The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Switching Tribes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-11-02, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Switching Tribes"
Tribe Switching

From the Episode Five Web preview –

Voiceover: Survivor Thursday, when you live on an island...
(shots of Brian and Ted in the boat)

Voiceover: there's one thing you should never lose
(shot of Brian and Ted on the beach)

Brian: boat's gone
(shot of stringray?)

Voiceover: and a sea creature takes a bite out of a castaway
(shot of Robb laying on the beach in agony)
Robb: ahhhhhhhhh

Voiceover: then a stunning proposal could change everything
(shot of Shii Ann)
Jeff Probst: does anyone here wanna switch tribes?
(close up shot of Clay, Ted, Stephanie)

I didn’t see anyone discussing this (other than a couple of brief mentions), so my apologies if a new thread should not have been opened.

The Web preview really took some of the suspense out of things. We now know that the offer is for tribe switching and coupled with the previews from last night we know it is an individual decision. So, who would want to go?

(The following is purely analysis, no prediction.)

Chaka Khan (or whatever their name is)

Ted – No. If Ghandia were still around, maybe. And given his strength, he would probably be welcomed with open arms. But he’s sitting pretty where he is right now.

Clay – No. For the same reasons as Ted (although if Ghandia were around, Clay probably wouldn’t be, and if Clay crossed over to the dark side he’d probably be welcomed by Dood’s hands around his neck.)

Brian – No. Ghandia’s joining the choir invisible doesn’t affect him as much as it does Clay and Ted, but I’ve got a sneaking suspicion Brian is the leader of the male alliance, and as such would have no reason to depart.

Helen – No. For better or worse, she’s aligned herself with the men.

Jan – Maybe. She knows she’s on the outside, and she knows she’s the next target if the tribe goes to TC again. However, she’s instant toast on the other side as well. The only incentive might be in thinking that SJ has a better chance at winning immunity.

Sook Jai (sorry, nothing funny to say about their name)

Note: We’ve seen so little of the Sook Jai tribal dynamics that it makes it harder to speculate. As a result, one is forced to use a lot more words like “seemingly,” “apparently,” “appears,” and “onomatopoeia.” The key question: Are we shown so little of them because the action has all been at CG, because we will see a lot of them later, or because they really do nothing but sit around all day like the vultures in the Disney animated version of the Jungle Book.

Jake – No. Big Daddy’s surrounded by his harem. Besides, he seemingly appears to be both the titular (oops, I wrote it again) and actual head of the tribe.

Penny – No. Apparently the key schemer of the Hut People.

Erin – No. She appears to be in solidly with the Hut People (although certain members of the online community seem to think she’s a strong candidate for the Village People.)

Robb – No. Dood knows that everyone at his tribe loves him (though he often has trouble with their names). Dood knows that other tribe (whose name he can’t figure out) doesn’t love him (although Dood is sure if other tribe knew him they would love him, even that scrawny redneck Dood tried to kill). (We’ve also got the Snicker’s Spoiler, which shows that the skateboard is still there when Day 16 rolls around. And I’m not going to get on Robb’s case about bringing the skateboard. I mean, it’s not like they will let you bring anything that might be useful, so you might as well bring something to which you have an emotional attachment.)

Stephanie – No. Based solely on the Snickers Spoiler info. If not for that, I’d say she were a prime candidate to cut her losses and take her chances with the other tribe.

Ken – Maybe. I’m just hunching here, but is it so outlandish for Ken to look at CG and say to himself “They’re more cohesive, they’ve pushed us in every challenge, and they’re just one strong tribe member away from being unstoppable. If I stay here, and we keep winning, I’ll have to put up with Prince Skateboard and Princess Fluffy Bunny Slippers and the She-Devil and the other three who talk funny. If we start losing, eventually I’ll be on the outs as far as the Texas mafia is concerned. So let’s take the bait and switch.” I think it’s possible Ken might think something like that to himself. Course, as a New York cop, it would probably be laced with profanity, so feel free to add %^&$ and ^&*%( as you see fit.

Shii-Ann – Maybe. I’m still hunching, but is it so outlandish for Shii-Ann to look at CG and say to himself “They’re more cohesive, they’ve pushed us in every challenge, and they’re just one smart tribe member away from being unstoppable.” Shii’s a smart gal and she can read the handwriting on the wall. She already knows she had three people vote against her, she knows she’s regarded as the weakest physical player at SJ, and she can’t be fitting in all that well with the Texas mafia or any of her other tribemates. She’s also smug enough to think that she could be the edge CG needs in the mental challenges and that she can schmooze her way into being a fundamental part of that tribe. She also probably figures she could kick Jan’s butt, so she would no longer be the weakest physical link.

So there you have it. Any thoughts?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Switching Tribes snoocharoo 10-11-02 1
 RE: Switching Tribes steppingrazor42 10-11-02 2
   RE: Switching Tribes SaphireLady 10-11-02 7
   RE: Switching Tribes Rosewood 10-11-02 9
 Switching Camps? idiotcowboy 10-11-02 3
   RE: Switching Camps? snoocharoo 10-11-02 6
 RE: Switching Tribes Spidey 10-11-02 4
 RE: Switching Tribes Brownroach 10-11-02 5
   RE: Switching Tribes smrtNsassybnkr 10-11-02 8
       RE: Switching Tribes Brownroach 10-11-02 10
           RE: Switching Tribes rockluver 10-11-02 13
 RE: Switching Tribes FesterFan1 10-11-02 11
 Table=Food big idiot 10-11-02 12
   RE: Table=Food snoocharoo 10-11-02 14
       RE: Table=Food smrtNsassybnkr 10-11-02 15
       RE: Table=Food ulalame 10-14-02 24
   RE: Table=Food corcam 10-11-02 16
   RE: Table=Food Krautboy 10-11-02 18
   RE: Table=Food hrc2u 10-14-02 20
 RE: Switching Tribes true 10-11-02 17
   RE: Switching Tribes NightScribe 10-14-02 23
   RE: Switching Tribes pancho 10-14-02 25
 RE: Switching Tribes Granvil the 4th 10-12-02 19
 RE: Switching Tribes Loree 10-14-02 21
   RE: Switching Tribes Krautboy 10-14-02 22
   RE: Switching Tribes erikman 10-14-02 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-11-02, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Switching Tribes"
"Erin – No. She appears to be in solidly with the Hut People (although certain members of the online community seem to think she’s a strong candidate for the Village People.)"

OMH...that was sooo funny I laughed out loud at work and my boss told me to "keep it down" Oooops!

Ken bothers me. We've seen him what maybe 3 times so far.
What is his story? Does he have a story?

It also bothers me that we have gotten very little in the way of spoilers up until this week. Suddenly EPMB floods us with spoilers...why? It's stinks like a port-a-let after a Grateful Dead show.

Snoocharoo

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-11-02, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Switching Tribes"
There DEFINITELY has to be a catch to this, I am thinking at first Jiffy will opeenly ask anyone if they want to switch. Maybe 2-3 of them will think about it, but MB has way more evil than that up his sleeve. After they mull it over and no one bites, I am thinking each Survivor will be able to vote a member to vote off their team to switch to the other...maybe??? Any takers?? I'm just racking my brains trying to figure out those 2 ornate vases behind Jiffy in the previews, they have to be filled will names or buffs or something. There's has to be some element of surprise in the switch, right?

The other confusing thing is the title to Ep6 "The Power of One" suggests the merge, why have the merge 3 days after the switch?

Ep5 should be a good one

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-11-02, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Switching Tribes"
actually in one of the shots you see a third oranate thing. Someone said they looked like chess pieces. So whatever is in those vases is the key.

1, two of them could have the same color buffs they have now, hence switch of members and the thrid a new color buff for the merge, just a thought.

2. one could have buffs, one food if they turn down and the other a special "useful" item.

Rosewood 479 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-11-02, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rosewood Click to send private message to Rosewood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Switching Tribes"
Scenario:

What if Jiffy asks each tribe member to consider being part of switch game. If you want to be part of the switch, you put your hand in the vase, and either get another colour buff (and switch) or not (and stay with your old tribe). This would be a real dilemma strategically. If you want to switch, and you volunteer to be part of the game, then you are showing your old tribe (and potentially same tribe) that you have no loyalty to the tribe. Showing your cards, essentially. It is actually an interesting concept, because it could really demonstrate to everyone that everyone else is in it for themselves, and the whole tribe thing is really just a crock.

Also, perhaps for every member that goes to another tribe, the receiving tribe has to give one of its own members up (eg. Stephanie goes for it, gets to go to Chewy, and Chewy sends Jan to Sook). Can you imagine the animosity that would create??? The one being traded would feel extremely betrayed.

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-11-02, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Switching Camps?"
I mentioned this on another thresd, but since both Dood and Steph are the ones involved in the specific spoilers (and they appear to be the ones with the most to gain by a switch) I wonder if the catch is they switch campsites as well. Maybe Steph and Dood decide to switch, but never leave the SJ campsite while the other SJ's wind up in the cave.

Just a thought.

-ICB

10-11-02, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Switching Camps?"
I like the way you think cowboy.

Snoocharoo

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-02, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Switching Tribes"
<Stephanie – No. Based solely on the Snickers Spoiler info. If not for that, I’d say she were a prime candidate to cut her losses and take her chances with the other tribe.>

Depending on how gross those slippers are, I could see her switching tribes and leaving them behind, although why they wouldn't get burned or thrown away is beyond me.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-02, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Switching Tribes"
This appears to be a very funny post, DW.

>Voiceover: then a stunning proposal could
>change everything

COULD change everything? This means it won't change anything IMO.

There has to be some kind of caveat to this. MB would not want the number of people in each tribe to be way off-kilter from what it is now. Maybe the same number of people from each tribe has to agree to switch. If they cannot agree, no one will switch -- however, there will be a consequence of a non-switch, and each person would then have to weigh this in making their decision. But what could it be? Hmm.

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-11-02, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Switching Tribes"
Do you suppose he would try to bribe people into switching with food or other items of luxury? He has also offered to "bail out" tribes who were in trouble (ie: didn't he trade one tribe food in exchange for thier camp basicially) Food can be an awful big bargaining tool when you are REALLY hungry!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-02, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Switching Tribes"
Yes, I do suppose he would try to bribe people into switching with food. Maybe those giant chesspiece things are filled with Snickers bars.

rockluver 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-11-02, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rockluver Click to send private message to rockluver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Switching Tribes"
O,k . I just remembered something which made no sense before but does now . If my memory is correct on the first video on the internet we were given on the early show , Jan was shown riding a skateboard . Which imediatly I thought she was with Robb . But when we found out the real tribes this made no sense . So I think now that SJ gets rid of Robb and CG keeps Jan since she was shown with the cave background .What do you think ?

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-02, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Switching Tribes"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-02 AT 05:42 PM (EST)

Here's another possibility:
I don't really know how you could be assured of tribal integrity (i.e. 7 SJ and 5 CG) by simply offering a switch to individuals. First of all, no one would really want to switch, since if you are in the majority, you'll want to stay in the majority and if you're in the minority, you'll be even more of a minority if you switch. And second, what if all 5 CG's wanted to go to SJ and no SJ's wanted to go to CG? BUT...

What if the offer is a random redistribution and the individual choice is a yes/no vote on such a swap. If you're Steph, Jan or Helen this may appeal since you're next on the block of your own tribe and a shakeup could work in your favor. If you're Brian, Ted or Clay, you may consider it because if your tribe keeps losing, you're bound to be pagonged post-merge and you could see this as an opportunity to knock out the competition. If you're Jake, Penny, Erin, or Ken, the likely response is "No". Robb would probably vote "No" as well, and Shii Ann would be the deciding vote.

The problem with this theory is that there are an even amount of players which presents the possibility of a tie vote. Then again, a tie is not a majority, so it would probably be defeated.

Just a thought.

Fester

big idiot 193 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-02, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20idiot Click to send private message to big%20idiot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Table=Food"
Jeff leans on a table during his "proposal".

We know from Food Auctions that he uses the table to "Hide and Display" the auction food.

Betcha he evens uses his fave term, "How about I sweeten the pot?" then bends over and pulls out some big food item.

But I got my bucks on Steph jumping up before he hits 3 seconds. (Snickers spoiler?? how about "slipper speculation" She either leaves them and the posters are real, or she leaves them and the posters are CBS employees, either way - she leaves.)

After 60 seconds, only Steph will have switched. Jeff busts out food items to bribe, no one "bites", he gives food to Steph anyway for switching, swap over.

BI

10-11-02, 06:38 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Table=Food"
If she jumps, it would even the numbers and hugely benefit CG in the challenges.

Snoocharoo

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-02, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Table=Food"
Not to mention that it would give this "underdog" a fresh chance to stay alive in the game (convincing Helen and the guys that Jan's gotta go....) AND would give us the chance to "root for her to get back into the game" sure makes sense to me!

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-14-02, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Table=Food"
I've been thinking about just this scenario. A Stephanie switch would even out the tribes. It would also totally play into the G-Diva spoilers, because if Steph+CG starts winning challenges, then Shii Ann and Robb are the likeliest next two boots from SJ, and Steph is likely safe to the merge, which would explain why Ghandia made no comment about her on the "stars" list. It also completely plays into the "Power of One" title in E6, if the addition/subtraction of one person, Stephanie, has the impact of turning the tide, leading to SJ losing and CG winning all the challenges. In the last episode, Stephanie was so totally over the top played as the "next bootee" and outsider on her tribe that I can't believe she goes anywhere soon. I don't think that EPM would give us two obvious bootees in a row.

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-02, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Table=Food"
This would also explain the look of awe on Erin's face and I was speculating on the thread above I believe it is "Jiffy makes an offer" or something like that....

we have seen this look before especially from Elisabeth and Amber during the food auction S2.

Maybe the look on Penny's face is b/c she got something really nasty... like maybe the Robfadder's leftovers from gross food challenge

Also like I stated in that thread this is the only way I could imagine they could trick people into playing their little evil game.. and like I said before "Who wouldn't take a big mac fries and a coke for exchange of their immortal soul!?!" especially when they are starving.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-11-02, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Table=Food"
>
>But I got my bucks on
>Steph jumping up before he
>hits 3 seconds. (Snickers
>spoiler?? how about "slipper
>speculation" She either leaves
>them and the posters are
>real, or she leaves them
>and the posters are CBS
>employees, either way - she
>leaves.)
>

In past swaps, Jeff handed out the new buffs and said something like..."head to your new camp, your things will be waiting for you there" A luxury item is usually of some sentimental value, and I doubt Steph would leave them behind with a group of people she really doesn't like...

Krautboy

hrc2u 146 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-02, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hrc2u Click to send private message to hrc2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Table=Food"
>Jeff leans on a table during
>his "proposal".
>
>We know from Food Auctions that
>he uses the table to
>"Hide and Display" the auction
>food.
>
>Betcha he evens uses his fave
>term, "How about I sweeten
>the pot?" then bends
>over and pulls out some
>big food item.
>
>But I got my bucks on
>Steph jumping up before he
>hits 3 seconds. (Snickers
>spoiler?? how about "slipper
>speculation" She either leaves
>them and the posters are
>real, or she leaves them
>and the posters are CBS
>employees, either way - she
>leaves.)
>
>After 60 seconds, only Steph will
>have switched. Jeff busts
>out food items to bribe,
>no one "bites", he gives
>food to Steph anyway for
>switching, swap over.
I like this scenerio because, than she can sleep in the cave with ted and not be in the rain. I'm tired of those beach shots.
>
>BI

hrc2u

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-02, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Switching Tribes"
>So there you have it. Any thoughts?

Well, since you asked.

I've thought all along that there would be a switch of some sort, but, as others have also pointed out, somehing just isn't right. Why are we getting so much information? Well, maybe we are getting fooled.

From the preview after episode 4-

{Jeff Probst, in-game} I'm going to make you an offer.

{Jeff Probst, voiceover} And an offer...

{Jeff Probst, voiceover} ...that could change the entire game.

{Jeff Probst, in-game} Sixty seconds, think about this. This is an individual decision.

Then from the web preview-

Voiceover: then a stunning proposal could change everything
(shot of Shii Ann)
Jeff Probst: does anyone here wanna switch tribes?
(close up shot of Clay, Ted, Stephanie)

So, promo 1, we get a riddle, and the next day we get the answer?

Could it be that the tribes get together and Jiffy says-

"Does anyone here wanna switch tribes?" (everyone looks around, but nobody dares speak up)

"I'm going to make you an offer."

"...that could change the entire game."

And in the next sentance he says something like-

We thought you might be expecting a random switch, but not this time. Instead we are going to do this... ________.

"Sixty seconds, think about this. This is an individual decision."

Maybe we are getting things out of order. The same pics of the reactions are used in both promos. In the first one, it looks like they are reacting to the "offer" part. The second promo uses the same shots, but in reaction to the "does anyone want to switch" part.

I may be way off here, and maybe it IS just a simple tribe swap, but something just doesn't seem right. It's almost like...Well, the audience/survivors expect a switch, so lets just tell them it's coming. It makes no sense. Why do we even need to watch the show? The preview has told us exactly what's going to happen. CG loses their BOAT. ROBB gets stung. The tribes SWITCH. If it's that simple, why don't we just tune in at the very end and see who gets booted?

Where's the misdirection? The hype? Maybe I'm missing something, but I just don't see it. I wouldn't be surprised if we spent all week speculating on: who will elect to switch, who will get switched, and how will it happen, just to find out that it's something different.

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-14-02, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Switching Tribes"
true, I'm with you on this one. Why would we be inundated with answers to riddles if they were important to the show at all? It is very suspect that we are being given all of this information. It makes me ask "what are they hiding". So here's the answer -- reward and immunity information. While everyone is speculating about the switch, no one has a clue as to what reward or immunity challenges will be coming up. When does MB hide reward and immunity pics? When a swap has occured. Obviously they don't want to show someone wearing a different colored buff, right? So, I think we should be looking for info on RC and IC. It may reveal the real answers of the show.

Because right now, we know only what MB wants us to know.

pancho 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-14-02, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pancho Click to send private message to pancho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Switching Tribes"
I like that.
Jeff asks who wants to switch tribes, maybe he gets a couple of yeses. Then - well we are not going to do that. So a couple of people expose more of themselves than they were planning on and they don't get any benefit out of it.
What if they got to pick tribes all over again?
pancho

Granvil the 4th 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-12-02, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Granvil%20the%204th Click to send private message to Granvil%20the%204th Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Switching Tribes"
Two thoughts here:

The first I already posted on another thread, but I'll copy it here.

Hold on just one second . . . The first three episodes, I remember switching back and forth in my thinking with respect to who is in the alliance.

If you remember back to the first episode, Helen was the one to vote for stupid reasons (Clay has enough money). In E2, Gahndoria was the only one not to vote for Tanya (hero-worship) and in E4, Jan was the outsider voting for Clay.

I'm not saying Jan is one of the boys, but I'm sure not convinced Helen is either. She was out in left field in E1, everyone knew who was going in E2, and this time, yes, Helen was a player, switching and voting out the Gonedia. But right up to TC, the women were under the impression that they were going to drive a tie.

Jan is just clueless, I think. Helen is definately strategizing, but like I said, I don't think she is 'one of the boys'. My point (yes, I've got a point and wqe've finally made it there) is that I could see Helen taking Jiffy up on the offer. She could be a Rob-like (one b of S4) strategizer, and be a bit more successful at it.

Now for my second thought . . . we've seen Jiffy say two things: This is an individual decision. and Does anyone here want to switch tribes?

It might not be an individual switch . . . they simply have the choice as castaways this time whether or not a random switch will occur. They can't discuss it amongst themselves - it's an individual decision - and they end up voting on whether or not to have a swap - who wants to switch? Thoughts?

Granvil

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-02, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Switching Tribes"
I don't know if this has been mentioned by anyone. But maybe the switch is not players but tribe location. The red team lost their boat. They need a boat to get to their water supply, unlike the purple team who can walk there. Maybe the tribes are asked to switch locations so the red team will move to the hut and walk for water. While the purple team will move to the caves and have a boat for water trips. The red team will have to suffer without their cave shelter in order to get water since they did lose their own boat. While the purple team will get the good shelter and keep their chickens.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-14-02, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Switching Tribes"
That would be a nice clean way to clean up the mess that Chuay Gahn created by losing their canoe...

Krautboy

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-02, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Switching Tribes"
the prob with that in the snickers spoiler they saw chickens at
the sucks camp. it is a win win for the old chuys. watter supper hut, steph, looks like some of the chickens, and milatary dudes food knolage. all the old sucks get is a cave

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •