The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BIg Bro - Reality Tv Help"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

nicola1029 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-05-03, 06:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nicola1029 Click to send private message to nicola1029 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BIg Bro - Reality Tv Help"
Hi there - \Just wondering if any of you can help me!!

I am at university and i am styding medai, and for one of my modules i need to do an essay, and i choose reality TV, and obviously Big Brother is a massive reality Tv Show! So if you can help me with any info. on the subjest, obviouslly more acadmemic, but any options will be appreciated then it would be great!

My email should you need it is: - Nicola1029@hotmail. com

Thanks for your time!!

Nicola x x

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BIg Bro - Reality Tv Help Janine N1 03-22-04 1
 RE: BIg Bro - Reality Tv Help ohboy 05-04-04 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Janine N1 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-22-04, 05:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Janine%20N1 Click to send private message to Janine%20N1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BIg Bro - Reality Tv Help"
"North One Television are looking for the biggest Big Brother fan in the UK to take part in a prime time documentary. Are you obsessed with the show? Can't wait for it to return to our screens? Has your love of the show affected friends and family? Perhaps you gave up your job just to watch the programme?! If you think you are the UK's biggest superfan please email janine.passley@northonetv.com and tell us why!

ohboy 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-04-04, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohboy Click to send private message to ohboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BIg Bro - Reality Tv Help"
Big Brother was a huge reality show. However big brother one, lacked in the ratings. I would look into why they made changes and how they improved the show and the ratings . What was different what is the public watching and why?

Hope that helps

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •