The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-24-02, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
{Jeff Probst} Next time on Survivor, Brian becomes the life of the party, but pays a heavy price.

{Brian retches}
{Ted} There you go.

{Jeff Probst} Ken confronts Shii Ann and questions her loyalty.

{Ken} If she does turn, the rest of her life she'll be considered a rat.

{Jeff Probst} And the big question, will the two tribes merge.

{Jeff Probst} Today something very different is happening.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Thanks Bungler... IceCat 10-24-02 1
 Boy You're Fast :-} sweetpea 10-24-02 2
 RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps I_AM_HE 10-24-02 3
 RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps BMH 10-24-02 4
   RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps erikman 10-24-02 5
 RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps ejm92 10-24-02 6
   RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps Round Robin 10-24-02 9
 Helen Moves? Elwood 10-24-02 7
   RE: Helen Moves? I_AM_HE 10-24-02 8
   JP Moving not Helen... IceCat 10-24-02 16
       I got it!! true 10-24-02 18
       RE: JP Moving not Helen... MakeItStop 10-25-02 45
 RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps BMH 10-24-02 10
   RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps Elwood 10-24-02 11
       Paint Colors sweetpea 10-24-02 13
           RE: Paint Colors Q 10-25-02 30
 RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps GTmike 10-24-02 12
   RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps oatarut 10-24-02 14
       RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps fivestarwheezy 10-24-02 15
           RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps Boilermaker 10-25-02 34
               RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps ZJ 10-25-02 37
                   RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps Q 10-25-02 40
                       RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps ZJ 10-25-02 41
       RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps WildEel 10-25-02 21
           RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps RudyRules 10-25-02 48
 Just the normal merge! idiotcowboy 10-24-02 17
   RE: Just the normal merge! I_AM_HE 10-24-02 19
   RE: Just the normal merge! Ahtumbreez 10-25-02 25
       Replay sorgee 10-25-02 36
 Ken at CG? tribephyl 10-25-02 20
   RE: Ken at CG? Bebo 10-25-02 23
       RE: Ken at CG? tribephyl 10-25-02 58
 merge with a twist and a split??.. ... VanQ 10-25-02 22
   RE: merge with a twist and a split?... PhillyBrat 10-25-02 24
       RE: merge with a twist and a split?... StarvingButStrong 10-25-02 26
       Much ado about nothing Cathy the Canadian 10-25-02 31
           RE: Much ado about nothing Boilermaker 10-25-02 35
 RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps Cin 10-25-02 27
   10-4 Cin samboohoo 10-25-02 28
   RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps ulalame 10-25-02 33
       RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps toddE 10-25-02 38
       RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps jkokoj 10-25-02 46
   Great idea, Cin! SurvivinDawg 10-25-02 55
 RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps ElroyJetson 10-25-02 29
 RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps Jims02 10-25-02 32
   RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps Irishboy 10-25-02 42
   RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps smrtNsassybnkr 10-25-02 44
 body paint, from ERIN not MB VanQ 10-25-02 39
   RE: body paint, from ERIN not MB Q 10-25-02 43
       RE: body paint, from ERIN not MB OceanSkater 10-25-02 52
 RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps Swami 10-25-02 47
 RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps Bebo 10-25-02 49
   RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps jkokoj 10-25-02 50
   RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps ulalame 10-25-02 51
   RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps FesterFan1 10-25-02 53
   RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps JohnMc 10-25-02 54
   A Hole in that is.. s_man 10-30-02 67
 RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps steppingrazor42 10-25-02 56
   RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps snoocharoo 10-25-02 57
       RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps tribephyl 10-25-02 59
 RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps stan1616 10-25-02 60
   RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps tribephyl 10-29-02 61
       RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps OceanSkater 10-29-02 62
           RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps Q 10-29-02 63
               RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps OceanSkater 10-29-02 64
                   RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps toddE 10-29-02 65
 RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps infinitesurvivor 10-30-02 66

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-24-02, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Thanks Bungler..."
At the big circle...

What are Ken and, Helen, Clay, and Shii Ann sitting together?

Are they re-choosing teams?

What's with body paints? Clay and Helen are wearing purple but used to be on the orange tribe. Ken might have a little purple on his arms. Shii Ann is wearing purple and is sitting with Ken, Clay, and Helen. Brian has orange legs and sits on opposite side... Erin and Ted are wearing gold paint.

Hmmmmmmm...

sweetpea 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-24-02, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpea Click to send private message to sweetpea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Boy You're Fast :-}"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-02 AT 09:31 PM (EST)

Thanks Bungler. Great caps as always.

Now, why are Shi, Clay, Ken and Helen? sitting on one side and the rest on the other side of the circle?

And, why is Erin painted gold?

edited to say: Gee, IceCat we must have posted the same questions at the same time. Great minds think alike LOL

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-02, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-02 AT 09:33 PM (EST)

hmmm...ok, some wild speculation:
could we be getting a swap and delayed merge? could something very different be (for once) true, and the answer to an obvious question, will the tribes merge?, be (for once) false? heaven forbid.

but, just for grins, look at the seating arrangement. there are 6 on one side of Jiffy and 4 on the other. in the four, we have Ken and Shii (SJ) and Helen and Clay (CG). which means the numbers from original tribes are equal on the 6 side also.

if we do get a swap and no merge, we'd still have a great opportunity for a tie, as in a traditional merge, and it would allow for tribes to get to know each other better, which is the big argument against a late merge- the first jury member would have only spent 3 days with the merged tribe. this way the first jury member would have spent the normal 6 days with at about half of the other tribe....

edit to say: three of us! lol

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-24-02, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
Very interesting seatings..I dont think MB would give away the new tribes IF there is a swap so easily..so I tend to believe there is so sort of catch to all of this..but I am not sure what yet..lemme get back to ya..I am gonna have to think about this one...

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-24-02, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
looks like they are finally useing erins body paint. penny looks
like crap, clarance looked mean in war paint penny looks like a clown. so who is the rat penny or shii

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-24-02, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
I just wonder what the circle of rocks is all about...are they throwing things into the circle to determine tribes, or something of that sort...they wouldn't have a circle unless it had meaning.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-24-02, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
Might this circle deal be a Thai ceremony of some sort, prior to a merge at the normal time? Without more evidence than we have so far, that's what I'd bet on.

Elwood 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-24-02, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elwood Click to send private message to Elwood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Helen Moves?"
It looks like Helen, in her close-up shot, is sitting to JP's right. But in the group shot, he's 2nd from JP's left. Just looks like JP's right shoulder in her closeup (could be that one of the pics is mirrored, but she still appears to have moved from right next to JP to 2nd from him).

10-24-02, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Helen Moves?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-02 AT 10:58 PM (EST)

good spot elwood, i have no idea what that could mean. maybe there are five different color paints for each tribe, and then the orange and purple pairs end up on one tribe, while the other three pairs end up on the other? and after they put them on, they're told they're switching to tribes based on color? the close up of helen could be when this is revealed, as the last shots of helen and ken look kind of disbelieving

edit to correct paint color speculations based on sweetpea's analysis below

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-02, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "JP Moving not Helen..."
It looks more like JP has moved around behind Helen...

Maybe he goes around behind them all asking if they want to switch or something...

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-02, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "I got it!!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-02 AT 11:52 PM (EST)

Maybe he goes around behind them all asking if they want to switch or something...

It's a game of Duck Duck Goose!

ok, back to your regularly scheduled spoilers...

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-25-02, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: JP Moving not Helen..."
I'm not so sure IC. In #10, it looks like someone in a light colored shirt is sitting next to Jeff. You can see the tree and water behind Jeff. In #7, the light shirt is NOT next to Jeff and you can see the tree and water behind him. It looks like Shii Ann is the only one wearing a light colored shirt.

“She’s a beauty queen gone bad!” -- Marcellus about Amy.

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-02, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
I got a thought...

Does anyone remember before survivor started..they were selling the buffs and we were wondering why there was a Sookie buff and a goldish/orangy colored buff...and everybody was like where is the red tribe's buff!..and then they showed it at cbs later on...I am betting that next week they split into 3 tribes..new sookie, new chewie, and a brand new tribe with goldish color buffs...

It makes sense bc Erin for one has gold paint on and I think 2 others do also but I can make it out..a mix up of purple and orange body paint on everybody else..

Well that is my theory..it is just a thought..can anyone else think of something>>>

PS: obviously bc there are only 10 ppl left the 3 tribes wouldn't be equal it would need to be 4,3,3..

Elwood 93 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-02, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elwood Click to send private message to Elwood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
Pure spec, but since it appears things are even all around from what I can tell, maybe there's some kind of selection process?

Erin and Ted are gold (one from each)

Helen and Clay are with Ken and Shii

Jake and Penny are with Brian and Jan (and Erin and Ken).

Do Clay, Helen and Shii also have blue/purple paintings?

Do Jake, Penny, Brian and Jan all have red/orange paintings?

If so, somehow perhaps Erin and Ted were selected for something special? But why wouldn't those two be sitting separate from two groups of four?

Whatever happens, it's got to involve a choice by the tribes, or a random-type game to determine how they split (if they do, which it would seem so).

sweetpea 223 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-02, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpea Click to send private message to sweetpea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Paint Colors"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-02 AT 11:21 PM (EST)

It's hard for me to tell, but it seems that

Ken and Helen are purple

Clay and Shi are red or orange

Ted and Erin are gold

Penny? who is with Brian who is orange

Jan and Jake are aqua

edited to add Brian. It seems that they are paired with someone from other tribe and each pair is painted a different color.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-25-02, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Paint Colors"
Notice that the two eldest are also matched up? Coincidence?

D.R.

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-24-02, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-02 AT 10:47 PM (EST)

Some thoughts:
edited to add: (What is that behind helen by the log in the wide shot of all of the cast? What is behind Ted and Jake/Brian?)

Ted also has gold paint on him.

Could there be a tribe switch and unbalancing 6 to one new tribe, 4 to another new tribe. Have this for one or two episodes and then merge?

Circle looks like a sumo ring, but I doubt that they would do sumo or wrestling.

Looks like CG wins the RC this week.

oatarut 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-24-02, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oatarut Click to send private message to oatarut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
>Looks like CG wins the RC
>this week.

I thought in the merge episode they didnt have an RC. And in Africa, didnt they get a basket full of cheese and wine and fruit and other goodies when they merged? Maybe its something like that and the merged tribe is celebrating and Brian gets drunk.

fivestarwheezy 958 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-02, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fivestarwheezy Click to send private message to fivestarwheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
Is there alcohol and normal food in EVERY Episode? Good grief, just put them up in a hotel next time.

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
At least for Sook Jai. The only food related item CG has so far received is the Red Berets. SJ doesn't even look for food anymore. What has it been like 3 episodes since we have seen them attempt to get crabs or fish.

Bannanas
Chickens
Food Auction (Grubs, Hamburgers and Fries, etc.)
Thai Feast

No wonder there are no weight loss spoilers with SJ (other than the Jiffy Jeff Boob comment).

ZJ 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-25-02, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ZJ Click to send private message to ZJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
Totally agreed! Read my new thread on weight loss spoilers.

As for Erin, I think what Jeff said has already been shown as there were some pics of Erin with boobs not in proportion with her frame...

10-25-02, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
LOL!

Erin with Boobs not in proportion to her body!!! She did not have to lose any weight for that to happen. They were pretty unproportional to begin with. Now they are just getting comical

Later,

D.R.

ZJ 137 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZJ Click to send private message to ZJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
Ridiculously unproportional u mean...

WildEel 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-25-02, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail WildEel Click to send private message to WildEel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
It could also be a bottle of wine SJ won from tonight's RC, the bottles look very similar.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
OR Maybe something as simple as Brian or his team winning the Reward challenge.

<Future site of RR's Sig Pic!>
"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-24-02, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Just the normal merge!"
Each of the people are paired up with someone from the other tribe. Painted the same color Ken-Helen, Clay-Shii, Ted-Erin, Penny-Brian, and Jake-Jan. Probably a get to know you thing in an effort to start some intertribal communications/alliances started to avoid the natural pagonging that will happen. They might (although I doubt it work as a team of two for the IC as well), but they are definately NOT rechoosing teams. The logisistic of the jury make the merge a necessity at this point.

-ICB

10-24-02, 11:45 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Just the normal merge!"
i don't necessarily disagree that there will be a merge, ICB, but as i said above, new teams would mitigate some of the "logistics of the merge," so i disagree there

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Just the normal merge!"
>Probably a get to know you thing in an effort to start some intertribal

I agree here, but maybe the paired survivors have to spend a couple of days alone with their respective partner. Kind of a Rob/Kathy thing, but with 5 different sites. Lots of alcohol, food and pillows. All it would take is for one couple to really hit it off to hurt any previous alliance. I think Clay/Shii is the most swayable as both don't exactly trust their own tribemates. But with this scenario....poor Jake.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Replay"
If that is in fact what happens, I wonder if Ted will mistake Erin for his wife...
Will Ghandia be jealous?

Sorry, probably belongs on bashers...

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Ken at CG?"

It seems to me to be the spot where the CG's go when they have some of their confessionals. Does SJ have a Cave like this? I don't think so. Therefore Ken ends up at CG somehow, whether through a merge or switch, I don't know yet.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Ken at CG?"
Does SJ have a Cave like this?

Yes, although it is a bit of a hike from their camp. We saw Robb and Ken having a chat in a cave during last night's episode.

10-25-02, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: Ken at CG?"
The whole freakin' country has caves...although it is a bit of a hike from their camp
I think that was my point. The SJ do not have a cave on their beach that would serve as a backdrop, unless someone walked a couple of miles to get there.
We saw Robb and Ken having a chat in a cave during last night's episode.

Do you think that Ken would walk back there alone (with a cameraman). Seems to me he/they would go somewhere nearer to the camp for confessionals. The CG are surrounded by such backdrops.
Also I remember, a time in S3 when Brandon was giving a confessional, in front of a rock, that was usually where Kelly and Lex gave confessionals. He still had his normal colored buff on. So, no one really thought anything. Only, and I'm sure you remember the outcome...His buff color had been altered. He was at Boran camp and had made the merge.

VanQ 87 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VanQ Click to send private message to VanQ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "merge with a twist and a split??.. 2 points from the russian judge"
First of all, I think the body paint is just a continuation of Erin doing her thing with her luxury item. I think that the teams have merged at this point, and have spent some time getting to know each other. This might just be a meeting to discuss the new tribe name and design for a new flag and to obtain their new buffs.

This might also be their new camp. In the pics of the circle of rocks, it looks to be the same beach as the Thai feast occured.

My purely speculative theory is that there is a merge, BUT there is a split within the tribe, that MB is orchestrating.

With the lack of a swap occuring before the merge, MB has to mix things up a bit or we will see a straight forward pagonging of the tribe with the numbers disadvantage after the first TC.

So look at the way they are sitting. 3 from each tribe on one side and 2 from each tribe on the other, males and females evenly split as well. This gives both tribes even numbers in each sub group. The only way you could split the tribes with a mix and have the same amount of Sook jai to Chuay gahn in 2 groups. (you couldnt do a 5-5 split)

What I can see happening is just a separation of these groups in living arrangements for a few days, no interaction of the 'sub-tribes' so no strategy can be discussed with old alliance members. They still compete as a single tribe, for individual immunity, but now there is a possibility of alliances changing.

THIS might be why Ken questions Shii Anns' loyalty. Because she is with him in this new 'sub tribe' and is unsure if she will swing with Clay and Helen.

Think about it, if you can not discuss who to vote for in your old alliance, do you jump ship and approach the new group to vote someone from the old group?? And how do you decide who to vote for, someone from your own tribe who could be still an ally, or persuade the others to vote for their own old tribemate?

But my theories rarely come to be reality...so dont put any money on this.. ;)

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: merge with a twist and a split??.. 2 points from the russian judge"
Van I Agree with what you say here EXCEPT. =)

I beleive that the tribes each receive tree mail, Explaining that there will eb a get together and as to celebrate each person chooses a color and decorate their body with the body paint.

When the two tribes meet up, they are paired about the color that they chose.

Ken and Helen, Clay and Shi both have the same colors..

But thats my theory. Hope it helps.

And then there were none....

StarvingButStrong 74 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarvingButStrong Click to send private message to StarvingButStrong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: merge with a twist and a split??.. 2 points from the russian judge"
What bothers me about having the colors applied randomly is that each couple (assuming the pairings list above is correct, I don't have it tapes to check) ends up neatly M-F. Is that the likely outcome if the colors were chosen randomly?

At first I thought maybe it was a throwback to the original 'age matters', since if you line the tribes up ages, oldest down, you get:

Jake--Ken-----ShiiAnn--Penny---Erin
Jan---Helen---Clay-----Ted-----Brian

But the last two pairings are swapped, so no go.

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-25-02, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Much ado about nothing"
The misdirections and teasers this year have been so incredibly useless and overblown.

Because of this, I think MB is striking again with a big buildup to a lammo event.

I agree with Phillybrat that the tree mail comes with body paint, and they all choose a colour.

I think all the circle is going to be is - go off with your partner for a few minutes (not days!), find out some basic info about them (name, from where, hobbies, job), then come back and introduce each other to the group. You know, like those lammo "get to know you" games they make you play, sometimes in school, or definately in something like a drama class. Then they'll merge as usual.

Like everything else this season, I think it will end up being much ado about nothing.

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Much ado about nothing"
>I think all the circle is
>going to be is -
>go off with your partner
>for a few minutes (not
>days!), find out some basic
>info about them (name, from
>where, hobbies, job), then come
>back and introduce each other
>to the group. You
>know, like those lammo "get
>to know you" games they
>make you play, sometimes in
>school, or definately in something
>like a drama class.
>Then they'll merge as usual.
>

That might actually be more lame than the fish sorting challenge.

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
What if they do something like BB did at the beginning of their season this year. I'll explain if I can, and I'll try to make sense.

What if there is some reward for the "couple" that stays in the game the longest. That way, they kinda shake up the loyalities a bit if the reward is worth anything good. (am I making sense?)

Maybe MB is trying to make them, make new alliances. Offering something cool as a reward could certainly make someone switch loyalities. Or maybe he does something like with Kathy and Rob last year and has ALL of the paired survivors go off for a night to discuss things....

Hope I made some sense.

Cin

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "10-4 Cin"
You make perfect sense, and I like that idea. Could explain what Ken's comment means referring to Shii switching.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
I was thinking along the lines of a "couple" challenge as well. Perhaps the "assumption" that is wrong is that they will merge and have individual immunity. What if the immunity in the first merge episode were given out in pairs? I.e. a mini-team immunity, with two people, one from each tribe, winning immunity? If Shii and Clay win it, and prior votes count, then nobody at SJ has any votes v. Helen on CG, with two (3?) votes. Shii having immunity, and being paired with Clay, would also give her the opportunity to swing her allegiance to the CGs.

However, given what a let down the "who wants to change tribes" preview was, I am inclined to think that this is all a red herring, and nothing really new happens, except for some kind of bonding time between the new pairs, a la Kathy and Robfather in S4.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
I also was thinking of the "couples challenge"
It must be something like that. Whether the tribes merge is still a question, but they must merge for voting purposes even if they just introduce each other in the circle, then do the challenge with immunity for two. I think Cin and Ula also sum up my thoughts very well

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-25-02, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-02 AT 03:54 PM (EST)

>I was thinking along the lines
>of a "couple" challenge as
>well. Perhaps the "assumption"
>that is wrong is that
>they will merge and have
>individual immunity. What if
>the immunity in the first
>merge episode were given out
>in pairs? I.e. a
>mini-team immunity, with two people,
>one from each tribe, winning
>immunity? If Shii and
>Clay win it, and prior
>votes count, then nobody at
>SJ has any votes v.
>Helen on CG, with two
>(3?) votes. Shii having
>immunity, and being paired with
>Clay, would also give her
>the opportunity to swing her
>allegiance to the CGs.
>
>However, given what a let down
>the "who wants to change
>tribes" preview was, I am
>inclined to think that this
>is all a red herring,
>and nothing really new happens,
>except for some kind of
>bonding time between the new
>pairs, a la Kathy and
>Robfather in S4.

This is my thinking as well. It could be an immunity pairs challenge. However, someone else said that most of this season has been lame and this could be more items handed to us.

EDITED TO ADD A FEW THOUGHTS: In these vid caps Helen is wearing the red buff but has purple paint. So this could be the merge, however, there may have been problems, hence the four reps sitting without their tribes. Jiffy is having a discussion regarding the details of the merge.

Also, we are being shown a confrontation with Ken and Shii. Shii has stated that she hates her tribe and last night she stated that she cannot trust Penny and Erin. If SJ were all aligned at 5 why show us this confrontation. I believe they are being paired off (as stated previously by several other posters) and Ken is calling Shii out on her motives and her loyalty to
SJ. Shii becomes a swing vote/wild card.

Random thoughts on vid caps, carry on.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "Great idea, Cin!"
Cin, I like your idea. Since these challenges have been anything but "all new", and since BB2 and BB3 routinely used old Survivor challenges, I suspect that you're right... there will be a cash bonus for the pair that increases with each TC they both survive.

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across. -- Julian Simon

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
This is pure speculation based on the vidcaps, but here goes:

Tree mail gives each tribe 3 colors of paint (orange, purple, and gold) with instructions about painting themselves. SJ would have rules like you must paint 2 people purple, 2 orange, and 1 gold. Chewy would have rules like 2 gold, 2 purple, and 1 orange.

When they meet with Jeff, BAM, he tells them they are wearing their new tribe colors. The next episode title (Sleeping with the enemy) would make sense here. Plus, didn't tv guide not mention a boot in its blurb? Maybe then they'll merge in episode 9.

Holes in my theory:

- Challenges are combersome (maybe there won't be one?) Maybe they'll just live together and not boot anyone. Reward challenges would be do-able tho.

- Teams will be unequal but it may not matter if they don't have challenges.

- Another camp, with supplies, would have to be established (possibly the merge camp?)

- This would give EPM a big hand in the manipulation of the game. Wait, that's not a hole!

- What else? Throw darts.

Like I said, pure speculation. They'll probably just end up merging normally!

First time poster, but long time lurker.

Happy Friday
Elroy Jetson

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
Throwing some ideas out there...

Since Erin and Ted are wearing gold, they might be the "Tribal Negotiators." This would make sense because Ted and Erin are in the dominant alliances. Their jobs would be to decide whether there actually will be a merge or not.

Just an idea here. I could be wrong.

Quotes of the week
1. "You will NOT see my ta-ta's" -Shii Ann

2. "Do they think I'm too controlling?" -Helen (um, yeah)
3. "My two year old (had a tantrum) one time and I whupped its @$$ and put it back to bed." -Clay
4. "I'm putting in an order for a bigger butt in my next life." -Jan (randomly)

Irishboy 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-25-02, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Irishboy Click to send private message to Irishboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
New guy on the board here, but after last nights teaser I can't lurk anymore.

What they need to do for the game is prevent the same situation as the last four Survivors. When they merge, normally it's a 5-5 split, so they go to jury, either someone defects or they have a spilt vote, one member from one tribe looses and the rest of the tribe follow them one by one making for really boring TV.

The secret is to create a vested interest in someone from the other team. To do this, someone mentioned the Big Brother method. It looks like everyone has been paired up: Ted and Erin, Brian and Penny, Jake and Jan, Ken and Helen, Clay and Shii. If they offer a cash incentive (say $100k) to keep your partner in the game with you for as long as possible you immediately remove any tribal alliances and create 5 'fixed' alliances, which makes the game much more interesting. That way, when they go to vote everyone from each team, they'll start to bicker about who's partner is going to be voted out. Big Brother is a CBS show so they're not above taking ideas from it, and to be honest, they need to do something to make the game more interesting.

To those who think the merge will be delayed, I don't think so. They need to have nine people in the jury to make for better TV and a more fair vote, seven is too few. So I'm convinced the merge will happen on schedule, but that they'll find a way to stop tribal alliances.

Irishboy

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
The "official" CBS website says the following:

"The two tribes anticipate a merger between them, but what they don't anticipate are the details. New relationships are forged with caution while one castaway parties a little too hard. One castaway pursues a new strategy which leads to accusations of disloyality. A 7th person is voted off the island"

So we DO have a merger....One tribe as usual. It is just the "details" that are different. Probably something to do with the paint. Brian is obviously the castaway that parties too hard and Shii Ann is obviously the one who "pursues" a new strategy which leads into the confrontation between Ken and Shii (he is on to her "new strategy" and calls her on it)

The question is so who does Shii Ann NOT like. That is probably the person Shii will encourage the CG to vote for. With Shii they will take a 6-4 vote at TC and the SJ numbers will soon dwindle. Thus the lack of weight loss and allowing the CG to achieve thier weight loss. Ken may very well be posting a target on himself by confronting Shii Ann, but Brian may be making a crucial mistake himself! (I wonder if he will get sloppy enough to let the cat out of the bag about him and Ted)

VanQ 87 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VanQ Click to send private message to VanQ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "body paint, from ERIN not MB"
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-02 AT 12:11 PM (EST)

ERIN brought body paint as her luxury item. I think this is strong indication that the tribe has connected before these images. They came together and ERIN did a bonding ceremony with her paints.

This is my reasoning:

If MB had been planning a challenge or picking tribes or whatever, which involved the use of body paint, then he probably WOULD NOT have let Erin bring body paint as her luxury item. Correct?

10-25-02, 12:15 PM (EST)
43. "RE: body paint, from ERIN not MB"
The only issue I have with this is that if you were painting your body, just for the hell of it and not because you had to via a treemail message, why would they only use one color each. Do you think not one survivor would choose more than one color. Look at heleN. She seriously got into the purple paint. Why not add an accent color? Reason, they had to use one color because they were instructed to use one color because they would be pairing up based on color (which at the time, they would not know)

This is all contingent on the fact that I cannot tell from the vidcaps if anyone has more than one color paint on.

Thoughts?

D.R.

OceanSkater 315 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OceanSkater Click to send private message to OceanSkater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: body paint, from ERIN not MB"
And why would Helen smear herself in PURPLE, the colors of Sook Jai? Not a deliberate choice on her part. But, Que se yo?

Everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants TO DIE!!!!!!!

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
I speculated on another thread, Ep 7 Assumptions, that the M/F CG/SJ pairs could compete for immunity as a pair, with 2 people thus receiving immunity each week. One person would be voted off at each week's TC just like always. But pairing immunities would change strategies, and prevent a total Pagonging during the second half of the game. We would likely end up with a Final 3 consisting of 2 from one tribe, and 1 from another.

This would be new & very different from previous Survivors.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
Some random thoughts and a really weird idea...

People have been wondering how each pair could end up M/F if it's based on paint color. In S2, before the merge the tribes were split, and there was an evening where all the men were at one camp and all of the women at the other. They could be split up by gender and then receive the paints, with the instructions to each pick a color. That would explain the M/F pairings.

A number of people have thrown out the idea of a couples immunity challenge. Well, what if these pairs compete in multiple ICs? This would give people a great deal of incentive to protect their partner, so that they themselves are not at a disadvantage during upcoming challenges.

If this were the case, I could see Clay working on Shii to switch sides. He could confess to her that Helen has prior votes, to protect himself in case of a prior votes tiebreaker. Or, if he has somehow managed to find out that Shii is the SJ with all of the prior votes, he could get her to promise to vote with the CGs to get rid of one of the other SJs and save her own hide. In that case, the best target would be Ken, not only because he is the strongest SJ, but because he and Helen are such a strong pair.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-25-02, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
Great thinking and logic Swami and Bebo. Too bad MB does not come here FOR GOOD IDEAS! These would make this uninteresting season a lot better. I hope it is something of this nature.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-02 AT 01:31 PM (EST)

Not weird at all! Actually, I think this is the best speculation yet on the way the pairs end up so evenly by gender. They send the boys to CG (that would explain the shot of Ken with the cave behind him) and the girls to SJ. They are given paints via treemail, and are told to pick one color each, hence the even pairings of man-women when they do merge. The circle of stones could be when they arrive and are divided up.

For the M/F pairings to have any tooth to them, I think there has to be some kind of pair-immunity. Your speculation as to the leverage this would give Clay over Shii is very insightful--if she had any qualms about turning on her former team, those would definitely be tempered about her fear for her own a$$, now that they are no longer playing for team immunity.

Edited to add: perhaps Brian's guitar playing and drunken pukeyness occurs during "boys night out" -- it seems more probable that he'd cut loose with a bunch of guys than in the more charged environment with the full tribes (including Helen and Jan, who might try to keep Brian from going over the line) there.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
Not a bad idea, BUT they'd have to throw in some caveat to separate the SJ men and women and the CG men and women. For example, Jeff would give Ken and Jake the choice of 2 colors; the same 2 colors that Helen and Jan get to choose from. Otherwise, they'd run the great probability of M/F teams of SJ and M/F teams of CG.

Fester

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
This whole scenario makes sense for a few reasons.

One, it allows for an S2 switch of M/F for a night before coming back together as a merged tribe. Both camps are able to see that they have 2 natural alliances, one with the tribe and the other as a gender.

Two, the party while split explains Brian barfing.

Three, a Ken/Shii confrontation in the context of a 2 person IC means now that the Ted/Brian alliance either has to be shattered or combined w/their new parters. There had to a reason that EPMB gave us that alliance so early: in order to break it up.

I honestly don't know what will happen next, but it should definitely be interesting!

s_man 579 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail s_man Click to send private message to s_man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "A Hole in that is.."
Bebo,

You said:
People have been wondering how each pair could end up M/F if it's based on paint color. In S2, before the merge the tribes were split, and there was an evening where all the men were at one camp and all of the women at the other. They could be split up by gender and then receive the paints, with the instructions to each pick a color. That would explain the M/F pairings.

But, given this, it is likely that we'd end up with at least one pair from the same original tribe.

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
MB is uncharacteristically spoon-feeding us this season, is something COMPLETELY unpredictable going to happen??? I don't think they'll be paired up for the IC's, maybe the "teams" of 2 each make a crucial decision about the fate of the merged team, for example, Helen/Ken pick the location, Shi/Clay pick the name Ted/Erin make the flag etc..... It wouldn't make sense to pair them up for te rest of the game, what happens when your "buddy" gets the boot? It doesn't seem to fit neatly into the game. In S4 Kathy and Rob got to do everything, pick a name, eat drink and pass out, maybe MB has decided to let them all be in on it this time. No one looks that happy about things, do they...

My other question: Is the clip of Brian hurling a post-merge moment? Is he sick from drinking too much, does CG have any alcohol? I thought SJ received some from the Thai feast and usually the merged team receives a big basket of goodies. It seems to make sense that it's a post-merge party faux-pas on hhis part, we shall see....

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-25-02, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
Like in S2 there will most likely be some kind of food waiting for them in the gender divided camp. Brian parties down and treats the boys to a technicolor yawn.

I don't watch BB and I don't understand how pairing tribes into M/F configurations works with IC. If Brian and Penny are paired and they lose immunity wouldn't both of them be booted as they are a cohesive unit? Can someone please explain?

Snoocharoo

"In the clearing stands a boxer..."

10-25-02, 06:36 PM (EST)
59. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
I don't watch BB and I don't understand how pairing tribes into M/F configurations works with IC. If Brian and Penny are paired and they lose immunity wouldn't both of them be booted as they are a cohesive unit? Can someone please explain?

In BB3 the hamsters were asked to pair off with a member of the opposite sex. Then they were told that if both members were still left as the last two in the house that they would then collect $30,000.00 more. Added to their take as winner and runner-up. (as a side note there were no original pairs in the last 4 in BB3) It was not about dual immunity(or HOH). It was about playing the game for 2.

If MB does "borrow" this concept(he was filming in Thailand at the time of BB3). It would just be an added incentive to keep your partner/enemy till end game. And to try and deflect your original Tmates from voting for your "buddy". Say if Brian wins immunity only he is safe, but it would be in his best interest to keep people from voting off Penny.

Hope that helps. Probably doesn't but I tried.

stan1616 121 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stan1616 Click to send private message to stan1616 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
The vidcaps all make perfect sense to me. Ken confronts Shii Ann because they are left with four in a tribe along with Clay and Helen. Maybe the other six are in the Chuay Gahn and they're in Sook Jai.

Stan1616

10-29-02, 04:50 AM (EST)
61. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
I just wanna kiss you stan1616..although you would probably not want me to.
The vidcaps all make perfect sense to me. Ken confronts Shii Ann because they are left with four in a tribe along with Clay and Helen.
With the feeling that Ep.7 is going to have a switch happen along with a "merge", yet still playing as tribes for one more IC. A Tribe IC, but with switched tribes!? Now, Ken has every reason on the island to be worried about his position. Yea he can mingle with his "old" SJ's but they have no vote in the TC, if "new" SJ lose.

Some folks have also said S-A's story has been played out and they hate her, therefore she is next. All I have to say to them is watch out for the horns. She may be a "Kelly G." type schemer, but she won't falter like KG did. She may even be considered a Brandon and double mole the thing, yet will not get it for the same reason as he did. She has also been described as the Dicque...I'm sorry but she is no Dicque. Maybe a C***. But, for that, you would have to ask Jed or Robb or Stephanie and soon...even Ken.

Just to add...
While everyone is sitting around the "Meditation Circle" the newly paired-by-paint partners/4 to 6 tribes , Jp says "How would you like the opportunity to make $100,000.00 more?". Now, what if they were given that bonus, for having the two of them, as described by matching paint color, make F2.
Cut to Clay and Shii-Ann. Clay says hey it's alright if you get rid of Helen for me...she's not my favorite and she's not my "100K Partner", plus she voted for me. Don't doubt Shii-Ann would have the same feeling about Ken(minus the vote). Then it becomes the..IC threat or the slightly tameable Helen? Hum...I pick IC threat Ken. It would seem Shii-Ann does too.

or not.... I've been so wrong before. Yet was right with Hunter, Kelly G. and Zoe. I also want to apologize for the Cword! I just hate myself.

10-29-02, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OceanSkater Click to send private message to OceanSkater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-02 AT 09:52 AM (EST)

I mentioned on another post that when Ken was talking to Robb he said (quoted of video, CBS)"Now Robb I try to talk to you and explain to you how to save your ass, but you don't listen. On the other end when I tell Shii Ann she is appreciative, doesn't do much good, but she appreciates it".

Doesn't do much good towards the tribe's feelings for her? Or doesn't do much good, because she doesn't follow through?

In reference to the money the first boot receives $2,500.00 and the second place overall finisher $100,000.00. All the other boots receive a graduated amount from boot 1, all depending when they go obviously! I figured if the weekly increments are $2500 the third contestant (in winning order) walks with $35,000. You probably already know that...I didn't.

Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

10-29-02, 12:31 PM (EST)
63. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
The pay scale, as I can remember it from previous survivors in not a simple graded scale of set amounts. It is slightly more log based. ie, as you make it further, the amount of the increase, increases.

ex

~3400
~8000
~12000
~20000
~32000

and so on. I also remember Keith getting around $70000 or so, so the jump for the F3 to F2 was ~30000.

Anyone else remember the specifics.

D.R.

10-29-02, 01:21 PM (EST)
64. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"

Thanks. It would be great finding out. The only two numbers I know besides the million is $100,000 for second place and $2500 for first booted. I assumed it was graduated in same inclements.

Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-02, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"
Kathy got $85,000 for 3rd in Marquesas

infinitesurvivor 62 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail infinitesurvivor Click to send private message to infinitesurvivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "RE: Ep 7 (Thu.) Preview Vidcaps"

MB showing the world the correlation of enhancements on personal expression.

Brian,
Kieth Richards would be proud of you, yet, the days of "come as you are" are seemingly gone, with the far reaching succumbing to perfectionists, diminishing thier output.
Booze and jammin (on the D/K curve ) begins good, gets better, can get intense, but inevitably goes bad, as the fingers disconnect from control. The wretching marks.

"{Ken} If she does turn, the rest of her life she'll be considered a rat."
That seems like a long time, but ok, whatever you say, lord god judge and jury.
Ken,
It's just a game. Try a different line. (or, maybe it's a fake game)

Body language, left to right.
Change in plans, just in time, good.
Didn't have a plan.
You're messin' up my plan.
Couldn't care less, have my own plan.

JP giving the four a choice? This could be MB's 2nd attempt at the choice thing. The 1st attempt was a waste of time, producing nil.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •