The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Question to Group-Tori Unhappy?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Artcurus 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-02-03, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Artcurus Click to send private message to Artcurus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Question to Group-Tori Unhappy?"
Guys,

This came up in a different board and now I really beginning to wonder...

How many of you have noticed Tori's body launguage lately and how's she appeaered on screen with rest, rather stand offish.

I get the distinct feeling that she may not be very happy with the way this is turning out.

Interesting.

Art
=============================================================
"Go Shawty itcha birthday...Ya find me in da club!" 50 Cent In Da Club

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Question to Group-Tori Unhappy? spinningwords 08-02-03 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

spinningwords 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-02-03, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spinningwords Click to send private message to spinningwords Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Question to Group-Tori Unhappy?"
Maybe Tori is just tired and feeling the pressure of having to do what producers want instead of her own thing. i.e she is used to being able to do her country type of music style and it sounds to me like this is supposed to be a "pop" type of group where she has to work with a lot of people. Also forgive me for saying so but most of these kids are probably used to being the centre of attention all the time and in a group situation will no longer be such. Another possibility is that perhaps there was more to the rumor that she wanted Jordan on the group and hoped that it would happen automatically. After listening to some of the MP3's I actually think Jordan would blend in quite well with the group but not sure that is what the group needs. I'm not sure if anything can save the group but that's for the producers to figure out. If the kids are already unhappy things won't work out too well.

Spinning

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •