The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rude rude Chip"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-08-03, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rude rude Chip"
Can you speak KOREAN? *sigh* Did you cringe when you saw yourself on tv last night berating a cabby for not speaking English? I know I did. Shame on you!

:O(

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rude rude Chip I_AM_HE 08-08-03 1
   Support the cause brutha! IceCat 08-08-03 3
       RE: Support the cause brutha! I_AM_HE 08-08-03 4
       RE: Support the cause brutha! mtopaz 08-08-03 12
           Honk honk! IceCat 08-08-03 15
               beep beep! bye bye clown boys mtopaz 08-08-03 18
       RE: Support the cause brutha! Breezy 08-08-03 13
   RE: Rude rude Chip managerr 08-08-03 5
       RE: Rude rude Chip I_AM_HE 08-08-03 6
           RE: Rude rude Chip dajaki 08-08-03 7
 Would have loved to see... IceCat 08-08-03 2
   RE: Would have loved to see... L82LIFE 08-08-03 8
       When there's no one around... IceCat 08-08-03 9
           WooHoo! L82LIFE 08-08-03 11
           Icey? Breezy 08-08-03 14
               Ack! IceCat 08-10-03 23
       RE: Would have loved to see... I_AM_HE 08-08-03 10
 RE: Rude rude Chip FarmBoy 08-08-03 16
 RE: Rude rude Chip memacmur 08-08-03 17
   RE: Rude rude Chip FarmBoy 08-08-03 20
       RE: Rude rude Chip AugustGirl 08-09-03 21
 RE: Rude rude Chip Steen 08-08-03 19
   RE: Rude rude Chip munson 08-09-03 22
 RE: Rude rude Chip true 08-10-03 24
 RE: Rude rude Chip Efjendar 08-13-03 25
 RE: Rude rude Chip nazzWord 08-13-03 26
 RE: Rude rude Chip FarmBoy 08-14-03 27
 RE: Rude rude Chip wesman 08-17-03 28
   Please stop immediately... IceCat 08-17-03 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-03, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rude rude Chip"
and what was with all the "jon can't stand that the two gay guys are beating him" (which i had seen no evidence for) and then going "hahahaha! you got beat by a gay guy!" and then getting mad when he returned fire? sheesh. these guys are total losers. (every last freaking one of them. but especially reichen and chip. and kelly. and jon. and david and jeff.)

love the siggy moonie :O(

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-03, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Support the cause brutha!"

08-08-03, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Support the cause brutha!"
haha! you rule IceCat!

:O(

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-08-03, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Support the cause brutha!"
Hmmmmm - Ice, is there anyway to get a clown nose on my sig pic? Anything to spice up the sig pic and honor the departed clowns would be appreciated! Thank you

MJ

08-08-03, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Honk honk!"

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-08-03, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "beep beep! bye bye clown boys"
I'm gonna miss you. And thank you so much Icey!

MJ

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-03, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Support the cause brutha!"
Icey? Can I have a red nose.....

*Breezy ... keeping OT satisfied since 2003*

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-08-03, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rude rude Chip"
I think the Jon/Kelly and Chip/Reichen feud is being totally edited to look serious when it really isn't.

Jon was totally kidding around with C/R. And when Reichen called Jon an "ass", he said it with a smirk on his face like he was teasing him. You can see their concern when Kelly was struggling on the ropes. Chip wanted to stay but Reichen was like "let's go!"

08-08-03, 11:37 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Rude rude Chip"
i don't know, R/C certainly have seemed like sore losers on more than one occasion. most recently last night when they were whining about how they were faster at everything than J/K, but somehow always got passed on the way

that said, i do think you're right that they have a pretty good relationship, all things considered. its just that R/C are so whiney it's hard to tell

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-08-03, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rude rude Chip"
most recently last night when they were whining about how they were faster at everything than J/K, but somehow always got passed on the way

Reminded me of ep. 1 when T/J complained that they got stuck behind the slow team, D/S, at the detour. If you're behind the slow team, you are the slow team. Likewise, if you're the faster team who always gets passed on the way, then you're NOT the faster team.

08-08-03, 10:11 AM (EST)
2. "Would have loved to see..."
... the ticket agent at the airport scream at Chip:

"Speak Korean!" and then throw his boarding pass at him.

It would have been completely lost on him however and he would have spent the balance of the episode whining about how he was treated so rudely.

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-03, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Would have loved to see..."
That would have been hilarious, Ice. He was such an a$$. I cannot believe that he actually had the ignorance to expect a Korean man, in Korea to speak English. He was a big, whiney baby this whole episode.

I'm still in mourning for my clowns (can I have a nose too, Icey?). Why, oh why do the best of the bunch always end up as the 4th place team?

Tears of a clown.....

08-08-03, 12:24 PM (EST)
9. "When there's no one around..."

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-03, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "WooHoo!"
Thanks Icey! I can now be a proud member of the Clown Mourners Club.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-03, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Icey?"
I posted this up there there, but can I have a nose too? I want my clowns back!!!!

*Breezy ... keeping OT satisfied since 2003*

08-10-03, 00:44 AM (EST)
23. "Ack!"
I posted this the same time I posted Topaz's but I must have hit the back button after I previewed it and not posted it.

Sorry... I wasn't ignoring you... honest!

08-08-03, 12:24 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Would have loved to see..."
yes, join us L8! we're gonna have to get us a clown car to ride in

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-08-03, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Rude rude Chip"
As a member of the tribe, I felt a duty to cheer for C/R up until now even though I never really liked them.

Now I am ashamed and will go into hiding- I wonder if my big red nose will fit in the closet?

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-08-03, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Rude rude Chip"
Other than the fact that they're gay and don't wear disposable underwear, Chreicen totally reminded me of Teri/Ian from TAR3. I was surprised one of them didn't start yelling Diddy-Mao (sp?) every 4 seconds!

I'm sure they would be most amused if someone from Norway showed up at wherever they work and started frantically beseeching them for help speaking only Norwegian. And I'm sure the Norwegian would be outraged that those Americans haven't taken the time to learn Norwegian. a$$es.

MEmacmur

08-08-03, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Rude rude Chip"
I can't imagine walking into work the next day after that comment aired.

(I wonder if it has impacted their business venture.)

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-03, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Rude rude Chip"
Let's hope they are doing well, cuz from what I hear a complete personality transplant is very expensive, and lord knows Chip needs a new personality. Whiney, rude, nasty, pathetic loser Chip!

I can't believe the clowns are gone. Rats!

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-08-03, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Rude rude Chip"
I love the clown noses!

If only Jon and Al were allowed on that plane.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-09-03, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Rude rude Chip"
Clowns should be banned from all modes of public transportation.

These guys proved you don't need make-up and big shoes to be buffoons.

Stupid clowns.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-03, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Rude rude Chip"
I can't stand Chip! UGH! The way he talked to that cab driver was so embarassing. THen the way the banged the car window like a child having a temper tantrum, made me want to smack him.

Efjendar 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-13-03, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Efjendar Click to send private message to Efjendar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Rude rude Chip"
Chip is the older of the two but he sure hasn't matured much. Temper, temper....way to represent Americans traveling in other countries!

nazzWord 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-13-03, 03:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazzWord Click to send private message to nazzWord Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Rude rude Chip"
We all know that they are racing for a million dollar. expecting people from other countries to speak english is ok.But berating a korean guy in korea just bcoz he doesn't speak english is..awww c'mon.I keep seeing chip's evil side more and more..and expect to see more too on the race to the end.Reichen and chip can't even pronounce one word OrangUtan right when they came to Malaysia. And everybody understands. Just one word.huh..

08-14-03, 03:02 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Rude rude Chip"
Phil: "Chip, can you say Mooloolaba?"
(Yes, I know Phil would add a few "R"s)

Chip: "Speak English!!!"

wesman 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-17-03, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wesman Click to send private message to wesman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Rude rude Chip"
I know! He was like a Mexican in California! Oh but he forgot to demand free medical and housing too!

08-17-03, 07:13 PM (EST)
29. "Please stop immediately..."
This is the second racial slur that you have made in a very short period of time. This type of post is not acceptable on theses message boards.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •