The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Snickers spoiler from Sucks..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-11-02, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Snickers spoiler from Sucks..."
The following has been floating around over at Sucks. Some think it is accurate. Some also believe Shii to be the next boot based upon this weeks promos.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Markopolo
(10/10/02 8:23:54 pm)
Reply Snickers spoiler -- Ep 5 bootee
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From survivornews.net

"Did the winners of the Snickers Challenge give away next week's ejectee? Story developing... "

Here's the info I found from postings in late September. Also, the winner LIVES in Ypsilanti, MI which is right next to my town (Ann Arbor, MI). Maybe I should call her up!? What do you think?

1) No we don't know who will get the boot, but it will be someone from Chuay Gahn tribe. We were there on day 16 and left on day 18.
2) I know Sook Jai will get chickens before day 16, and Rob, Stephaine, plus at least 3 others from that tribe will still be there.
3) Rob's skate board was there, and Stephaine's fuzzy slippers (why she took them is beyound me) I was trying to count torches and I believe I counted at least 5 maybe 6.

A poster named RUS2868
said on (9/25/02 4:41:18 pm)

"My name is Jackie W and I can answer your question. I won the Snickers contest to Thailand. My friend Leslie S and I left Metro Detroit on June 23 and returned July 2. The trip was great and all of the CBS people were great too!!! There were 400 crew members there work hard to put on the show. And yes we both watch the show all the time!!! So don't be talking trach about Snickers or CBS "

No we don't know who will get the boot, but it will be someone from Chuay Gahn tribe. We were there on day 16 and left on day 18. We didn't get to meet any of the cast, but we did visit Sook Jai when thery were gone on a challange. There was a contract we had to sign also. Not to talk about it until the show aired. But we did get to take pictures, that we now have!! So get a life!!

Just look for chickens tonight that the sook jai tribe will win. So that would mean Chew will go to Tc. We saw the chickens

THEN THE PERSON POSTED THIS
Sorry to burst your bubbles guys, but I know Jackie personally and she really did win the trip to Thailand. She is a coworker of mine and also brought back gifts for us (a CD of classical Thai music for me). It's amazing that so many like-minded people could end up in the same chat room, with the same jealous attitudes. Shame on all of you!! Why would anyone bother to lie about something like that anyway? Or does this just point to your own natural inclinations?

Look people all I wanted to do was tell you who won. ME!!! I know Sook Jai will get chickens before day 16, and Rob, Stephaine, plus at least 3 others from that tribe will still be there. That is more than you know!! If someone could tell me how to post pictures I will gladly do it. Karen was using my login at work sorry if it confused you.

Rob's skate board was there, and Stephaine's fuzzy slippers (why she took them is beyound me) I was trying to count torches and I believe I counted at least 5 maybe 6.

------------------------------------------
This is a very definite spoiler now....hope that bringing everything together helps

Mark
Edited to add spoiler info in a nice easy form
Edited by: Markopolo at: 10/10/02 8:32:20 pm
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks... ZJ 10-11-02 1
 RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks... shakes the clown 10-11-02 2
   RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks... snoocharoo 10-11-02 3
       RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks... ZJ 10-11-02 5
       RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks... Draco Malfoy 10-11-02 6
           RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks... ZJ 10-11-02 7
   RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks... true 10-11-02 4
       RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks... MakeItStop 10-11-02 12
   RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks... cowboyroo 10-11-02 8
       RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks... Yogi 10-11-02 9
           RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks... snoocharoo 10-11-02 10
               That's a Stretch! TribalTex29 10-16-02 28
                   RE: That's a Stretch! Yogi 10-16-02 29
   another explaination idiotcowboy 10-11-02 11
       RE: another explaination ulalame 10-14-02 18
           RE: another explaination idiotcowboy 10-15-02 27
   RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks... Brownroach 10-11-02 13
   Comments on shakes' comments: SurvivinDawg 10-11-02 14
       RE: Comments on shakes' comments: Krautboy 10-12-02 15
           RE: Comments on shakes' comments: shakes the clown 10-12-02 16
               RE: Comments on shakes' comments: SurvivinDawg 10-14-02 20
           RE: Comments on shakes' comments: snoocharoo 10-14-02 19
               RE: Comments on shakes' comments: Krautboy 10-14-02 21
 Deliberate planting of misinformati... sablebunny 10-12-02 17
 I'm not clearly seeing how this poi... toddE 10-14-02 22
   RE: I'm not clearly seeing how this... sleeeve 10-15-02 23
 RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks... ShowMeTheWinner 10-15-02 24
 RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks... addictedtoSB 10-15-02 25
   RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks... weltek 10-15-02 26
 RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks... Yogi 10-16-02 30
   RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks... corcam 10-17-02 31
   RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks... lroy 10-17-02 32
   RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks... Brownroach 10-17-02 33
       RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks... LurkerJo 10-17-02 34
       RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks... fivestarwheezy 10-17-02 35
           RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks... Ronii29 10-17-02 36
               Stephanie redemption sorgee 10-17-02 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ZJ 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-11-02, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ZJ Click to send private message to ZJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks..."
I believe this spoiler has good credibility. As at Day 16, 15 days have passed and that accounts for 5 having been voted off. CG has already taken 3 slots, supposing SJ takes the 5th in E5, that would leave them with 6, which is accurate as shown.
Why Shii Ann and not Stephanie?
That is the puzzling part. Is it because Shii Ann is considered weak? But don't you want to vote the strong ones out before the tribes merge?

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-11-02, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks..."
I give this spoiler the STC 100% approval rating.

Now, on to what it actually means....

I don't think we can assume from this spoiler that Robb and Stephan are still in the game just because their luxery items are still at the SJ camp. For one, the contest winner has stated that she NEVER saw any of the actual Survivors when she was there, but she did see Robb's skateboard and Stephen's fuzzy slippers. As we have seen in the past it is not uncommon for someone to get booted from the game and leave their luxery item behind at camp. Therefor, Steph and/or Robb could definitely be gone at this point.

But, on the other hand, I think we can definitely assume that neither Robb NOR Stephen take JP up on his offer and switch over to the other tribe because in that situation I believe they would bring their luxery item with them. Even if they don't bring their stuff with them to the RC where JP springs the switch proposition on them my guess is that their stuff would be brough to them by crew members later in the day if they make the switch, i.e. that is what happened in Africa and Tahiti.

Also, I still don't understand how the snickers people could know that CG was going to TC that night. Some have postulated that they might have seen the Immunity Idol at the SJ camp while they were there, but from the spoiler it sounds like they toured the camp WHILE the tribe was at a challenge, so if it was the IC obviously they wouldn't know who won yet. But, if SJ was at RC when they toured the camp and they saw the Idol there then a better assumption would be that CG goes to TC in Ep #5, not #6.

IF this is the case, and we can assume that Steph and Robb do NOT switch tribes, then who are we left with as a boot candidate. Obviously we know that Jan is next on the chopping block from CG, but spoilers point to her sticking around to lose some more weight. So, the only other people out there that have at least some loser lodge spoilers are Shitass (smokers club) and Jake (nice comments from Gdiva). We know that there is no way Jake would switch tribes since he is in tight in the dominant SJ alliance, but might Shitass switch tribes? I wouldn't think so, but then again I can't think of another way she gets booted next episode.

And no, I don't think Robb has to leave the game due to injury or else there is no way MB would show us the injury in the previews. Just look to past Survivor precedent for plenty of evidential support on that point.

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-11-02, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks..."
This is pissing me off now because the math is hinky.

SJ's as of Ep. 4 (7 players)
Dood
Jake
EvilPennyWise
Erin
Officer Ken (who?)
Shithead
Stephan

CG's (5 players)
Brian McStudMuffin
Ted
Granny
Helen
Clay

At what point do the Sucks lose two players by day 16 and how? What am I missing here?

Snoocharoo

10-11-02, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZJ Click to send private message to ZJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks..."
Someone switches tribes and go over to CG. Then SJ have 1 less. Then they lose another immunity challenge

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-11-02, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks..."
It doesn't add up, no, but it can happen by day 16.

If you have an uneven switch where they end up 6-6 instead of 7-5, then Sooky goes to TC, there could be only 5 left at SJ.

Another option is that the tribe numbers stay the same, but SJ goes to TC, and then early on Day 16, before this person got there, someone (Robb?) gets injured and has to leave the game. I could see his skateboard still being there if he had to leave that way.

The first seems more likely, but they're both a stretch.

When a true genius enters the world, you will know him by this sign, all the dunces will be in confederacy against him....

10-11-02, 12:40 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks..."
I don't know if you have seen the web preview but there seems to be no major switch. Jeff P just asks if the survivors want to switch tribes.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-02, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks..."
>Obviously we know that Jan is next on the chopping block from CG, but spoilers point to her sticking around to lose some more weight.

Umm, did you see Jan last night, if she loses any more weight she would blow away. If there is one person that the weightloss spoilers don't help, it's Jan. She would look like a skeleton if she lost even 5 lbs.

>As we have seen in the past it is not uncommon for someone to get booted from the game and leave their luxery item behind at camp. Therefor, Steph and/or Robb could definitely be gone at this point.

A coloring book, yes. Your skateboard? I don't think so. Jed said in an interview that it wasn't even used after the first night when Robb used it as a pillow. If it was of use to the tribe he might leave it behind, but it is of no use. Same for the slippers. Who would want to use someone else's nasty slippers? Pillow, maybe, but slippers?

>But, on the other hand, I think we can definitely assume that neither Robb NOR Stephen take JP up on his offer and switch over to the other tribe because in that situation I believe they would bring their luxery item with them. Even if they don't bring their stuff with them to the RC where JP springs the switch proposition on them my guess is that their stuff would be brough to them by crew members later in the day if they make the switch, i.e. that is what happened in Africa and Tahiti.

This makes a lot of sense. The snickers people were there days 16-18. SJ already had chickens. They see at least 5 torches (maybe 6). Ghandia goes on day 12. One more should be gone at this point, and the switch will have already taken place.

2) I know Sook Jai will get chickens before day 16, and Rob, Stephaine, plus at least 3 others from that tribe will still be there.

This tells us that they were at camp on day 16. Otherwise how would they know that the chickens didn't arrive on day 17 or 18?

>Also, I still don't understand how the snickers people could know that CG was going to TC that night. Some have postulated that they might have seen the Immunity Idol at the SJ camp while they were there, but from the spoiler it sounds like they toured the camp WHILE the tribe was at a challenge, so if it was the IC obviously they wouldn't know who won yet. But, if SJ was at RC when they toured the camp and they saw the Idol there then a better assumption would be that CG goes to TC in Ep #5, not #6.

I agree this has to mean that CG goes to TC in episode 5, not necessarily 6. Everything they said strongly indicates that they were at the camp on day 16, before the 6th boot.

If only only 5-6 torches are spotted, how does this mean that CG goes to TC in episode 5. Shouldn't there be 7 torches at SJ on day 16 if CG goes to TC on day 15? The only way this makes sense, is if CG somehow comes out with an extra member after the switch.

This snickers spoiler is inconsistant at best. I believe that they may have seen chickens and luxury items at SJ, but beyond that, it's details are suspect.

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-11-02, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks..."
I agree true, Steph's slippers are probably very nasty by now. No one is going to want them ... not even Steph. So I'm not ruling out that Steph decides to switch and just leaves her nasty ole slippers behind.

“She’s a beauty queen gone bad!” -- Marcellus about Amy.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-11-02, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks..."
Shakes,

If they get a choice to switch tribes, I could see Shii assuming that Stephanie and Robb would switch knowing they are on the chopping block, so her fear could be that no one from CG opts for a switch, Robb and Stephanie both switch leaving her the next target on SJ.

Yogi 1206 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-02, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Yogi Click to send private message to Yogi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks..."
What if Shii Ann is the only one to go for the switch.

Shii Ann guesses that Steph and Robb are going to
take the switch and that would leave her next in line
for the boot with the SJ tribe. Of course Steph and
Robb decide to stay and that leaves Shii Ann as
'newbie' and obvious next boot of the CG tribe.

10-11-02, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks..."
That would explain the "fuzzy/skateboard plus 3" reference.

Snoocharoo

TribalTex29 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-16-02, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TribalTex29 Click to send private message to TribalTex29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "That's a Stretch!"
I still think ShiiAnn is too tight with Erin, Jake, Ken and Penny to jump ship to CG especially when she is mentally strong and knows her tribemates know her strongpoints are her brains and not her brawn, making her worthwhile to keep around for the challenges before the merge, and knowing she is weak, She will be good to keep around after the merge as easily beatable when it comes to individual immunity.

The strongest members of Sook Jai know that they're better off remaining an allegiance of 5 for the merge.

If anyone switches, it will be Ted. *Just kidding*

10-16-02, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Yogi Click to send private message to Yogi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: That's a Stretch!"
Looking at these pics I do not think Shii Ann and
Penny are friends or allies.

I really like this picture. I am sure many of the men out there
have seen this type of look before. Best to run for cover.

Personally I think Shii Ann is 'toast' with SJ.

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-02, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "another explaination"
Assuming that the dates are correct for the visit, I have another explaination for how Robb and Steph's personal items are still in the SJ camp. What if, as part of the switch, the tribes trade camps? Robb and Steph could then accept the swap, but wind up back in their original campsite.

Just a thought.

-ICB

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-14-02, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: another explaination"
LAST EDITED ON 10-14-02 AT 03:46 PM (EST)

I think a camp switch is ruled, out if you buy the Snicker's Spoiler that on day 16 there were chickens in the SJ camp. I could see a camp switch to punish CG for losing their canoe -- in a camp switch the CGs would gain water that they don't need a canoe to retrieve, but they get a worse shelter and less food. The Sookies get a dry shelter, better food, but I can't see them being forced to leave their chickens behind in such a switch.

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-02, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: another explaination"
Are you seriously implying that this game is in some way fair?

-ICB

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-02, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-02 AT 04:47 PM (EST)

>>Just look for chickens tonight that the sook jai tribe will win. So that would mean Chew will go to Tc. We saw the chickens<<

This sounds like they concluded that Chuay Gahn goes to TC (whenever--I think they mean day 15 too) based on the fact that Sook Jai won the chickens. The chickens were a reward, as we know, so this leap makes no sense whatsoever.

The bottom part of the post, which is written a bit more coherently, doesn't mention any team going to TC, only the parts about Robb and Stephanie. So Shii Ann could stay on SJ and get the boot in Ep 5 if need be. That would put 6 torches at SJ camp on Day 16, if no one switches tribes.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-02, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Comments on shakes' comments:"
But, on the other hand, I think we can definitely assume that neither Robb NOR Stephen take JP up on his offer and switch over to the other tribe because in that situation I believe they would bring their luxery item with them.

I am not so eager to make this assumption for the following reasons:

1) I didn't catch exactly which day these visitors saw SJ camp. If it was early in their visit, then it's possible, if not likely, that Robb/Steph are still there, or their stuff not yet moved.
2) In past series, the Swap has supplanted/replaced the Reward Challenge. So it is possible, even likely, that the "challenge" the visitors THOUGHT the SJ went to was, in reality, the swap offer. And again, it would be too early for their stuff to have moved.

Obviously we know that Jan is next on the chopping block from CG, but spoilers point to her sticking around to lose some more weight

Not disagreeing, but being a wee-bit nitpicky here: Jan's weight loss spoiler is not as strong as several other players. She's been reported returning to work "noticeably thinner". Well, she is ALREADY noticeably thinner, and IMHO looks as if she's about to drop dead. I'd suggest even that she GAINED BACK a little weight in order to be thinner but not half-dead looking.

However, Jan DOES have other spoilers that suggest she stays around for a while.

I pretty much agreed with the rest of it... however, I am skeptical of the source. These Snickers winners 1) were telling an awful lot to have signed confidentiality agreements, and 2) seemed damn cocky ("Don't say nothing bad about Snickers or Survivor", "we've got pictures and you don't" or something like that)...

27-25
Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-12-02, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Comments on shakes' comments:"
The Snickers Lady apparently visits the Sook Jai camp somewhere from day 16 to day 18...after EP5 TC and before EP6 TC.

The switch seems to take place at the EP5 RC, so IF Stephanie or Robb decided to switch, there would be plenty of time for the crew to move their stuff to their new camp. They probably wouldn't even have a say in what to take or leave. Jeff would just say..." head to your new camp, your things will be there waiting for you".

I'm with Shakes thinking that Steph and Robb stay with Sook Jai after the switch and that someone else from the Sook Jai tribe is booted in EP5...

The possibilities look like Shii Ann, Jake and Jan. With Shii Ann in the lead for now...

Krautboy

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-02, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Comments on shakes' comments:"
..thanks my German friend. I thought it was pretty obvious based on the dates that Steph and Robbb stay with SJ.

Dawg, I wouldn't doubt the Snickers Spoiler too much, many people have investigated the sources and the story and from eveything I've read on the boards, NO ONE can punch any holes in their story. The person posting was definitely there and I think we all saw some pretty good proof in ep#4 with the appearance of the chickens at Sj...in fact, this spoiler is the main reason I picked SJ to win the RC since the chickens matched up to the reward.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-02, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Comments on shakes' comments:"
Apparently I have my days mixed up (hey, I love UGA for their FOOTBALL, not their mathematics!); yes, it would be correct that Robb and Stephanie are still with SJ (or in the SJ camp) at that time.

And I never saw the "vetting" process used on this story, so I'll take your word that it has been worked over and found steady.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

10-14-02, 04:43 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Comments on shakes' comments:"
"Look people all I wanted to do was tell you who won. ME!!! I know Sook Jai will get chickens before day 16, and Rob, Stephaine, plus at least 3 others from that tribe will still be there. "

Say that Dood and Steph remain on SJ, hypothetically Shii Ann gets the boot. That leaves 6 SJ's not 5 as mentioned by the Snickers lady. I think I'm missing something.

Sorry to be contrary to this spoiler that I believe is credible, but if I won this kind of contest I would SURELY recall how many torches I saw, not merely "5 possibly 6". It would be burned on my brain. And why the "at least three others comment", either there were 3 others or there weren't, what gives?

Maybe I'm just having another blonde moment.

Snoocharoo

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-14-02, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Comments on shakes' comments:"
The Snicker Lady got to see the Sook Jai camp when no one was present. She looked around and tried to make observations, but probably was not allowed to get close enough to count the individual torches, many of which were probably standing together where it was difficult to determine for sure how many..."5 possibly 6"

So if she observed 5 or 6 torches she would also conclude that there were still "at least 3"..possibly four tribe members besides Steph and Robb...

The Snickers lady, like us, just made some assumptions based on what she observed, and she may have jumped to some conclusions...I think the observations are credible, but I'm not quite ready to accept the conclusions.

Krautboy

sablebunny 156 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-02, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sablebunny Click to send private message to sablebunny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Deliberate planting of misinformation?"
If this is about the next TC and not last week's, couldn't the fact that the next bootee is from Chuay Gahn just be misinformation planted by MB? It doesn't seem like these people would have any clear evidence that was the case. It's more likely that someone from the crew said to them "hey, we can't tell you any details, but it's definitely a CG that got booted off." Makes the tourists think they learned something really important they can flaunt on the boards. I've lurked around long enough to be starting to believe it's true that MB plants stuff just for the spoiler community...and that it's not just rampant paranoia on the boards.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-14-02, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "I'm not clearly seeing how this points to the Shii boot."
I have noted that this spoiler supposedly points to Shii Ann getting voted off next, but I'm not clear why.

I know she is one of GDiva's "stars," who are apparently her Loser Lodge friends. If Robb and Shii don't go, how would Ghandia even know them. Ok, my brain comprehends this.

So is the Shii boot because of Robb's skateboard still being present? If that is why, then I do understand. If I am missing something, can someone clarify for my foolish cerebro? Thanks mucho.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-02, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: I'm not clearly seeing how this points to the Shii boot."
The assumption is that since Steph's slippers and Robb's skateboard are still present at camp on day 16 (early E6), the two of them must still be in the game.

Since a number of sites (ours included) have cited spoiler evidence that suggests that Robb, Steph, and Shii will be voted out before the jury is formed (and there are only three boots left before that time), this seems to suggest that Shii will be voted out in episode 5.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-02, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks..."
I'm not 100% convinced that Steph and Robb got to stay simply because the Snickers lady said she saw fuzzy slippers and a skateboard at SJ. Didn't Tanya leave her hairbrush at CG after she got kicked out? Tanya definitely said it in one of her interviews.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

addictedtoSB 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-15-02, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail addictedtoSB Click to send private message to addictedtoSB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks..."
Has there been any evidence that the "loser lodge" members and the jury are kept separate or is this an assumption?

On the survivor map of Koh Tatutao it shows the production camp, SJ, CG, merge camp, challenge beach and tribal council. No indication of where the bootees go.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-02, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks..."
Precedence rules on this one. No, there is no evidence that I'm aware of that tells us the jury and pre-jury members are kept seperate. But, assuming that things are "as usual" for S5, they will kept seperate just as the last 4 seasons. Too many good reasons to keep them seperated. It is too late to say EVERYONE is on the jury since John, Tanya, Jed, and Ghandia don't know all players well enough to vote for a winner. Given all the info we have to work with, I am sure the jury non-jury thing is played out as usual and they are kept seperate.

10-16-02, 10:30 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks..."
From the Lansing State Journal (9/19/2002)
http://www.lsj.com/things/things/020919_survivorfan.html

They also toured the island (with Thai natives helpfully nudging snakes aside), viewed one of the challenges and even saw what people chose as their luxury items.One person brought
a guitar
, Schultz said, and another brought a religious book.
"The one that I couldn't believe was fuzzy slippers. It's 110 degrees; who would want warm slippers?"

The survivornews.net spoiler states that they only toured the SJ camp.
Brian must make the switch for his guitar to be at the camp.
My guess is that Jake's journal is the religious book.

Of course Brian may have traded his guitar for the SJ boat....

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-17-02, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks..."

Well from the picture of her in her office I can see that she has the classical State crap all over the place.... booo bring on the Wolverines!!! So you can pretty much put this is the factoid pile that she was there since there is a press release in the LSJ.. it isn't like Burnit would let her get away with advertising a false article without repercussions..

Of course in this article it says her friend lives in Jackson istead of Ypsilanti which is like 45 minutes away so I am guessing that the internet post is incorrect..unless of course she moved..

I live in Marshall.... it is 45 minutes away from Jackson, 45 minutes away from Lansing, and 45 minutes away from Kzoo... so that is why I know about the driving times and such.. just in case anyone asks

As Yogi stated the book is more than likely Jake's journal since no one else brought anything that was a book or something that could be portrayed as a book.

This also makes me ponder how close they were allowed to get to their campsites... a journal isn't that easy to spot from a distance, and the only way that they could possible know that Steph's slippers were there is if they were up close..

the skateboard and guitar are big enough..

but then it makes me think that since the online article says that they were only allowed in the Sook camp and they say that they saw Brian's guitar in the LSJ article, then it seems that Brian does in fact go to Sook....

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-17-02, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks..."
Call it too obvious, but she never states she saw the luxury items in camp, just that she saw what people choose. EPM could have easily have given her a little example of the items, including items of people already gone...

This is only a guess...

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-02, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks..."
The part about the guitar is verrry interesting. Still, in the post, they lump the skateboard and slippers in with the chickens: all stuff they saw at Sook Jai camp. They don't mention the guitar, so maybe they saw both camps.

Or maybe they didn't want to give a surprise away...

Also, it says they *viewed* a challenge. Could it be the Ep 6 IC, and they know Chuay Gahn loses, and therefore will boot someone on Day 18? Is that what they meant in the post? Hmm. I find it hard to fathom that MB would let them watch an IC though. An RC maybe.

LurkerJo 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-17-02, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LurkerJo Click to send private message to LurkerJo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks..."
I'm pretty sure that meant that they just viewed the site of a challenge, because earlier in that same article it says:

"The original plan was to be there on the first day of filming. When the trip was delayed to the 16th day, the women were barred from seeing contestants; that would have tipped them off as to who had been ousted."

LurkerJo

fivestarwheezy 958 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-02, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fivestarwheezy Click to send private message to fivestarwheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks..."
'Also, it says they *viewed* a challenge.' I did a doubletake on this too, since in the previous paragraph it states that they did not get to see any of the members. I think maybe it means they saw the props for a challenge all set up, but the tribes weren't actually competing at that time.

Ronii29 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-17-02, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronii29 Click to send private message to Ronii29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Snickers spoiler from Sucks..."
I'm new to the board, but I am going to throw my two cents in. Isn't it possible that someone from Sook Jai doesn't swap voluntarily. I don't see Robb going for it considering his past confrontation with Clay and Ted. He would be a sitting duck on Chuay Gahn. So Brian, foreseeing the future merge and Chuay Gahn being picked off one by one by the dominating Sook Jai Clan, volunteers to swap tribes. Maybe, he's banking on Sook Jai's current winning streak and isn't really sweating a trip to tribal council anytime soon, therefore, giving him a chance to become a true Sook Jai member before the merge. Then JB states that Sook Jai must vote (secret ballot style)someone to send packing to Chuay Gahn. Stephanie, leaving her nasty slippers behind, is swapped. Then, oh my goodness, Chuay Gahn wins immunity. Brian, feeling a lil vulnerable here, makes an alliance with Robb to oust Shii Ann. Robb then enlists Ken and Erin on the basis that Shii Ann isn't really a strong player. She sits out most of the challenges, etc. Since they have already booted Jed, a strong player and Stephanie, also a strong player, it would make more sense to now boot out a weak link.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-17-02, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Stephanie redemption"
You present a very real possibility. I think that Shii Ann is a goner if she stays on SJ and if they lose immunity and IF Stephanie goes to CG.

However, if Steph stays at SJ, I think she will go tonight or next week. Why? Because up until last week she was show as a slacker. She had a moment of redemption with the challenge and we all know how the editiors like to redeem people...

Don't do the action if you can't handle the reaction. ~deborah briggs

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •