The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BMH - Place Spoiler Here"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-11-03, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BMH - Place Spoiler Here"
I read in a thread that you have a (or you think) valid boot order for the RR/RW challenge. Please post it here for me and anyone else who wants to know the order. This means for anyone who DOESN'T want to know LEAVE NOW! This is a potential spoiler... thanks.

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BMH - Place Spoiler Here BMH 01-12-03 1
   RE: BMH - Place Spoiler Here sticks 01-13-03 2
   RE: BMH - Place Spoiler Here BaquaR13 01-13-03 3
   RE: BMH - Place Spoiler Here munson 01-24-03 13
 RE: BMH - Place Spoiler Here BMH 01-13-03 4
   RE: BMH - Place Spoiler Here GTmike 01-14-03 5
   RE: BMH - Place Spoiler Here BaquaR13 01-14-03 6
 RE: BMH - Place Spoiler Here BMH 01-20-03 7
   RE: BMH - Place Spoiler Here ginger 01-21-03 8
       RE: BMH - Place Spoiler Here BaquaR13 01-21-03 9
           RE: BMH - Place Spoiler Here BMH 01-21-03 10
               RE: BMH - Place Spoiler Here ginger 01-22-03 11
               RE: BMH - Place Spoiler Here managerr 01-23-03 12
                   RE: BMH - Place Spoiler Here BaquaR13 01-24-03 14
 Wrong... BaquaR13 01-28-03 15
   RE: Wrong... munson 01-28-03 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-12-03, 02:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BMH - Place Spoiler Here"
LAST EDITED ON 01-12-03 AT 12:40 PM (EST)

Alright here ya go...

here is the actual post...

------------------------------------------------------------
Well, actually, a reliable source posted it, and I found and saved it. If you don't believe me, look at the previews. You can easily tell (based on how much air time people have) if someone stays long or not.

Guys:

David (RW2)
Eric (RR11)
Jake
Puck
Antoine
Dan
Latterian
James
David (RW9)
Jamie
Yes
Theo or Eric (RW1)
Theo or Eric (RW1)
Blair
Shane

Girls:

Julie
Beth
Gladys
Rachel
Amaya
Veronica
Tonya
Emily
Genesis
Ayanna
Jisela
Anne
Melissa
Aneesa
Lori

The Final 3 Boys and Girls:

Colin
Mark
Syrus
Christina
Ruthie
Ellen

Now if it's not right, don't blame me. But I'm almost positive it's correct.
-------------------------------------------------------

I am glad to see Ellen in the Final Six..IF this spoiler is true

Oh I also wanted to mention that he posted this potential spoiler BEFORE Episode 1...so he already correctly predicted that David and Julie would be the first ones to go

sticks 1165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-13-03, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sticks Click to send private message to sticks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BMH - Place Spoiler Here"
I don't know if this is true, but this does seem reasonable. It looks like most of the hot-heads don't make the Final Six. Ugh, but I hope Colin doesn't go far since his only reason in doing the show was to promote his book.

01-13-03, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BMH - Place Spoiler Here"
I am really disappointed in the final six. I thank you for posting but i wish that Emily, James, Theo or someone like that made that finals.

BaQuAr13

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-03, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: BMH - Place Spoiler Here"
I'm beginning to think that this boot list is a legit spoiler. Obviously, the girl's list has been dead on so far. After reading Melissa's website - www.princessmelissa.com - there might be an explanation for eLTee's misplacement on the guy's list.

Melissa writes that after LT was booted, he didn't show up at the airport for the flight home and disappeared but turned up about a week later and headed home. If the source of this spoiler list wasn't on the set but did know of the travel arrangements of the contestants, LT's arrival back in the States could place him in the boot list position above. In other words, the source knew the order that the cast members returned and assumed that this was the boot order. David E. was the first to return, LT spends another week on the island, and, meanwhile, Eric J. returns home followed by Jake, Puck, Antoine and Dan.

Don't have an answer for the Theo/Eric N. situation but perhaps they came home on the same flight?

The list also gives us both Emily and James finishing in 11th place, in line with managerr's Wanda spoiler.

The question becomes, how does Puck fall from the inner circle to last on the points list in only two episodes to become the guy's fifth victim - assuming they maintain their strategy of voting off the lowest score. Could Puck ask to be sent home to begin his honeymoon? Or, miss a challenge because of the honeymoon? Any idea when the wedding is scheduled to take place?

01-13-03, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BMH - Place Spoiler Here"
LAST EDITED ON 01-13-03 AT 11:36 PM (EST)

Well guys after tonight's episode obviously I wouldn't rely on this spoiler list so much..ya It was half right Beth did go but Latterian went also and he wasn't listed as the 2nd one eliminated

So Baquar I wouldn't worry I am hoping Theo especially makes the final 6

I still want my favorite Ellen to make the final six though

And so far other spoilers say she goes far!

PS-I like James also..but how could you like Emily..I hate her so much..I hated her so much during the last challenge she was in the one with Michelle,and Kammelah..I just get bad vibes off of Emily..

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-03, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BMH - Place Spoiler Here"
I like emily. I think that she is a cutey.

Anyways, I think that spoilers are based on airtime. Those not getting a lot of airtime are going to be around for the next show. Those getting a lot of airtime will go soon. I think that Gladys may go next week. I can't figure out who for the guys. I have to rewatch or try to remember who got a lot of airtime for this show. I know that Ellen has been getting a lot of airtime lately. She may piss off a lot of people next week by fighting w/Puck.

01-14-03, 02:10 AM (EST)
6. "RE: BMH - Place Spoiler Here"
Yeah, i am glad the spoiler isnt right though. I dont know... i wouldnt bet on Ellen making the final six, but maybe. I LOVE EMILY!! I dont know what it is, i just think her and james make a great couple and she is so hot and i love her competitive spirit. She always makes the shows fun!!!! I am happy to see that it wasn't Eric who got kicked off tonight.

BaQuAr13

01-20-03, 10:47 PM (EST)
7. "RE: BMH - Place Spoiler Here"
Hey BaquaR I wanted to point out I just watched Episode 3..

And the strange thing about the spoilers I gave you was that this person's sources are dead-on when it comes to the women...it got three in a row Julie,Beth,Gladys

But the spoilers are all screwed up when it comes to men...however it did have Eric J 2nd to go and he got booted tonight only one off I guess lol..

I guess we will have to wait and see more of the show before I can really say if this spoiler is worth looking at or not..If Rachel is next to go for the women..then I would start to take the women's boot list a little more seriously

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-21-03, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BMH - Place Spoiler Here"
The spoiler looks right on, other than the "skipping" of LaT (or was he "T" when he got kicked off? In fact, who WAS that? I don't remember LaT. being such a complete lunatic when he was on RoadRules). ANYWAY, to put money on Julie leaving before pregnant Gladys would be a heck of a lucky guess unless someone had info. Will watch with some interest to see how it bears itself out.

01-21-03, 09:50 PM (EST)
9. "RE: BMH - Place Spoiler Here"
The girls seem to be accurate (although i sure hope not because Emily deserves to make it much farther) but so far the boys has been a little off. Also, i would be a little surprised if Ellen made the final six... just considering how much conflict she has had.

b]The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

01-21-03, 11:45 PM (EST)
10. "RE: BMH - Place Spoiler Here"
Ya I totally understand where you are coming from when it comes too to Ellen..even though I still love her

I say the more controversy the better,the more interesting the better..I don't want a bunch of boring no-bodies in the final 6 lol

But I am another spoiler about the inner circle for next week...If you saw the previews you might know what I am talking about...

I will give you a hint..Ellen isn't going next week thats for sure

PS-The only reason I would see Emily going earlier than expected is because she spends all her time with James and that could piss off the other girls..so basically what I am saying is I am predicting that is why she and James will get the boot IF they do

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-22-03, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: BMH - Place Spoiler Here"
LAST EDITED ON 01-22-03 AT 04:06 PM (EST)

Ellen went WAY up in my estimation when she accurately skewered Puck and didn't cry when he called her rude (although you'd think she'd like him, since she was so into ADAm).
I think PlanetSocks (formerly PlanetSucks) has it correct - based on the anti-editing theory, the fact that Ruthie called Ellen "evil" at the end of this episode means NOTHING OF INTEREST WHATSOEVER will happen with or to or because of Ellen next week.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-23-03, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: BMH - Place Spoiler Here"
According to Wanda at EOnline (some stuff she says is right, others isn't), Emily goes either the same time James goes, or a episode after. Apparently, she was in no danger of being voted out that partciular time, but volunteers to go because she doesn't want to compete without James.

01-24-03, 07:49 PM (EST)
14. "RE: BMH - Place Spoiler Here"
Thanks for that information... i am surprised that Emily, who is so competitive, has gone so lovestruck!! If that is true it means the boys are still voting off those with the lowest point totals. Also, according to BMH's spoiler, Emily leaves same week as James!!

BaQuAr13

01-28-03, 08:20 PM (EST)
15. "Wrong..."
I think... for the first week, both of the spoilers are wrong. So, i think that they may be completely inaccurate...

BaQuAr13

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-03, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Wrong..."
Damn! Looks like this was the RW/RR Challenge version of Uncle Cameraman.

Looking on the bright side, it's more fun this way.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •