The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How did they trust each other?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

rthrills 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-17-00, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rthrills Click to send private message to rthrills Click to check IP address of the poster
"How did they trust each other?"
In all fairness, how could anyone vote Sean there. Out of paranoia or whatever, he was the most illogical choice. He would have been a fine selection next round, but maybe they were afraid of immunity. I just can't believe that any of them trusted each other when they said, "I am voting for Sean." I can't believe that none of them suspected anyone else to stab them in the back. I can't believe that Rich or Sue didn't try to take advantage and go for the jugular. Especially Rich. Now, he is screwed, and we all know that. I truly believe that his mistake last night, is the one which cost him the money.

Last night, with Kelly winning immunity was where I thought that we would see Sue and Sean get tied if nothing else. I thought that the best plan would be to keep the men together. Then, you go in with the three men. But I think this is why they stuck together. MB has not shown us enough of Rich and Sue lately, and when he has it has been negative. We have never seen either one of them cast a vote for each other, and even though they talk detructive, I think they are completly in it together.

If they could trust each other. Then I am convinced that Rich and Susan knew that there would be no behind the back move. Rudy is in Rich's pocket, and Kelly fighting for survival is in the majority's pocket. And now, Rich and Sue and Rudy take out Kelly. Rich and Sue take care of Rudy and they win. But like I have said since we knew their was immunity in round three, Rudy wins the immunity in the round of three. And Sue and Rich stunned, because the old man won out in the end, watch as Rudy dismantles them at the Tribal Council of Seven. They are in shcok, and they can't believe that Rudy had played them like that. And the Pagong hoping to spite all the Tagi's, all vote for Rudy. Sean votes for either Rich or Sue. Kelly votes Rudy. And Rudy wins, the alliance head honchos look dismayed as their plan gets foiled because the Navy Seal fucked with them the whole time. He wins his first damn immunity when it matters, and he goes bye, and leaves with a cool mil.

Tight

Rich, Susan, and Kelly goodnight.

And I leave you with my favorite quote:
"Arrgggghhh, and what a good captain he was." Greg after B.B. gets the Big Boot

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How did they trust each other? Checks 08-17-00 1
   What I was thinking as well rthrills 08-17-00 5
       RE: What I was thinking as well janisella 08-17-00 6
 RE: How did they trust each other? champagne_supernova 08-17-00 2
   RE: How did they trust each other? huntress79 08-17-00 3
       RE: How did they trust each other? champagne_supernova 08-17-00 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Checks 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-17-00, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Checks Click to send private message to Checks Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: How did they trust each other?"
Did you ever stop and think that they're editing the confessionals themselves. Let's recall what Kelly said. She said she'll either vote for Sue or Rich. What if she really said? "In the final 3, I will vote for Sue or Rich." Which means the alliance is sticking together to vote Sean off, and then they're gonna pick off Rudy, then she'll decide. It's just a thought, that they're editing out, what the survivors are saying about the future? Just a thought.....

Gimme your thoughts...

rthrills 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-17-00, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rthrills Click to send private message to rthrills Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "What I was thinking as well"
I agree, I thought that I said that but I didn't. I think they have taken so much out of context and that all this stuff has been timelined wrong. I think when Sue said that me and Kelly are taking Rich down, I think she was referring to the end game. I think that Burnett has done a great job keeping us guessing, and I think he has made the show more exciting. But he really has made the reality of the situation kind of misinterpreted. How can we seee real people if he is hiding personality traits or taking things out of context. I believe that all these quotes we see during the show are just the juicy bits without the lead in that they are supposed to have.

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-17-00, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What I was thinking as well"
I think the four of them made a pact early on to do what they had to in order to be the final four. In spite of whatever else went on, they stuck to that and now they have no choice but to start voting each other off. CBS didn't want us to see their plan actually working, so they threw us lots of curves to make us think the pact was off.

Surprise, surprise, the alliance is the final four.

champagne_supernova 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-17-00, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail champagne_supernova Click to send private message to champagne_supernova Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: How did they trust each other?"
I can see why Rich and Sue are keeping each other around. I think that they know the jury would vote in favor of Rudy, Kelly, or Sean if they were up against them, so they are going to eliminate the people who pose the greatest threat to them.

This is pure speculation:

If Kelly can't keep up her winning streak, she's next.
If Rudy doesn't win immunity, he'll go after Kelly.

In a Rich-Sue final, Rich would have no problem whatsoever winning the cash. He's more persuasive and less vocal about the alliance. Plus, based on Gervase, Jenna, and Colleen's interviews, there's a lot of animosity toward Susan. I think they would vote for Rich in a Rich/Sue final. Who knows what Greg the martian would do. Kelly, feeling betrayed by Susan, casts her vote for Richard. Rudy, being the hardcore military guy that he is, plots to assassinate the "queer"" who betrayed him (I don't know who he would vote for-probably Sue).

Rich wins! Woohoo! The diabolical Rich does his little dance for the world to see.

Of course, all of this is contingent upon Kelly and Rudy losing the immunity challenges, which is probably not very likely.

Oh well, a girl can dream, can't she?

(I've never been so glad to be wrong about a predicition-I picked Rich last night. I hope he wins it all!)

huntress79 30 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-00, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail huntress79 Click to send private message to huntress79 Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: How did they trust each other?"
No way is Rich winning! The Jury would be pissed that he was the one that booted everyone out. And I think that Sue will go before Rudy. Why would he keep her around when she's the biggest threat to them all?

champagne_supernova 48 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-00, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail champagne_supernova Click to send private message to champagne_supernova Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: How did they trust each other?"
Rich didn't personally boot everyone out. The Pagongs are going to have to vote for someone who voted them off. The Tagi alliance is all that's left!

Sue isn't a threat to anyone now. She's made it plain that she wants Kelly off before the final three (there's no one for her to plot with anymore-Kelly would, in my opinion, not be willing to plot with Sue anymore). She hasn't done well in the challenges, and Rich knows that he could take her in a jury vote. Rudy and Kelly are the biggest threats right now because they aren't seen as "evil" by Pagongs.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •