The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RAG BB Leg: Final Results"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-23-03, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"RAG BB Leg: Final Results"
The conclusion of Big Brother 4 concluded the second leg of the Reality Adventure Game. In the final two weeks of the game, every point proved to be as crucial as ever.

The week ten correct Evictee answer is...

Erika

The week ten correct HOH answer is...

Alison

The answers to the five questions are as follows...Number of points they were worth are in ( ).

1.None(1)
2.Robert(1)
3.No(1)
4.Jun(1)
5.Yes(1)

Now for the final episode...

The finale correct Evictee answer is...

Robert

The finale correct winner answer is...

Jun

The answers to the five questions are as follows...Number of points they were worth are in ( ).

1.No(1)
2.Dana(2)
3.Dana(3)
4.6-1(4)
5.Dana-Jun
Jack-Jun
Jee-Jun
Erika-Jun
Robert-Jun
Justin-Jun
Nathan-Alison

Minitroll came into the final two weeks with a small lead. Others tried to catch her, but not much could be done.

Minitroll,

you are the official winner of the Reality Adventure Game Big Brother Leg! Congratulations!

Here's a final look at the standings and thanks to everyone for playing...

Overall Standings(Overall Score)
---------------------------------------------
1.minitroll(127)
2.ejm92(115)
Lolly(115)
4.realityluver(113)
5.magic_star(112)
6.rucksack(111)
7.Spidey(107)
survivorscott(107)
9.tribephyl(104)
10.yensid(100)
11.cyclehausen(91)
managerr(91)
13.sisyphus(89)
14.Survivor Maniac(87)
15.Froggy446688(73)
16.FesterFan1(71)
17.carencey(64)
whoami(64)
19.GuessItRains(59)
20.tvgeek401(52)
21.MTW1961(43)
22.buckeyegirl(25)
23.712(20)
24.Das Mole(14)
25.Lancerdude74(9)
26.redefine_perfection(7)
27.theking0075(2)
28.colleenwannabe(1)

The weekly scores feature was taken off for easy reference in the future to these scores. If you'd like to know your weekly score, then email me.

I know it has been a couple months since the conclusion of Big Brother 4, but this was the first chance I had to get the final standings up. Sorry! I believe almost everyone here with the exception of maybe one or two people is also playing in the Survivor game, so hopefully this wasn't too much trouble.

I hope you all enjoyed this game. It is extremely doubtful this game will come back next year. If someone else wants to run it, then that would be fine with me.

Now for a Reality Adventure Game Report.
----------------------------------------------
We're almost dead center into the game. The Amazing Race 4 and Big Brother 4 have been completed and Survivor is halfway finished. Also, Celebrity Mole 2 and American Idol 3 will both begin in January.

It is now time for a standings update. These standings will only include The Amazing Race 4 and Big Brother 4 results.

Overall Standings(Overall Score)(TAR Score)(BB Score)
-----------------------------------------------------
1.realityluver(203)(90)(113)
2.survivorscott(198)(91)(107)
3.minitroll(197)(70)(127)
4.ejm92(195)(80)(115)
5.magic_star(191)(79)(112)
6.Spidey(183)(76)(107)
7.managerr(172)(81)(91)
rucksack(172)(61)(111)
9.cyclehausen(167)(76)(91)
10.yensid(160)(60)(100)
11.tribephyl(159)(55)(104)
12.Survivor Maniac(154)(67)(87)
13.FesterFan1(146)(75)(71)
14.Froggy446688(127)(54)(73)
15.carencey(121)(57)(64)
16.MTW1961(98)(55)(43)
17.tvgeek401(96)(44)(52)
18.712(81)(61)(20)
19.buckeyegirl(68)(43)(25)
20.Lancerdude74(54)(45)(9)

Despite being halfway through already, the game is just now going to get interesting. Look out for a huge twist that could change the game forever. The game will continue to become more and more interesting and each and every point could make the difference. How much longer can realityluver hold on to to a slim three point lead? Can TAR winner survivorscott or BB winner minitroll overtake the lead?

We'll have answers to those questions and more at the conclusion of this series of games taking us not only through The Amazing Race 4 and Big Brother 4, but also Survivor 7, Celebrity Mole 2, and American Idol 3.

There will be another update of overall RAG scores in this week's edition of the Survivor leg RAG entry.

Thanks everyone for waiting so long!

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: RAG BB Leg: Final Results minitroll 11-24-03 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-24-03, 03:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: RAG BB Leg: Final Results"
Woohoo! Finally, my addiction to the live feed recaps pays off.

Thanks for hosting this Star, and I realize you have less and less free time on your hands these days to take care of the game.

"Can TAR winner survivorscott or BB winner minitroll overtake the lead?"

Well, Survivorscott may be able to take over the lead, but since I haven't been reading any spoilers for Survivor, I'll be lucky to finish anywhere but at the bottom of the heap. That's O.K. though, I'm having fun. Thanks again Star!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •