The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"My Speculation On Why Someone would Switch Tribes Etc."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-13-02, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"My Speculation On Why Someone would Switch Tribes Etc."
Go easy on me, this is my first ever post.

Ok, I've been trying to ponder why anyone would switch tribes. And I'm also trying to piece together some of the spoilers together.

I was thinking, why would Robb and Steph switch tribes? Even if they have nothing to lose, it wouldn't make sense since they would clearly be the first to go on Chewy. And if you think you're the next to go regardless, why waste your time moving all you crap to another camp where you don't know anyone and would clearly be an outsider and picked off first.

But then I had an idea. Maybe Robb and Steph think that without them, Sook Jai will lose all the remaining IC's until the merge(Robb and Steph are egotistical enough to think that). Robb and Steph will give the Chewy Tribe the majority number of players so they can pick off their old tribe one by one at the merge.

The reason I am speculating this is because I don't see how else Jake and Shii Ann could be voted out before the merge. They appear right now to be in the majority alliance. According to Ghandia's friends list...Shii Ann is in the "smoker's club' with her, and she also got to know Jake. Indicating that both are voted out pre-merge and they got to know one another at loser lodge. I think she mentioned Robb in the smoker's club too, and that would make sense. If Chewie lost an IC with him on their tribe, they would probably vote him out first.

Also, according to the Snickers Spoiler, Shii Anne is voted out next. The Snickers Spoiler has been 100% so far (as has the Ghandia spoiler and I think it's now common knowledge that GDiva was indeed Ghandia). THis would make sense because if Sook Jai were left with 5 (after Robb and Stephanie leave) they would have to turn on each other and I think Shii Ann is the biggest outsider and would be first to go.

In addition, how else can you explain the weight loss facts about Clay, Jan, Helen, Ted, and Brian?

Just look at this picture of Brian at his car dealership when he got back:

There's just no way he would still be that skinny if he got voted out early right after the merge.

That's why I think the winner might just indeed come from the current underdog group of Clay, Ted, Brian, Helen. ANd I'm starting to agree with Ivoryelephant's sigline: Congrats to Clay Jordan, winner of Survivor 5."

This theory may be kind of out there, but it would explain a lot of the spoilers.

Oh well, I'm probably wrong and we'll all know on Thursday.

Like i said this is my first time posting so please go easy on me.

GO GATORS!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: My Speculation On Why Someone w... SurvivorBlows 10-13-02 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-13-02, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: My Speculation On Why Someone would Switch Tribes Etc."
Locking since we already have several other topics discussing possible switch reasons, feel free to repost there.

-SB

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •