people think someone put Ken's face and ear on someone else's picture.

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-31-02, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Poop."
Oh well...wrong again.

Out of curiosity Bungler, why the delay in posting the pic?

Snoocharoo

"So I'm a shadow boxer baby..."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •