The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I hate these people!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-15-03, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I hate these people!"
I was going to rant, but this final 3 has left me somewhat indifferent. Does anyone really care about any of the remaining teams. They are all pieces of sh*t. Who cares if Kelly and Jon get lost? Who cares if Reichen and Chip are Gay and lost? Who cares if the other 2(have know idea who they are), what ever their names are, are even in the race?

O.K. here is the challenge. Give me a reason to support any of the remaining teams.

Bonus points if you can tell me if Chuck ever got Millie in the sack.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I hate these people! Breezy 08-15-03 1
 RE: I hate these people! FarmBoy 08-15-03 2
   MAP wildchickenhunter 08-15-03 3
       RE: MAP nailbone 08-15-03 7
 RE: I hate these people! managerr 08-15-03 4
   RE: I hate these people! FarmBoy 08-15-03 5
 RE: I hate these people! DEVILRAYS 08-15-03 6
   RE: I hate these people! managerr 08-15-03 8
 RE: I hate these people! strid333 08-15-03 9
 RE: I hate these people! memacmur 08-15-03 10
 RE: I hate these people! L82LIFE 08-15-03 11
 RE: I hate these people! AMAI 08-17-03 12
 RE: I hate these people! ScoutFinch 08-17-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-15-03, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I hate these people!"
I can't think of a reason to root for Kelly/Jon, but I've got reasons to not root for the others. I just plain can't stand Reichen/Chip they're both asses, and Dude/Bro have one brain between them and it's not in either's head.

I'll be cheering for Phil to get to the finish mat first. Yeah go Phil!!!!!

Bonus Point- No Chuck didn't he doesn't have the balls.

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-15-03, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I hate these people!"
WCH,

I must agree- sorry. I don't care if any of the teams win or lose.

I am in Chattanooga; I cannot find Millie or Chuck anywhere. I do have a map.

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-15-03, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "MAP"
You got a map? Ok. Stop and ask Kelly and Jon for some help. I am sure you will wind up in Florida.
How many times have these two driven right by a destination?
F**king idiots!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-03, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: MAP"
At least they use a correct map. R&C can't even manage that!

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-15-03, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I hate these people!"
I moderately am cheering for Kelly and Jon. But only because I'm anti alpha-male teams winning. But in no way do I really feel emotionally invested into any of the remaining teams.

Kelly and Jon received a little bit of bonus points for self-awareness at the end of last leg when they admitted they were too stupid to procreate. (We need to hold them to that!)

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-15-03, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I hate these people!"
Gonna make them take the Millie/Chuck vow of virginity?

Damn!! I had the map upside down!
<grinding gears and trying to flip the map around>

DEVILRAYS 398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-15-03, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DEVILRAYS Click to send private message to DEVILRAYS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I hate these people!"
Personally for now I am rooting against Kelly/Jon first nd foremost, and then for Reichen/Chip second. It looked to me like they got a bad rap at the start of the race for whatever reason (probably just didn't communicate with other teams, most of which are long gone) and I have stuck with them ever since. Plus they manage to find ways to save themselves...they just might be this season's Rasputin.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-15-03, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I hate these people!"
When Chip and Reichen were complaining about other teams getting lucky breaks, I wanted to shake him and point out all the lucky breaks his team has gotten.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-15-03, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I hate these people!"
I agree. I have noone to cheer for. I think I may cheer Dude and Bro just because they haven't done anything to annoy me. (I know it is because they have the personalities of a couple of snails on a log.)

Three is the perfect number.

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-15-03, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I hate these people!"
Reason to care... well, you should cheer for Jon/Kelly because they are at least agreeing not to populate the world with their offspring. That's about all I got for you.

As for Chuck and Millie, unfortunately they were eliminated from the race before Chuck got his chance to visit "the land down under."

MEmacmur

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-03, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I hate these people!"
We're supposed to be supporting one of these teams? Ack!

With the clowns gone, I find myself rooting for Jon and Kelly more than the others. At least they are entertaining. Plus, when Kelly admitted their stupidity last night, I was so proud of her!

The question shouldn't be whether Chuck got Millie in the sack, it should be whether Millie got Chuck in the sack. And the answer would still be no.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-17-03, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I hate these people!"
Reasons For

1. I'm rooting for Jon & Kelly - mostly cuz Jon is so gorgeous, but also cuz they are the last "co-ed" team. They have been entertaining, made some mistakes and done some stuff right. Also, they have gotten to the final 3 without using an FF. Many teams in the position they were in when they went for the FF and discovered it was gone, might have given up and they didn't.

2. Second I'd root for David & Jeff. Sure they have less personality than eggplant, but they've been focused and have come first in 4 legs (if memory serves), obviously only once using the FF. They haven't been nasty to other teams or even fought much with each other. Cool calm heads may well prove to be the way to win this year's Race.

3. Finally, I'm rooting for something to fall on Chreichen and eliminate them from the race. Their snotty attitudes have me feeling really sick. I even wish the clowns were still in it, instead of this team.

ScoutFinch 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-17-03, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ScoutFinch Click to send private message to ScoutFinch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I hate these people!"
Maybe this is already posted somewhere else, but did anyone see Kelly in a commercial for Priceline? That might a reason to root against her?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •