The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Paula Gone Wild?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-23-05, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Paula Gone Wild?"
We were having this disucssion at work today that Paula was acting weird last night? Anyone else notice that? She seem to be on something.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Yup yup yup Coconut 03-23-05 1
   RE: Yup yup yup ginger 03-23-05 2
       RE: Yup yup yup Corvis 03-23-05 3
 Moved... Bebo 03-23-05 4
 Hit & Run Allegation Angelfood 03-23-05 5
 Abdul Rehab pool Angelfood 03-23-05 6
 RE: Paula Gone Wild? angelworth29 03-25-05 7
   RE: Paula Gone Wild? okaychatt 03-25-05 8
 RE: Paula Gone Wild? MidgitThe Cats Mom 03-26-05 9
 What gave it away? CrazyDaze 03-26-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-23-05, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Yup yup yup"
There was something seriously wrong with her. She was more incoherent and repetitive than usual, and her eyes kept wandering. I kept asking myself how much crack she'd snorted before the show.

Thanks to RollDdice for a bitchslapping sig!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-05, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Yup yup yup"
Paula's prescription drug problem has been an amusing sidelight on the show since Season One. As long as she doesn't drive herself to the gig.

Poor Simon. He kept having to peel her off his neck.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-23-05, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Yup yup yup"
Simon didn't help matters by having his arm draped over the back of her chair for most of the night. What is with those two? I was really annoyed with all of their antics last night. Just be a judge. You're not the stars of the show - the performers are.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-05, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Moved..."
...from General Discussion to Individual forum.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-23-05, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Hit & Run Allegation"
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050318/ap_en_tv/people_abdul_4

This happened in December. We thought she was just as loopy during the auditions also. Lots of unexplained things with that girl.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-23-05, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Abdul Rehab pool"
she's got to be on something.

can we start taking bets/ running a pool on when she'll enter rehab?

I Say May 20th - is that during sweeps week?

angelworth29 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-25-05, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angelworth29 Click to send private message to angelworth29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Paula Gone Wild?"
Every time she opens her mouth, I mention to my husband that she must be on drugs or something. I'm glad others agree with me.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-25-05, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Paula Gone Wild?"
<she must be on drugs or something.

Something has certainly damaged her brain celss. The gal can hardly string a sentence together.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

MidgitThe Cats Mom 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-26-05, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MidgitThe%20Cats%20Mom Click to send private message to MidgitThe%20Cats%20Mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Paula Gone Wild?"
My sister is a makeup artist (and avid A.I. fan) who worked on Judge Joe Brown's set this week. The major talk among all the crew was Paula being drunk and drugged on the set of A.I., which shares 2 crew members, Tuesday night. (Personally I feel that it made the show MUCH more interesting, staged or real, and I hope the surprises continue). Just don't mess with Bo Bice.

CrazyDaze 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-26-05, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CrazyDaze Click to send private message to CrazyDaze Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "What gave it away?"
I've noticed Paula slurring her words for quite sometime now. Wasn't sure if it was drugs or alcohol, or both!! dEFINITELY HAS TO BE SO.:}

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •