The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Post E4 Comments"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ZJ 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-11-02, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ZJ Click to send private message to ZJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Post E4 Comments"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-02 AT 12:31 PM (EST)

Despondent Underdog
-------------------
I really think this is Stephanie. After SJ won the RC and had bananas to eat, she really looked happy and participated in the conversation. In fact, the editing this week seemed to echo the comments of Jed that the SJ 5 were actually lazy. It actually seems quite true. Maybe with some switch or how next week plays out, we actually see Stephanie escape the boot and maybe even go far as she looks the type who could win a couple of IC.

Robb(again)
-----------
I think he really can't keep his mouth shut. Talking about tasting bananas when they haven't actually won the challenge yet(having not reached the finish point) Luckily he's strong, otherwise spending all the energy talking about getting "a taste of the bananas" while carrying the dummy isn't all too wise. The only good thing to come out from him being on the show is that he provides comic relief and speculation from all the fans out there.
"Bananas are my new favorite fruit, btw"

Robb & Shii Ann(Is this for real?)
---------------
I actually saw the 2 of them sitting down and Robb was telling her all about what happened at the RC as she sat out. I can't believe that the 2 would actually want to sit together with just the 2 of them(I dont remember seeing it on the show, but it is in the video archive at the official website)

SJ vs CG
--------
SJ simply kicked ass. CG are actually a bunch of losers at challenges. In E3 if SJ had not broke the rules or thrown the challenge, I don't think CG could have even won anything. Most challenges are physical, just looking at the pple in SJ, Ken, Robb,Jake, Steph and surprisingly Erin, you could see that they were all contributing to physical challenges.

The Diva
--------
Clay's vote simply proved it, didn't he? GDiva is Ghandia. It is her nick. Anyway her "Stars" list may seem to be coming through...

Brian's confessional
--------------------
From the official CBS website, Brian talks about Helen being a wonderful cook. I think this also proves that the "one who knows about cooking" in Ghandia's stars specifically refered to Helen, who changed her vote to boot Ghandia.

Helen's swingvote
-----------------
Damn it, why couldn't Helen have voted for Clay? At least we could have an idea what the tiebreaker was... Anyway the way they edited was quite obvious that she was the swingvote who changed her vote. But she was smart not to vote along with Ghandia. That's "playing the game".

Jake & Penny
------------
They paired up for the IC puzzle, as if it wasnt obvious enough that they were in an "alliance". Anyway SJ was smart to leave Robb out of the first two teams that solved the puzzle.

Jan
---
I think she looks horrible, when she leaves her hair untied. All that mess over her, she really looks like a primitive woman

Next week
---------
cbs.com web preview shows CG losing their boat. Its confirmed! And Robb is in agony apparently being stung by something. And Jeff offers the tribe members a chance to switch tribes.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Post E4 Comments SmokeWilliams 10-11-02 1
 RE: Post E4 Comments AresMars 10-11-02 2
   RE: Post E4 Comments ZJ 10-11-02 3
       RE: Post E4 Comments ZJ 10-11-02 4
       RE: Post E4 Comments SurvivorStef 10-11-02 5
       RE: Post E4 Comments true 10-11-02 6
           RE: Post E4 Comments ZJ 10-11-02 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SmokeWilliams 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-11-02, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SmokeWilliams Click to send private message to SmokeWilliams Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Post E4 Comments"
You make some great points. I watched the video of Robb and Shii ann on the website, and they seemed to be getting along quite well. It struck me as strange that they were alone and talking. At least I assumed they were alone, no one else made any comments. They could be the couple that form an unlikely alliance. But it most likely only works against them as they are both listed as Ghandia's stars, and smokers, and we have seen all of the other things she said come true. So maybe Shii ann bonds with Robb, this puts her at risk with K/J/P/E and they get rid of Shi and Robb, Stephanie makes it further, and somehow, someway we start to root for her as the despondent underdog. I don't know how they are going to achieve that, but they made me like the RobFadduh and Sean last season so I guess anything is possible.

No one deserved to win more than Colby!!

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-11-02, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Post E4 Comments"
If they lost the boat how are they going to get water? If memory serves this is the tribe that needs to take a boat trip to get to the cove where there water source is at.

God Bless America

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

10-11-02, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZJ Click to send private message to ZJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Post E4 Comments"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-02 AT 12:32 PM (EST)

Precisely they are having trouble if they lost the boat.

10-11-02, 12:32 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Post E4 Comments"
Anyway I just seen the web preview. It is the boat lost.
And Jeff asks if anyone wants to switch tribes.

SurvivorStef 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-11-02, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorStef Click to send private message to SurvivorStef Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Post E4 Comments"
This was posted at Sucks. Apparently, this is from the CBS website, but i haven't had a chance to check it out (can't watch videos at work).

Voiceover: Survivor Thursday, when you live on an island...
(shots of Brian and Ted in the boat)

Voiceover: there's one thing you should never lose
(shot of Brian and Ted on the beach)

Brian: boat's gone
(shot of stringray?)

Voiceover: and a sea creature takes a bite out of a castaway
(shot of Robb laying on the beach in agony)
Robb: ahhhhhhhhh

Voiceover: then a stunning proposal could change everything
(shot of Shii Ann)
Jeff Probst: does anyone here wanna switch tribes?
(close up shot of Clay, Ted, Stephanie)

Voiceover: don't miss an all new Survivor. CBS Thursday!

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-11-02, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Post E4 Comments"
In an effort to keep this board somewhat coherent...It has already been established here that the CG loss is definately the boat.

We also already have a discussion going about post episode 4 comments here.

10-11-02, 12:36 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Post E4 Comments"
I know about the other thread as I am also in it. I opened another to digress a bit.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •