The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Press release for Bachelor 4, Episode 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-03, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Press release for Bachelor 4, Episode 3"
TEN WOMEN ATTEMPT TO CONTROL THEIR EMOTIONS AS THEY CONTINUE TO EXAMINE THEIR FEELINGS FOR BOB, ON ABC'S "THE BACHELOR"

The Women Themselves Must Select the Most and Least Compatible with Bob for Two Individual Dates, While a Group of Women Try to Impress Bob at Karaoke

"Episode 403" - Tensions rise in the Ladies Villa as the ten remaining women examine their growing feelings for Bob. Host Chris Harrison appears with more surprises for the women: not only will there be a group date with Bob, the women themselves will select who among them goes on two individual dates with him, on "The Bachelor," WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 8 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

In an emotional session, the women must vote on who they think is most compatible with Bob - and the least compatible. As the woman selected as the most compatible prepares for her date, she receives a shocking phone call from home, which changes everything, but she proceeds to go on one of the most romantic dates ever. The couple visit a gigantic, life-size sandcastle on the beach, built especially for the date by Sand Castle Marketing, which oversees annual Sand Castle Festivals in Seal Beach and Huntington Beach, California.

Then the women on the group date compete for Bob's attention and affection when they attempt to Karaoke their way into his heart dressed in sexy lingerie. Meanwhile, the woman voted least compatible anxiously waits for her chance to be alone with Bob.

The ten remaining ladies are:

Brooke, 24, Teacher, Bartlett, TN
Lee-Ann, 24, Second Grade Teacher, Athens, GA
Mary, 35, Sales Manager, Tampa, FL
Estella, 27, Mortgage Broker, Beverly Hills, CA
Jenny, 30, Marketing Director, Austin, TX
Kelly Jo, 24, Marketing Analyst, Chicago, IL
Antoinette, 30, Senior Account Manager, Philadelphia, PA
Meredith, 29, Model/ Make-up Artist, West Hollywood, CA
Misty, 23, Radio Promotions Assistant, Dallas, TX
Karin, 32, Mortgage Consultant, Brooklyn Park, MN

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor" is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Telepictures Productions. Mike Fleiss ("Are You Hot? The Search for America's Sexiest People") is executive producer. Lisa Levenson, Scott Jeffress and Jason Carbone are co-executive producers.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Press release for Bachelor 4, E... balabanis 10-02-03 1
   RE: Press release for Bachelor 4, E... peachygreen 10-03-03 2
   RE: Press release for Bachelor 4, E... Guppin1234 10-04-03 5
 RE: Press release for Bachelor 4, E... smiley 10-03-03 3
   RE: Press release for Bachelor 4, E... deetsiepie 10-03-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

balabanis 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-02-03, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail balabanis Click to send private message to balabanis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Press release for Bachelor 4, Episode 3"
>>Then the women on the group date compete for Bob's attention and affection when they attempt to Karaoke their way into his heart dressed in sexy lingerie.>>

This has to be the most pathetic thing I have ever heard (read). These women are so pathetic. And then we wonder why women are considered second class citizens?!?

peachygreen 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-03-03, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail peachygreen Click to send private message to peachygreen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Press release for Bachelor 4, Episode 3"
I will agree that karoke in sexy lingerie is pathetic. Why this is considered an appropriate thing for a date I don't know.

I have to say I didn't know women were considered second class citizens in the western world anymore though. Thank you so much for informing me that I am a second class citizen, I didn't know.

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-04-03, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Press release for Bachelor 4, Episode 3"
"second class citizens"

Please expand on that and be specific. I need to know how to qualify? We also need to know how men don't qualify and what it is about their behavior that sets them apart. No double standards, please.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-03-03, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Press release for Bachelor 4, Episode 3"
As the woman selected as the most compatible prepares for her date, she receives a shocking phone call from home, which changes everything, but she proceeds to go on one of the most romantic dates ever.

In the clip it shows Meredith on the phone with her hand over her mouth in shock. Meredith was picked as the most compatible

deetsiepie 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-03-03, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deetsiepie Click to send private message to deetsiepie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Press release for Bachelor 4, Episode 3"
In the Vidcaps it shows Bob & Leeann (yuck) on a boat or ship - do you think that's this coming week's "least compatible" one-on-one date?? I hope so... the sooner he loses Leeann - the better.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •