The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who Annoys You-- Already?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-02-03, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who Annoys You-- Already?"
I've been surprised that Bob has selected Mary both times now because she's really getting on my nerves.

She's such a caricature of the sexy, spanish seductress. She seems like a cartoon! As far as I can tell, she's incapable of speaking to Bob in English. Of course some of this is editing, but come on! Have a real conversation already. We know you speak a sexy language-- get over the spanish schtick!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 More Like Who Doesn't Annoy Me samboohoo 10-02-03 1
 Who Annoys You-- Already? -- LEE AN... RealityAddict 10-02-03 2
 RE: Who Annoys You-- Already? Coconut 10-02-03 3
 RE: Who Annoys You-- Already? peachygreen 10-02-03 4
 RE: Who Annoys You-- Already? Poncho 10-02-03 5
   RE: Who Annoys You-- Already? LeftPinky 10-02-03 8
   RE: Who Annoys You-- Already? Sophie 10-02-03 9
   RE: Who Annoys You-- Already? leannerenee 10-03-03 22
   RE: Who Annoys You-- Already? chichi 10-03-03 26
 Bob Wacko Jacko 10-02-03 6
   RE: Bob RealityAddict 10-02-03 7
   RE: Bob leannerenee 10-03-03 23
 Lee-Ann djandy 10-02-03 10
   RE: Lee-Ann sammigirl 10-02-03 11
 My Husband!!! KScott 10-02-03 12
   RE: My Husband!!! Wacko Jacko 10-02-03 13
       RE: My Husband!!! KScott 10-02-03 14
       RE: My Husband!!! chichi 10-03-03 29
           RE: My Husband!!! Chrissy gal 10-03-03 31
               RE: My Husband!!! chichi 10-03-03 32
 RE: Who Annoys You-- Already? Loree 10-02-03 15
 Annoys and Not Annoys (some still h... Guppin1234 10-02-03 16
   RE: Annoys and Not Annoys (some sti... chichi 10-04-03 35
       RE: Annoys and Not Annoys (some sti... Nicegrl99 10-08-03 38
 RE: Who Annoys You-- Already? triednottowatch 10-02-03 17
   RE: Who Annoys You-- Already? RealityAddict 10-02-03 18
   RE: Who Annoys You-- Already? girlie78 10-03-03 19
       RE: Who Annoys You-- Already? Chrissy gal 10-03-03 20
           RE: Who Annoys You-- Already? girlie78 10-03-03 25
 RE: Who Annoys You-- Already? jodibelle1213 10-03-03 21
   RE: Who Annoys You-- Already? Therealbachelor 10-03-03 24
   RE: Who Annoys You-- Already? chichi 10-03-03 30
   Exactly, and how about Estella.... Guppin1234 10-03-03 34
       RE: Exactly, and how about Estella.... chichi 10-04-03 36
 RE: Who Annoys You-- Already? deetsiepie 10-03-03 27
   RE: Who Annoys You-- Already? chichi 10-03-03 28
 RE: Who Annoys You-- Already? AMAI 10-03-03 33
   RE: Who Annoys You-- Already? superstepmom1 10-10-03 42
 RE: Who Annoys You-- Already? jodibelle1213 10-07-03 37
   RE: Who Annoys You-- Already? chicachica 10-08-03 39
       RE: Who Annoys You-- Already? Chrissy gal 10-08-03 40
           RE: Who Annoys You-- Already? chichi 10-09-03 41

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-03, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "More Like Who Doesn't Annoy Me"
Agree about Mary, but to be honest they are all pretty darn annoying, execept Meredith. And Karin, but maybe because she's been pretty much non-existent.

What is the deal with these girls? They are all so immature. And what's up with that goofy dancing. First they did it in episode 1 after meeting him while walking into the house. Then Kelly Jo did it last night when he called her name out for the rose.

Geesh.

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-02-03, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Who Annoys You-- Already? -- LEE ANN"
Her whole "I love Bobby...I want Bobby...I'm getting the ring...Bobby is muy caliente (spoken with drunken poor Spanish accent" blah blah blah! By the way, his name is BOB...who is BOBBY???

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who Annoys You-- Already?"

Lee Ann and Linsday both annoy the beejeebers out of me (Mary also irritating).
Get.Over.Yourselves.

Inanely Humorous.

peachygreen 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-02-03, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail peachygreen Click to send private message to peachygreen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who Annoys You-- Already?"
Lee-ann is about to drive me mad. There is just something about her that is really annoying.

I figure the Mary as Spanish Seductress is more ABC role casting then anything else. Sure she danced sexy, but the only 3 words spoken to BOb we heard last night we at the rose ceremony when she spoke in Spanish.

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who Annoys You-- Already?"
LeAnn made a total fool of herself!!! Also there is something about Misty, I just don't like her...

Poncho

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-02-03, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who Annoys You-- Already?"
Poncho - I'm with you! I think they both should get thorns on next week's episode!

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-02-03, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who Annoys You-- Already?"
I agree! Lee Ann is becoming more and more annoying every week.
There is just something about Misty that rubs me the wrong way. ABC did a horrible job picking these girls!

leannerenee 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-03-03, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leannerenee Click to send private message to leannerenee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Who Annoys You-- Already?"
I agree about both!!! ESP. Misty!!!

First of all, that name sounds like a horse, but that is not her fault.
Second of all, what was up w/ that PURPLE PROM DRESS she wore the first nite??? Where did she think she was going? The school cafeteria @ Backwoods Jr. High???

But Lee Ann sucks. Period!

chichi 41 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-03, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chichi Click to send private message to chichi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Who Annoys You-- Already?"
Is it just me or does Misty look like a troll?

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Bob"
He has a goofy laugh. He also seems to be getting into the idea of making out and going out on dates with as many girls as possible. Doesn't appear to be a guy looking for the girl he will marry but appears to be on the show to have a good time more than anything. Actually heard Bob's preshow interviews and he said he would not do the show if the goal was to marry the girl. Also didn't watch the Bachelorette season that he was on, but heard going in that he was an energetic guy with a good sense of humor and I don't see any of that. He has a smidge more energy than that guy from Love or Money. Smiles more than him but that is it.

Also what kinda catch is this guy. He aint rich. lives in a small house in a not so 'upscale' neighborhood. I know where he lives and it's really lower middle class. He's been divorced already. Why do all these girls even want him? He aint this great looking guy either.

Also his taste in woman is no where near mine. None of the girls left really interest be except maybe Kelly Jo but she is too young and he won't go with her. Was surprised he kept Antoinette and some others that I don't know their names.

Also agree with other posters that Mary is kinda annoying. Stop it already with the Spanish. She acts like whenever she talks she is the sexiest thing on the planet and does Bob even know spanish?

As for Lee Ann, Does any one else get the impression that she is just playing to win and really don't care that much about Bob? She seems to just want to beat the others girls.

10-02-03, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bob"
I like Bob! I agree that he does pale in comparison with the
previous Bachelors in areas of social status and material possessions BUT he far outdoes Alex and Aaron in the personality department (I thought Andrew was the total package as far as Bachelor's go). A good husband doesn't need a private jet or tons of money, but does need to be fun and loving -- which Bob seems to be. BUT, most bachelorette's seem to be more concerned with "living the good life" than finding a life mate!

I TOTALLY agree that Lee Ann just seems to be out for the win. She just wants to be the last gal standing. BARF!

leannerenee 68 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-03, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leannerenee Click to send private message to leannerenee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Bob"
Bob is so great b/c he isn't rich or anything. He is just a regular guy, who has been through the same stuff most normal guys have.
You needed to watch the Bachelorette and all the times he was on Oprah to really get who he is. Right now, he is edited a certain way, and the psycho girls make for much better viewing.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-02-03, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Lee-Ann"
Enough with the "I'm not aggressive" lie. And next week looks to be even worse with her getting into spats with the other girls. Would any parent want Lee-Ann to be their child's 2nd grade teacher?

djandy

sammigirl 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-02-03, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sammigirl Click to send private message to sammigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Lee-Ann"
Remember.... abc are editing what you see.... they may take a comment out of context, ask a question..and the answer ---they will use in a different situation to "imply" something that really may not be true or not.. yes you are catching the spanish from Mary, but did you notice they didn't show anything else that was said?... abc is editing big time! LeeAnn's behavior...well...yea.. I think that she is aggressive and they showed that....and they didn't show how aggressive other girls were. I am sure some were just as aggressive, you just didn't see them -- again editing! abc wants to lead you down a path..then do the switch the *surprise*.... hmmm Amanda over Trista, when we heard Alex say he would pick her... Ryan over Charlie, when you thought for sure Charlie was the man! Kirsten over Jen... when in fact Andrew fell in love with Jen...it's all in the editing!!!! that's what keeps you coming back for more!!

Sammi

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-02-03, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "My Husband!!!"
He needed my help in the garage last night and I missed the whole show. I also missed the last 30 minutes of Paradise Hotel. He owes me BIG TIME!!!

- Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. - Harvey Fierstein

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: My Husband!!!"
You really didn't miss anything other than to see which girls got eliminated. It was pretty boring. I have seen no personality from Bob. Didn't watch Bachelorette, guess he was suppose to have a great one. I haven't seen it yet.

I think it would be nice to hear why girls got the rose and why girls got eliminated. None of this shows and unless you see Bob kiss a girl you have no idea.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-02-03, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: My Husband!!!"
glad to hear nothing major happened. Thanks.

- Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. - Harvey Fierstein

10-03-03, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chichi Click to send private message to chichi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: My Husband!!!"
that's all you see is Bob kissing the girls. no real interaction, no real connection, no real chemistry so far, just random kissing. no romance, no real conversation, nothing too genuine going on here.hormones featured only. nice and shallow like most of the reality shows.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-03-03, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: My Husband!!!"
Exactly chichi!! Bob has no real personality on the show. It is just - get one alone, kiss her; get another alone, kiss her...

I want more energy and fun!

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

10-03-03, 11:24 PM (EST)
32. "RE: My Husband!!!"
Right Chrissy gal!
Give us SOMETHING! Didn't Bob say something like...i promise you it's gonna get crazy. or was he talking about making us crazy?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Who Annoys You-- Already?"
They all annoy me. Can't any of these girls walk with any grace? The way they try to saunter or whatever they are trying to do is ridiculous. And the fact they all act like they are 13 and in love is hard to believe. Bob isn't that special that all these women are going to just die if they can't have him. And Bob annoys me too. He isn't looking for a bride. He is looking to get lucky with as many as possible.

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Annoys and Not Annoys (some still here, some not)"
Annoys: Bob's laugh annoys me. He sounds just like Trista when he laughs. The way Bob kisses. He's way too tense, and the women are making him lean in too much, it's like the a lot of the women aren't really into kissing him. Not Annoys: That he's going into this hoping for a long-term relationship that may lead to marriage. That he's trying to conduct himself with class throughout this entire embarrassing process. That he gave Antoinette another chance at a group date.

Annoys: Lindsay and the way she thought it was unfair that Antoinette was given another chance at a group date. She was temporarily hospitalized girl, give her a break. How would YOU feel?

Annoys: That Mary doesn't notice that even Bob is growing tired of the Espanol. That Mary cares if Bob doesn't pick her. Not Annoys: I still like Mary. I think she's down to earth and among the most mature of the bunch. She's classy, articulate, beautiful, sweet, caring, and very little divaness about her thus far. I think Bob should pick her because she's among the best, but I don't think Bob will pick her because she has a quiet style, just not his type... and I say that in a good way.

Annoys: Misty, just something about her. She should watch her facial expressions, they are probably misleading. There's something in her eyes, wierd. She felt compelled to complain about her dress and the styles picked out for her. We all know you're fit, no need to rub it in for all of the girls in the room who are not a size 2. It's one night in that dress, and I doubt that Bob will even notice. Not Annoys: She seems more natural when she has alone time with Rob.

Annoys: Darla when she's waiting during the elimination round.

Not Annoys: I can't find anything bad to say about her at this point. She has a quiet calm just like Mary. Gorgeous. Too good for this show.

Annoys: Jenny seems too ancient for Bob. She has a very elderly quality to me for some reason. That she didn't put Leanne in her place when Leanne spoke to her (in the previews) like one of her 2nd grade students.

Annoys: Lanah and that this is her second attempt at an on-air, high-profile dating show. She seemed more attractive on this show than the one on NBC. Does she really think she's going to find true love on TV - need to try another method. Not Annoys: She's a little less DIVAish this time than when she was on NBC. She's gorgeous, what is she worried about. Like Bob is the last man on earth or something.

Annoys: Heather, way too over the top with your rejection. Not Annoys: That ABC found a Trista look alike for Bob, not because that's a good thing, but because it's an indication of what these people are like that are choosing the women for Bob - psycho in an of themselves.

Annoys: Antoinette that she let the show get to her so badly. Not Annoys: It could be a good sign than she seems too fragile to be on this show, she's not like the other psycho chicks, and that's a good thing. That she will be eliminated, because she really doesn't match with Bob.

Annoys: Meredith and how she described Antoinette's hospital stay as a convenience and one less thing to worry about.

Annoys: The way Kristi let out her cat call when Bob went away to talk. Not Annoys: That she got eliminated because she's no match for Bob.

Annoys: Brook's eye make-up. Makes her look mean. Not Annoys: The way Bob gave her some alone time with him.

Not Annoys: I can't say anything bad about Lindsay. She's too good for the show.

Annoys: Leona/Samentha... creepy idea. What were they thinking.

Annoys: Julie/Shelly didn't fit with the show. Too passive.

Annoys: Estella and that she's too wrapped up in getting chosen. It's making her look desperate and unattractive. Not Annoys: She's still in the running, although it does burn a little when you're not chosen right away. Brings back repressed memories of being chosen last for the softball team in grade school. She's more attractive when she's alone with Bob and away from the competition.

Annoys: Leanne, lately just about everything. I'll be surprised if Bob doesn't oust her soon. I wonder how she is with small children?

Annoys: Kelly Jo is starting to soften just a little after not being picked first at each and every round of elimination which probably means she more into playing the game than being honest with herself about her feelings towards Bob.

Annoys: The way they edited the trailer when the host proclaims, "Bob, you have to make a decision right now." As if one of the girls got booted out for bad behavior. I was all set up to see something really devious, and they set Estella up in the clips like she got the boot because of something she had done. I doubt the ratings are that bad.

10-04-03, 02:27 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Annoys and Not Annoys (some still here, some not)"
i swear Misty looks like a troll doll.

Nicegrl99 54 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-03, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nicegrl99 Click to send private message to Nicegrl99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Annoys and Not Annoys (some still here, some not)"
I completely agree hehehehe

"Belief creates the actual fact"
Nicegrl99

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-02-03, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail triednottowatch Click to send private message to triednottowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Who Annoys You-- Already?"
Mary? Really? Excuse the non-PC comment, but Mary is HOT!

Lee Ann on the other hand, she needs to have somebody give her an elbow-drop to the head. I wouldn't want that skank teaching my second-grader. "Okay kids, today's assignment is What I Did On My Summer Vacation." "I met a guy and stuck my tongue down his throat on the second day I knew him. Can any of you top that?"

10-02-03, 05:03 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Who Annoys You-- Already?"
ha ha ha ha ha
Scary to think of the people who are molding the minds of today's young people..."look Mom, there's my teacher on tv!"

girlie78 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-03-03, 07:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail girlie78 Click to send private message to girlie78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Who Annoys You-- Already?"
I wouldn't want Lee-Ann teaching my children, either. And I know this because I am a teacher and taught with her last year, which was her first year of teaching. Umm... let's just say that she really wasn't offered a job for this year. She now teaches at a different school in a different county. And, she teaches pre-Kindergarten now.

10-03-03, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Who Annoys You-- Already?"
It's always fun to hear from people who actually "know" reality TV participants! So, I guess she is really as annoying as she seems so far. Is she always so pushy?

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

girlie78 23 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-03, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail girlie78 Click to send private message to girlie78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Who Annoys You-- Already?"
Yes, she is very annoying and pretty agressive and pushy when she wants something a certain way.

jodibelle1213 7 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-03, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jodibelle1213 Click to send private message to jodibelle1213 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Who Annoys You-- Already?"
I think Mary tried that Spanish thing out on Bob right out of the limo. It was different than any other girl did, so, it appealed to him. She knows it pushes his button...the big one in the middle...and she uses it ALL the time

Therealbachelor 8 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-03, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Therealbachelor Click to send private message to Therealbachelor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Who Annoys You-- Already?"
They are all annoying except Meridith and the black chick..

10-03-03, 09:13 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Who Annoys You-- Already?"
she uses the button all the time? the middle button... do you know something we don't?

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-03, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Exactly, and how about Estella...."
As she thrusted Bob's hand (upon first meeting just out of the limo) in between her two breasts innocently saying, "Oh, I'm soooo nervous." Next they will be checking each other for hernias. Too funny.

10-04-03, 02:35 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Exactly, and how about Estella...."
That's a good one Guppin! LMAO

deetsiepie 14 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-03, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deetsiepie Click to send private message to deetsiepie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Who Annoys You-- Already?"
Hands down, without a doubt it's "non-aggressive" "old fashioned" "Miss Nora you have to help me..." LEEANN - she makes Kirsten look like Pollyana... Bob - lose LEEANN.

10-03-03, 08:55 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Who Annoys You-- Already?"
LEEANN-not assertive my a#%!! Bob will annoy the heck out of me if he falls for her sweet girl-next-door image. baloney! she is as shrewd and manipulating as they get. talking about getting some, Bob may be out just to get as much as he can from as many as he can.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-03, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Who Annoys You-- Already?"
The Producers who put Antoinette into the first date even tho she'd been carted off to hospital.

Bob annoys me with his piggy face sucking on every woman's face. Just cuz he's divorced doesn't mean he has to act like a pig, does it?

Most of the women are annoying, but I'm not as annoyed by LeeAnn as many of you - haha

superstepmom1 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-10-03, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail superstepmom1 Click to send private message to superstepmom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Who Annoys You-- Already?"
Why aren't you as annoyed with LeeAnn as the others? I am totally annoyed with her which is why I am asking.

jodibelle1213 7 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-03, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jodibelle1213 Click to send private message to jodibelle1213 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Who Annoys You-- Already?"
Lee Ann doesn't annoy me as much as Mary and Misty.

chicachica 19 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-03, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chicachica Click to send private message to chicachica Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Who Annoys You-- Already?"
What is annoying in speaking Spanish? There are many Spanish speaking people in America. Perhaps the producer wants to get the Spanish-speaking people to watch the show.

Maybe Mary is annoying and maybe that is the reason her NFL football team in which she has been a cheerleader did not win a
Superbowl.

10-08-03, 09:52 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Who Annoys You-- Already?"
>>Maybe Mary is annoying and maybe that is the reason her NFL football team in which she has been a cheerleader did not win a
Superbowl.<<

I'm not sure what to say about this, but I just had to copy it because I really enjoyed it!!

O.K. Professional cheerleaders - Trista has her baby talk, Mary has her spanish, and Amy from Paradise Hotel has her insane rants. I'll take the spanish.

Chrissy gal

10-09-03, 07:19 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Who Annoys You-- Already?"
YEA!!! Doesn't it look like LeeAnn is going to self-destruct and send (her stuck-on-herself), (you all don't like me because Bob and i have a connection), (and i don't care if any of you like me), self booted right out the door? Mercy!

i can't wait to see her go!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •