The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RobB on the Early Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-25-02, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"RobB on the Early Show"
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-02 AT 01:21 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-28-02 AT 01:18 PM (EST)

Fine.

Nothing of great signifigance was said this morning (I know that comes as a shock to many of you). Dood chatted mostly about his epiphany and reconciling with ShiitHead. He sais he want to have fun and spent time having fun with Jed, bodysurfing etc.

Snoocharoo
Wouldn't want to get anyone's panties in a wad.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: RobB on the Early Show samboohoo 10-25-02 1
   Did I Hear Right? dabo 10-25-02 2
       RE: Did I Hear Right? Cathy the Canadian 10-25-02 4
   RE: RobB on the Early Show ulalame 10-25-02 6
 RE: RobB on the Early Show Drive My Car 10-25-02 3
   RE: RobB on the Early Show ZJ 10-25-02 7
       RE: RobB on the Early Show Q 10-25-02 8
 RE: RobB on the Early Show nailbone 10-25-02 5
 RE: RobB on the Early Show ShowMeTheWinner 10-25-02 9
   RE: RobB on the Early Show Silvergirl1 10-25-02 10
 RE: RobB on the Early Show George Tirebiter 10-25-02 11
   Agreed AyaK 10-25-02 12
 Robb's CBS Chat dabo 10-26-02 13
   maybe a tad of spoiler info shakes the clown 10-26-02 14
       RE: maybe a tad of spoiler info MarquesanHunter 10-26-02 15
       RE: maybe a tad of spoiler info true 10-26-02 16
       RE: maybe a tad of spoiler info BMH 10-26-02 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-25-02, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: RobB on the Early Show"
Agree Snooch ... Dude looks like a fricking freak!!

I noticed his comment about being more of an individual immunity threat than Shii Ann. Maybe after watching Steph's interview last week and hearing her comments about why the Sooks booted Jed, Robb (2 b's guys)decided to give himself some love and compliment himself. Or maybe it could be an indication that the stronger will be seen as threats and booted early post-merge.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Did I Hear Right?"
Did he actually say that Shii Ann's strategy is to blend in/fit in with the tribe? I don't get where he figured that one out, Dood is confusing me here.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-25-02, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Did I Hear Right?"
But remeber, the tribe doesn't hear the confessionals. They don't know that Shi Ann has been bad mouthing all of them every chance she gets, or that she soooo wanted to swap out.

All they hear is her lies at TC about how she loves her tribe and never considered switching for more than a second.

Now that Rob has seen her confessionals, her strategy is clear. I don't think Shi Ann is as much of an outsider as we think.

Reminds me of how no one knew what a schemer Lex was until they saw his confessionals after.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-25-02, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: RobB on the Early Show"
Dood being booted because he was an immunity threat was perhaps the only thing he said that made any sense. Robb really did do well in the challenges -- I bet if they'd put him in the Thai 21 challenge he would've figure it out too--SJ had the upper hand at 9; they should've won but for the boneheaded move of taking 3 flags. Wasn't Robb the one who directed them in the puzzle challenge early on?

Actually, considering that the alliance left at SJ is composed of three weak girls, an old man and Ken, who has either totally downplayed his physical strength to stay under the radar, or is athletically inept, the SJs did clear out all of the strong competators for individual immunity before the merge. If Robb, Steph or Jed had made the merge, I think they each would've been major contendors for the Colby challenge whore of the season.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: RobB on the Early Show"

I think his hair style was appropriate, afterall they did kill the rooster in his honor. I think his hair was a lovely tribute to the rooster.

WHAT A TOOL!!!

ZJ 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-25-02, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ZJ Click to send private message to ZJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: RobB on the Early Show"
I remembered Lex saying that the SJ tribe members were dumb or something for killing the chicken. What I think nobody has thought of was if they merge with the chickens intact, they would have to share with the CG members. That'll suck big time. I think they did the right thing in killing the chickens, and drinking the wine, they should consume as many bananas as possible now, gain some strength for individual immunity and reward challenges before CG share the bananas as well

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-25-02, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: RobB on the Early Show"
Yes, that is the most logical thing to do. Eat everything prior to the merge. Who knows they would probably be unable, or not allowed to move the chickens anyway.

However, I would also not have eaten the first chicken when they did. I would have cooked two on challenge day

Oh well, this group of athletic, low self control, eating machines might simply be unable to stop themselves from eating.

D.R.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: RobB on the Early Show"
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-02 AT 10:31 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-25-02 AT 10:31 AM (EST)

>reconciling with ShiitHead.

ShiitHead!! This got me giggiling here at work and I can't stop!!

>
>
>
To steal a hockey term, wanna drop the gloves and go????

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: RobB on the Early Show"
Urgghh... I think MB is doing too good a job on training the bootees' answering skills. I have yet to see a slip-up from any of the contestants, and that says a lot when you have the stupidest contestant of all-time answering his questions perfectly.

Gotta agree about the horrible, ugly new look. And he still couldn't wipe the stupid grin off his mug!

Anyway, check out Dude's Song Parody here at the Bashers forum (shameless plug for self-- I can't get enough bashing him!)

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: RobB on the Early Show"
I couldn't help but notice that they only had one person asking the questions and they didn't discuss who he thought would win.

The hair was scary looking, but he's a skateboarder, so I thought his goal was to look as strange as possible.

And the Dude wasn't there for the million dollars? I guess he was using a page out of Gabe's book on how to lose the game by not playing.

Thanks for the link to the song parody. It's really funny!

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-25-02, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: RobB on the Early Show"
Did someone miss the turn for the Bashers forum?

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Agreed"
I was wondering the same thing myself, GT.

As I said just yesterday, a little humor in any forum is OK -- but let's try to at least start off with some spoiler content in a spoiler thread. Because this thread does have a little spoiler discussion (Robb the immunity threat and Shii Ann's tribal versus confessional strategy), I'm leaving it in Spoilers -- for now.

There's lots of Robb discussion in Bashers -- and I think that's the better place to discuss Robb's marvelous hairdon't and Robb's love vibes.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-02, 03:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Robb's CBS Chat"
Robb Zbacnik's CBS.COM chat on 10/25/02 follows. Transcription by Seftor on VOTEDOFF.TV.
BY SurvivorNews.net
Friday, October 25, 2002

Q: Hi Robb! Thanks for spending some time to chat with us today. Are you ready for some questions?
A: Word!

Q: After the outpouring of emotion and the bonding with your tribemates, why did they ALL vote for you?
A: They voted for me out of strategy. I think I would have posed an immediate threat in the event of a merge because I think I could have been a very strong and independent challenger ... very strong myself as an independent challenger.

Q: Robb you rawk (bro!!!!) Were you surprised at all that Ken voted for you after the big talk the two of you had and all?
A: No, originally Ken and I were watching each other's backs but it was pretty evident after our argument where his head was and whose back he was really watching so there was no doubt in my mind that he would vote for me.

Q: Robb, dud, bro... talk to me.. Let me ask you, dude, how come you stuck with Jed and Steph when it was so obvious they weren’t participating with the rest of the group? Do you feel your friendship with either of them was your downfall?
A: Friendships with amazing people can never be a downfall. Jed, Stephanie and myself all had the same outlook in the game. We wanted to have as much fun as possible and not worry about everyone else. I think that even though I somewhat split myself away from the tribe with Jed and Stephanie, I had more fun than the others and they still liked me (with the exception of Shii Ann). *laughs*

Q: Hi Robb, you rock! Sook Jai made a huge mistake voting you out! They are sure to get picked off now. But anyway, what did you do after you left Tribal Council and was it fun?
A: Thank you for being so supportive. YOU rock!!! After being voted off at tribal council, I ate peanut butter and drank beer and it was awesome!!! *laughs*

Q: Rob a few times it was apparent that you were peeving Jeff what is your reaction now that you can see his expressions on the show?
A: I have a very good time being sarcastic and messing with people. It's just who I am. Jeff was no exception! I think he and I both enjoyed taking shots at one another.

Q: Robb you flipped Jeff off, did you ever get approached for that?
A: *laughs* I expressed my discontent for Ken being ejected and acted a little immaturely, but hey, I am who I am and no one ever approached me for it.

Q: Robb, Steph’s one word description of you was “intense” do you feel that is correct???
A: Yes, I am a very intense person and I find that by being intense it helps me stay focused and push myself even harder which makes me very happy.

Q: Are you sleeping with Shii Ann now?
A: *laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh* Sorry, she isn't that lucky!

Q: Were you guys really starving out there? Because from what I saw, you guys seemed to eat more than I do.
A: *laughs* In every episode there's 72 hours, three days worth of film footage. They showed us eating and arguing more than anything but we actually argued a lot more than we ate and we didn't eat that much. There were hungry days that went by where I had nothing more than coconut that Jed and I cooked to eat and it tasted like poo.

Q: Robb, after last night's show I had a much better opinion of you, did you reconnect with your dad?
A: YES!!!!!! My father and I have learned the importance of love and now cherish the moments we spend with one another. My Dad's the bomb!! I love him even more now than I ever have.

Q: What do the tattoos on the back of your arms mean?
A: The one on my left tricep means "love" and the one on my right tricep means "hope". Believe it or not, I'm actually a very spiritual and loving person. My young life was a constant struggle. These tattoos symbolize my mother's (and now father's) undying love for me and the hope I always had in my heard that I would succeed if I believed in myself.

Q: How bad did it hurt to get stung by that ray?
A: The initial pain was excruciating, but after a short time, my leg was numb and I could walk on it. The sting ray's barb on the end of its tail went so deep into my heel that it almost touched the bone. The only thing that really sucked about that was the feverish symptoms that immediately ensued.

Q: Robb, do you think its normal that everyone was rooting for the stingray?
A: Well, if everyone means you, then yes, because you're probably a dork. *laughs*

(My comment: Way to go, Robb!)

Q: I gotta ask, knowing you were going to be on Survivor, knowing it would probably be an island of some sort, why the heck did you even suggest a skateboard as your luxury item?
A: Like I haven't heard this question before ... I was never under the impression that I would be able to actually ride my board on the beach (duh!). Skateboarding has been very influential in my life and in my style. It reflected me and the happiness that my life brings me each day and reminded that I wasn't far from home.

Q: Hey, Robb! You Rock! Okay, which is it, twinkies or ding dongs? Fruity or Cocoa Pebbles?
A: Ding-dongs 'cuz I'm a ding-dong! *laughs* And Fruity Pebbles 'cuz they're the shizznat!!

Q: How badly did Ted piss you off during the basketball challenge?
A: Ted hit me more than once directly in my face with his basket. Of course I was very upset. Do you blame me?

Q: Robb, why did you play dirty during the Pilfering Pirates challenge? Choking Clay was a very mean thing to do.
A: *laughs* It was never my intent to intentionally grab Clay around the throat. My hands kind of flipped off of his collar and ended up around his throat. I didn't hold them there long before I threw him in the water and I didn't squeeze his throat. I'm sorry that you feel that it was a mean thing to do but in the heat of battle you do what you have to do. I'm actually about a foot taller than Clay. I'm 6'5", and he's a tiny dude! It's hard to size somebody up when you can't look 'em in the eye.

Q: Has anyone ever told you that you look like Tommy Lee?
A: Yes, it's flattering, but I'm unique in my own way. It would be more flattering though if they were comparing anatomy! *laughs, laughs, laughs*

Q: Robb, if you are Tommy Lee, then is Erin your Pamela Anderson?
A: *laughs* Erin's definitely a hottie, but I think she belongs to someone else and she isn't really my type.

Q: Robb, did you give any consideration to switching teams when Jeff asked?
A: The thought never crossed my mind. I was very, very happy where I was, especially with Stephanie still around. I wish Shii Ann would have given it some more thought though!! *laughs* I'm just jokin'.

Q: *high five* nice game, robb. You seemed to be having fun. Can you explain to us your strategy in the game, and also, what you might have done differently...
A: First off, I wouldn't have changed anything about the game. Then the experience wouldn't have been the same. My strategy was to form friendships, not alliances, and focus on memories, not the money. I guess I could say my strategy was to have more fun than anyone else and I think it was pretty evident that I did.

Q: C'mon Robb, you can tell us, is there a merge coming next week or not?
A: Well, you'll just have to wait and see ...

Q: Please answer, I have a bet with my son on how many body piercings you have!
A: I have what you see. None below the neck, none below the belt. Sorry, I'm not that big of a freak!

Q: Do you like how you were portrayed on the show? Is it weird to watch yourself on TV?
A: I'm very happy with the way they portrayed me as it is ME they portrayed. I would have liked for America to see my more spiritual and friendly side a lot sooner, but all in all, I can't complain at all. I got to laugh at myself A LOT ... every episode.

('Ray, Robb! It's nice to know how seriously he takes himself.)

Q: Robb, I saw you this morning on the early show ... why did you cut your hair?
A: I decided to grow my hair because I'm always into trying new things and long hair was something new. It got old fast, and I'm more comfortable wearing shorter hair, but I can do crazy stuff too.

Q: If playgirl asked you to do a photo spread for them, would you?
A: No, 'cuz I'm hung like a field mouse! *laughs, laughs, laughs, laughs, laughs*

Q: Robb, can you describe your tribemates in one word each?
A: Easily! Ken -- he's a cop (but a cool one) *laughs*, Penny -- America's sweetheart, Jake -- super-cool, Erin -- sexy and cool, and Shii Ann -- know-it-all ... but sweet.

Q: Come on Robb - throw me a bone! What's up with the naked drive through chick? Are you really dating her?
A: NOOOOO!!!! She was somebody that I briefly hung out with long before the show and she is the farthest thing from my girlfriend. She's a party-girl. I don't dig party-girls.

Q: Robb ... who do you think lost the immunity challenge for you?
A: Man, that's a tough one ... afterwards, everyone seemed to believe Shii Ann was leading and had no idea what she was talking about, but I don't know, I couldn't hear their conversation ten feet away.

Q: What's the most embarrassing thing you have ever done?
A: I don't get embarrassed very easily ... let's just put it this way ... I make an ass of myself on a regular basis.

Q: What was your application

(Emphasized for future Survivor wannabes.)

Q: Robb, what are you going to be for Halloween?
A: *laughs* Oh, man! A character from Clockwork Orange ... one of those guys with the top hat, orange suspenders and a knife in my jock strap! And if not, I'm going to be some dork from a hugely successful reality TV show named Robb ... ahhhh!!

Q: Robb, you voted consistently for Shii Ann every time at Tribal Council, yet all your tribemates consistently voted together. Did it ever occur to you that there was an alliance on your tribe which you were not a part of?
A: Of course. I would have to be completely oblivious after Stephanie's vote not to realize what the other tribe members were conspiring to do. To be honest, at that point (before Stephanie got kicked off) I was having too much fun to really give a s***.

Q: On the Survivor site, they have a poll if you were being selfish with the bananas, about 80 percent of the fans think you were? How do you feel about that?
A: *laughs* That's pretty funny! If you notice, every time someone else ate a banana there was no camera on them, because every single time I ate a banana they filmed me doing it and I knew they were going to make me out to be greedy. I arguably worked harder than anyone in the challenge to win those stupid bananas. So, I thought eating a banana every once in a while when I was hungry was justified. Gosh, those damn bananas!!!

Q: Robb, I noticed you were not into the chicken neck breaking ceremony, would you have done that if asked?
A: I think I would have a really hard time bringing another living thing's life to an end, but if it helped to prolong my life, I could probably deal with it. But, it would be very hard. I have a high respect and admiration for all of God's creatures ... even stupid chickens.

Q: Rob, while you were on the island, did you see or touch any monkeys?
A: Actually, this is a cool story ... there was a day when an intense rainfall came out of nowhere. Jed and I were standing on the beach and witnessed about a dozen monkeys come out of the woods to bathe in the sun when the rain subsided. It was amazing! They were so tiny and agile. It's funny to see something walk upright and climb a tree faster than a human being could run. Monkeys are dope!

Q: Robb, we're dying ... who are you dating?
A: *laughs* I'm dating no one. I have a better time when I'm single and I plan on being that way 'til I need a girl whose presence alone will make me happy and thankful. But, I'm SINGLE!!!

Q: Robb, in 10 years when you look back at your time on Survivor, what memory will stand out the most?
A: The amazing moments shared with Jed bodysurfing in the tiny breaks off Tarutao, the conversations I shared with Stephanie about love and intimacy, and the amazing feast I aided so much in winning for my tribe.

Much respect and appreciation for the enthusiasm and support! Thanks for seeing the real me and appreciating it. You guys rule!

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-26-02, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "maybe a tad of spoiler info"
>Q: Robb, can you describe your
> tribemates in one word
>each?
>A: Easily! Ken -- he's a
>cop (but a cool one)
>*laughs*, Penny -- America's sweetheart,
>Jake -- super-cool, Erin --
>sexy and cool, and Shii
>Ann -- know-it-all ... but
>sweet.

.....it may be a stretch, but isn't the role of "america's sweethear" usually reserved for the last good looking girl standing in the game? In S1, we had Colleen. In S2, we had Lislis. In S3 we had Little Kim (not much of a sweetheart, but the best that horsesh!t cast could offer). In S4 we had heleN. All of these girls were young, cute and petite and ALL of then were the last people standing from their respective tribes. Just something that makes you go hmmmm.

Also, even though he is kind of joking around when he talks about Shiithead, the fact that he doesn't really have glowing praise for her (coupled with Jed's negative comments) leads me to believe that Shii will NOT be joining then at loser lodge.

MarquesanHunter 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-26-02, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarquesanHunter Click to send private message to MarquesanHunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: maybe a tad of spoiler info"

I agree with you shakes Shii Ann will not be going to loser lodge.

A: No, originally Ken and I were watching each other's backs but it was pretty evident after our argument where his head was and whose back he was really watching

Who's back is Ken watching ? Penny ?

MH

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-02, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: maybe a tad of spoiler info"
>>Penny -- America's sweetheart,

One more thing..."America's sweetheart" doesn't fit with what's been speculated so far, ie. dark, scheming, backstabbing, lying, manipulating Penny. If Penny was the one who lied to Jed, and betrayed him, it doesn't make sense that Robb is describing her as a sweetheart.

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-02, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: maybe a tad of spoiler info"
Shakes I totally agree...I hate how everybody at Sucks is basically like it's Shii no need to spoil any further..kind of feel over at that board

I personally think Shii will be our first jury memeber..going along with the episode 8 title "Sleeping with the Enemy" I believe that episode focuses heavily on Shii defecting from SJ but gettin burned in the end unfortunately..
There is so much going on in episode 7..that the main arc can't be Shii defecting..or so I believe..I think MB will forshadow in ep. 7 for Shii disloyalty but we won't get the full picture until ep. 8

Until then..keep spoiling guys..cuz it aint Shii...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •