The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Okay TARSucks Team... Let's VOTE!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-07-02, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Okay TARSucks Team... Let's VOTE!!!"
Okay, so I'm posting this a few hours early this week, but with the plethora of spoiling for the next episode </sarcasm>, I know that you just can't wait to vote!!!

Last week, just under half (22 of 54) of our voters correctly identified soccer moms Gina and Sylvia as the team to be booted.

Can we do better this week? The Race has just begun... vote now!

1) Post the name of the team that you think will be eliminated from the race as the subject line of your message. That means hilight and delete the area that says "RE: Okay TARSucks Team... Let's VOTE!!!" and replace it with one of the following:

Aaron/Arianne (Lifelong Friends)
Andre/Damon (Cop and Fireman)
Dennis/Andrew (Father and Son)
Derek/Drew (Identical Twins)
Flo/Zach (Friends)
Heather/Eve (Law School Roommates)
John Vito/Jill (Dating)
Ken/Gerard (Brothers)
Michael/Kathy (Long Distance Couple)
Teri/Ian (Married Parents)
Tramel/Talicia (Brother and Sister)

2) Reply to this message only (That means click reply at the bottom of MY post, not at the bottom of some other vote or a vote tally).

3) This is not a discussion thread. Only posts containing votes should be posted... if you want to comment on something someone said, do it in another thread.

4) Make any other predictions (who will get the fast forward, who will finish first, etc) in the body of your message.

Good Luck!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Derek/Drew WildEel 10-07-02 1
 Derek/Drew magic_star 10-07-02 2
 Derek and Drew diehardTARfan 10-07-02 3
 Tramel & Talicia Loree 10-07-02 4
 Teri/Ian (Married parents) Bucky Katt 10-07-02 5
 Derek/Drew J Slice 10-07-02 6
 Andre/Damon (Cop and Fireman) cmaybur 10-07-02 7
 Derek/Drew (Identical Twins) sjunkim 10-07-02 8
 Tramel/Talicia buckeyegirl 10-07-02 9
 Teri & Ian MsShel330 10-07-02 10
 Michael/Kathy QueenP 10-07-02 11
 Tramel and Talicia (siblings) Goober 10-07-02 12
 TERI / IAN vsuri 10-07-02 13
 Teri/Ian (Married Parents) railfan 10-08-02 14
 "Michael, Kathy, I'm sorry... realitybites 10-08-02 15
 Tramel/Talicia Neobie 10-08-02 16
 Michael/Kathy ELCinOhio 10-08-02 17
 Team Baptist Cheerleader Esbea 10-08-02 18
 tramel/talicia ggersten 10-08-02 19
 Derek / Drew Keae 10-08-02 20
 Andre/Damon trshtvjnky 10-08-02 21
 Teri/Ian Ronnet 10-08-02 22
 Teri & Ian Bebo 10-08-02 23
 Tramel and Talicia bondt007 10-08-02 24
 Teri/Ian diamond 10-08-02 25
 Derek/Drew New York 10-08-02 26
 Teri and Ian !!!!! katem 10-08-02 27
 Teri/Ian (Married Parents) IceCat 10-08-02 28
 Teri and Ian TechNoir 10-08-02 29
 TERI and IAN VanQ 10-09-02 30
 Talicia/Tramel..NO DOUBT Amazing_Insider 10-09-02 31
 The Identical Twits PepeLePew13 10-09-02 33
 Vote Totals So Far... sleeeve 10-09-02 34
 Michael/Kathy ejm92 10-09-02 35
 Tramel & Talacia Serendipity 10-09-02 36
 Ken/Gerard esquire 10-09-02 37
 Teri and Ian greeneyes 10-09-02 38
 Teri/Ian FesterFan1 10-09-02 39
 Teri / Ian wildchickenhunter 10-09-02 40
 Teri/Ian moonbaby 10-09-02 41
 Heave Tumbler 10-09-02 42
 Teri & Ian Lisapooh 10-09-02 43
 Teri/Ian TeamJoisey 10-09-02 44
 Teri/Ian janisella 10-09-02 45
 teri/ian smiles 10-09-02 46
 Tramel and Talicia Rosewood 10-09-02 47
 Teri/Ian (Married Parents) travelingbetty 10-09-02 48
 Derek/Drew GuessItRains 10-09-02 49
 Teri/Ian managerr 10-09-02 50
 Teri/Ian sleeeve 10-09-02 51
 Derek/Drew rucksack 10-09-02 52
 Vote Totals So Far... sleeeve 10-09-02 53
 Teri/Ian VA Slim 10-09-02 54
 Michael/Kathy (Long Distance Couple... Survivorerist 10-09-02 55
 John Vito/Jill sherlock 10-09-02 56
 Teri/Ian SurvivorBlows 10-09-02 57

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

WildEel 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-07-02, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WildEel Click to send private message to WildEel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Derek/Drew"
Just wishful thinking, nothing else to go on.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-07-02, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Derek/Drew"
They've really showed that the race just isn't for them. I wouldn't expect them to go much longer.

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

diehardTARfan 37 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-02, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail diehardTARfan Click to send private message to diehardTARfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Derek and Drew"
Teri and Ian go for FF.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-07-02, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Tramel & Talicia"
The twins just seem too obvious to me. So I will guess it is the brother/sister pair.

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-02, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Teri/Ian (Married parents)"
I am sure they will all bunch up again like they usually do and so I am going with the weakest team left (physically anyway).

"Lemme tell ya something - the day Bucky Katt eats a green Skittle is the day Bucky Katt lost his groove."

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-02, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Derek/Drew"
These two seriously have odds somewhere between a snowball in hell and the O's winning the World Series...

Time to break the attractive whitie mold, Double Disaster!

-=J=-

cmaybur 259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-07-02, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cmaybur Click to send private message to cmaybur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Andre/Damon (Cop and Fireman)"
Based upon the previews from the last episode, I don't think that Derek/Drew or Teri/Ian will be leaving after this episode. And while I think that Ken/Gerard will be eliminated shortly, I hope it's not soon.

I think that Andre and Damon did worse in Episode 1 than I had expected, and this vote is just a guess.

Chris

sjunkim 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-07-02, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sjunkim Click to send private message to sjunkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Derek/Drew (Identical Twins)"
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!

I was originally going to go with the long distance couple on the second episode, but they really proved they could do good so I'll give em a few weeks...

If these guys don't get eliminated I think they might go for the FFwd.

Once again Aaron and Arianne with a kick ass finish!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-02, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Tramel/Talicia "
While I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the doublemint twins, (Derek and Drew) something tells me that the brother and sister team is going to go. They didn't do all that well last week, and a 10th place finish isn't a great place to start you're second round in.

FF: Derek and Drew go for it-barely beating out Tramel/Talicia.

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

MsShel330 695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-07-02, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsShel330 Click to send private message to MsShel330 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Teri & Ian"
LAST EDITED ON 10-07-02 AT 09:48 PM (EST)

They just don't seem to have as many advantages as the other teams. Not that D & D have THAT many advantages ;)
I'm thinking that Tramel and Talicia go for the FF.

QueenP 35 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-02, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail QueenP Click to send private message to QueenP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Michael/Kathy"
a complete guess. I have no idea. So THERE! :-P

Pam

Goober 209 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-02, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goober Click to send private message to Goober Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Tramel and Talicia (siblings)"
LAST EDITED ON 10-07-02 AT 11:24 PM (EST)

If TAR3Tramel who posted on Fanatics really is who he claims to be, then there's a big possibility they'll be eliminated soon. Since contestants aren't allowed contact with the media before they're booted this could only mean T&T are next in line to go. Also being 2nd to last gives you very great odds of them making it in time. This sucks majorly 'cos they're actually one of the handful of teams this season that didn't come off as zzzzzz .

vsuri 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-07-02, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vsuri Click to send private message to vsuri Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "TERI / IAN"
These guys haven't shown any special trick and weren't followed too much by the TAR team. I expect the DumbTwins to take the FF.

railfan 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-08-02, 06:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail railfan Click to send private message to railfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Teri/Ian (Married Parents)"
Second choice, TnT

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-08-02, 07:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. ""Michael, Kathy, I'm sorry..."
...but you're the last team to arrive. You've both been eliminated from the race."

Just a hunch, really. Teri & Ian were featured in the preview, so that means they're PROBABLY safe. And D&D couldn't possibly have been as bad as they looked last week.

Obviously, I think this race will be like TAR2 where teams went from the top (or near it) to bottom with stunning regularity.

I don't think anyone will go for the FF this time.

Neobie 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-08-02, 07:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Neobie Click to send private message to Neobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Tramel/Talicia"
Not sure if there's gonna be much bunching if they stay in Mexico, but I really can't see the twins leaving right now, after their argument in the car...

ELCinOhio 215 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-02, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ELCinOhio Click to send private message to ELCinOhio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Michael/Kathy"
I think she is tired of him by now

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-02, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Team Baptist Cheerleader"
"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, youre still a rat"

ggersten 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-08-02, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ggersten Click to send private message to ggersten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "tramel/talicia"
no reason.

Keae 168 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-02, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Keae Click to send private message to Keae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Derek / Drew"
Tramel and Talicia go for the FF and Derek and Drew just go away.

trshtvjnky 197 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-02, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trshtvjnky Click to send private message to trshtvjnky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Andre/Damon"
Did I see a promo with them in a car accident???

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-08-02, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Teri/Ian "

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-02, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Teri & Ian"
We don't have much to go on, but it was pointed out that the TVGuide reporters finished second to last, so that would see to narrow it down to A/D, D/D, and T/I.

Those twins seem to be blessed with the "I'd rather be lucky than good" gene, so I'll give them a pass to the next round. I don't think our Cop/Fireman will get beaten by the overly-seasoned travelers. Stick a fork in them, T/I are done.

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-02, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Tramel and Talicia"
... they just seem very unlucky. "Double D" would be my back-up choice.

diamond 2307 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-08-02, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail diamond Click to send private message to diamond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Teri/Ian"

New York 26 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-02, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail New%20York Click to send private message to New%20York Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Derek/Drew"
I'm hoping anyway.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-02, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Teri and Ian !!!!!"
Ms. Bebo already said what I wanted to say, so see above

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-02, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Teri/Ian (Married Parents)"
Same reasoning as last week...

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-02, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Teri and Ian"
That's all. Move along.

VanQ 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-09-02, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VanQ Click to send private message to VanQ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "TERI and IAN"
Cbs.com seems to have changed their video preview to exclude them. Also they dont seem to have any great advantages over the other teams, they dont work together, she works for him.

Amazing_Insider 25 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-02, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Amazing_Insider Click to send private message to Amazing_Insider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Talicia/Tramel..NO DOUBT"
If these two aren't the next to be eliminated, then they will win the entire thing...NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-02, 01:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "The Identical Twits"
They haven't given us much hope to think they can get their collective heads out of their asses long enough to figure out which way to go, so I'm sticking with the Identical Twits until I see otherwise.

10-09-02, 02:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Vote Totals So Far..."
There are only 4 rules, and they're there for a reason. How hard is it to NOT reply to discuss someone's vote???

Rules Violation Count: 1... Your post has been deleted.

This is post #34 summarizing 32 votes, 1 tally, and 1 deleted post.

Teri/Ian (Parents) - 11
Derek/Drew (Twins) - 8
Tramel/Talicia (Bro/Sis) - 7
Michael/Kathy (Internet Couple) - 3
Andre/Damon (3rd Watch) - 2
Dennis/Andrew (Dad/Son) - 1

Under The Radar:
Aaron/Arianne (Friends)
Flo/Zach (Friends)
Heather/Eve (Lawyers)
John Vito/Jill (Dating)
Ken/Gerard (Brothers)

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-09-02, 07:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Michael/Kathy"
What the heck is Kathy doing with him?

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-02, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Tramel & Talacia"
Don't think his heart is in this.

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-09-02, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Ken/Gerard"
They were not very impressive last week and the only thing they did right was win the FF in a 2 team race where there opponents let them use a car while they went on foot. I expect everyone to bunch up at the begining of the race and without a FF, they will go from first to worst

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-02, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Teri and Ian"
I said it last week, so I'll try for them again this week.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-02, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Teri/Ian"
I'll agree with Bebo on this one. If A/D, D/D and T/I are all stuck on the bus that wrecks, I like T/I's chances the least.

Fester

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-02, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Teri / Ian"
I don't know why.....seems like when you are cast in the parts these two have been cast in, you are destine to go early....They could last a lot longer if they would have gone for the separated couple.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-02, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Teri/Ian"
That bus info refuses to be ignored. I don't think these folks can recover after a setback like that.

Tumbler 108 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-02, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tumbler Click to send private message to Tumbler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Heave"
Barf, Puke, Hurl, Upchuck, Vomit. Whatever you want to call it, I say Heave coughs up a hairball this week.

Tumbler

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-02, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Teri & Ian"
I really don't care. I just feel honor bound to vote.

Thanks for the awesome summary Fester! It was bash-tastic!

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-09-02, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Teri/Ian"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-02 AT 01:58 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-09-02 AT 01:56 PM (EST)

Jeez, get here late and all the good logic has been taken.

Bebo said what I was thinkin. Katem agreed with her. Lisapooh said so.

I agree with them. I think it's real important to vote the way the "smart" people voted, so we're probably all wrong.

And Derek/Drew will be around for a while. Bank on it.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-02, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Teri/Ian"
just because

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-02, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "teri/ian"
I don't have anything to add that hasn't been said already.

Rosewood 479 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-02, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rosewood Click to send private message to Rosewood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Tramel and Talicia"
Doing my PTTE (late of course) I realized just how many teams have weaknesses. There were any number of other teams to choose from, but Tramel and Talicia seem to fit the pattern the best. Their dynamics are a problem, and they're at the back of the pack as it is. Really, it's just a guess.

Teri and Ian are much more seasoned travellers, and were highlighted too prominently in the the previews to be leaving at this time.

I think Derek and Drew take the FF this time (and decide not to jog to it).

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-02, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Teri/Ian (Married Parents)"
I hope they do go!

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-02, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Derek/Drew"
They were heavily featured last week because they were entertaining and desparate. But they seem to have no idea what they are doing out there and can't possibly last long, even if the producers would like them (for some reason) to stay.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-09-02, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Teri/Ian"
In both previous TAR's, the second boot usually has come out of nowhere as the team booted is one that didn't really struggle on the previous leg. (Kim/Leslie and Hope/Norm) Thus, I am going with Teri/Ian since they didn't really see to struggle in leg 1, but are on paper one of the weaker teams left. (However I don't think the teams edited as struggling--Tramel/Talicia and Derek/Drew are that long for this game)

10-09-02, 05:46 PM (EST)
51. "Teri/Ian"
Okay... we have no spoilers, so I gotta go with my gut...

These are the teams that I do not feel have recieved enough coverage yet to justify a boot in the next episode:
Aaron/Arianne (Lifelong Friends)
Andre/Damon (Cop and Fireman)
Flo/Zach (Friends)
John Vito/Jill (Dating)
Michael/Kathy (Long Distance Couple)
Tramel/Talicia (Brother and Sister)

From Andrew's website, I think that he makes it farther into the game, so I'll eliminate him.,\

Heather and Eve got a LOT of airtime last episode. This would usually point to an upcoming boot, but I have to ask... was their airtime unavoidable? Since there was the "overcoming fear of heights" story (which HAD to be told in order for the episode to be interesting), and also the panhandling story (ditto previous comment), I'm gonna guess that their airtime was justified, and eliminate them from the list of suspects.

Ken and Gerard and Derek and Drew recieved face time last week due to the battle for the FF. Andrew's website seems to suggest that K&G might be around for a while, so eliminate the brothers from the list.

D&D recieved face time due to their failed race for the FF, crucial mistake in leaving their bags in a cab, and near-elimination from the race. This was justified face time, but also indicates potential vulnerability in the upcoming leg of the race.

Teri and Ian, on the other hand, did not recieve a significant amount of face time, but I know who they are (which is not a good sign for their longevity in the game).

Considering the twins poor performance in the last leg, their last-place start time, and their demonstrated willingness to go for the FF early in the race, I think that they will claim the FF in this episode and finish first, leaving Teri and Ian to be eliminated.

Oh... in other news, Team Third Watch will make a controversial move into second place this week.

rucksack 185 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-02, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rucksack Click to send private message to rucksack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "Derek/Drew "
dumb and dumber have got to go!

10-09-02, 06:02 PM (EST)
53. "Vote Totals So Far..."
Wow... since the last tally, Teri and Ian have picked up over half of the new votes, while Derek and Drew (who were barely trailing in the last tally) have picked up a measly two votes.

Does this mean that we know what we're talking about? Or does the word "baaaaaa" better summarize the situation. There's still plenty of time to cast your vote, so let us know what you think!

This is post #53 summarizing 50 votes, 2 tallies, and 1 deleted post.

Teri/Ian (Parents) - 22
Derek/Drew (Twins) - 10
Tramel/Talicia (Bro/Sis) - 9
Michael/Kathy (Internet Couple) - 4
Andre/Damon (3rd Watch) - 2
Dennis/Andrew (Dad/Son) - 1
Heather/Eve (Lawyers) - 1
Ken/Gerard (Brothers) - 1

Under The Radar:
Aaron/Arianne (Friends)
Flo/Zach (Friends)
John Vito/Jill (Dating)

VA Slim 450 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-02, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VA%20Slim Click to send private message to VA%20Slim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "Teri/Ian"
Donkey Cart time penalty puts them close to the last place teams. Bus troubles and "dunking" are the final straws!

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-09-02, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "Michael/Kathy (Long Distance Couple)"
Think they're gonna break down sometime during the race, just waiting for the moment. Who knows whether it'll be just yet?

(Another IceCat original )

"Why are you apologizing? You're stupid and I'm rude; see you on Monday!"
-Third Rock From The Sun

sherlock 450 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-02, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sherlock Click to send private message to sherlock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "John Vito/Jill"
Dennis/Andrew will go for the FF.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-02, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "Teri/Ian"

Because we realy have nothing other than guesses...

-sB

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •