The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Chuay Gahn kept some of the fish from the IC"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-18-02, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Chuay Gahn kept some of the fish from the IC"
I just got done watching a clip on the CBS survivor site of Chauy Gahn after the IC.
They are all walking back to camp. Clay has the Immunity Idol on his head and Helen is carrying one of the HUGE fish and someone else has the barramundi and Jan is carrying the tiney fish.

I think that means they got to keep one of each fish.

They were talking about eating the fish and smoking the Sookies

-congratulations to Clay Jordan, the winner of survivor Thailand-

UTR Winner: Penny or Jake
Rooting for: Helen

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Chuay Gahn kept some of the fis... SurvivinDawg 10-18-02 1
 RE: Chuay Gahn kept some of the fis... Draco Malfoy 10-18-02 2
 RE: Chuay Gahn kept some of the fis... fivestarwheezy 10-18-02 3
   RE: Chuay Gahn kept some of the fis... SkyRaider 10-18-02 4
 RE: Chuay Gahn kept some of the fis... SurvivorBlows 10-18-02 5
   RE: Chuay Gahn kept some of the fis... dabo 10-21-02 6
       RE: Chuay Gahn kept some of the fis... Boilermaker 10-24-02 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-18-02, 06:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Chuay Gahn kept some of the fish from the IC"
I don't blame them for taking the fish... in fact, it SHOULD have been part of the reward for winning that they got to take some fish home!

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-02, 07:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Chuay Gahn kept some of the fish from the IC"
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-02 AT 07:36 AM (EST)

I'm not surprised. MB seems to be going out of his way to make sure that this cast is fed, because they seem incapable of taking care of themselves.

When a true genius enters the world, you will know him by this sign, all the dunces will be in confederacy against him....

edited because I hit post WAY too soon.

fivestarwheezy 958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-18-02, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fivestarwheezy Click to send private message to fivestarwheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Chuay Gahn kept some of the fish from the IC"
Here's hoping they didn't get any fish with, um, teeth marks on them (eewwww)

Wheezer

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-18-02, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Chuay Gahn kept some of the fish from the IC"

Here's hoping they didn't get any fish with, um, teeth marks on them!

LOL! I was thinking as I read this thread, that had the other team won, Robb could have carried 50 of those small fish in his big mouth, was he able to keep it shut that long, but of course he isn't capable of that.

Oops! Sorry, thought this was the Basher section. My bad. Sorry, I'm out of here, back to the depths of muck and mire in Bashers.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-02, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Chuay Gahn kept some of the fish from the IC"
Hell, I'm surprised the guys didn't intentionally shove some into their shorts and sneak off with them back to the camp (what, like they haven't eaten WORSE -- dead squid that washed up on shore, etc.)

And then of course that could have setup the best line of the entire series -- "Hey Brian, is that a fish in your pants or..."

-SB

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-02, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Chuay Gahn kept some of the fish from the IC"
LOL! But is Brian's fish Barramundi or Silverfish?

Personally, I felt sorry for the fishing boat crew trying to unload all those bite-marked fishies at market. I hope they made MB buy the entire haul.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-24-02, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Chuay Gahn kept some of the fish from the IC"
I'm sure you'd get a better idea what fish it is if you watched some of his starring roles.

Boom - Chicka - Bom - Bom!!! I can hear the music!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •