The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final Survivor Spoiler 1st one voted off in E13"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Survivor_Tribal_Council_2 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-17-00, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor_Tribal_Council_2 Click to send private message to Survivor_Tribal_Council_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final Survivor Spoiler 1st one voted off in E13"
You can say bye bye to Susan first in week 13 , I will post the others as the show gets closer.

In the mean time join The Only Club You will need for SURVIVOR II INFO .

HTTP://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/survivoriiunofficialclub

Just Remember I Am Not Sean I am just an ordinary poster just like you.

Hope we can talk at my club.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final Survivor Spoiler 1st one... Survivor_Tribal_Council_2 08-17-00 1
   RE: Final Survivor Spoiler 1st one... dfox 08-17-00 2
       RE: Final Survivor Spoiler 1st one... Gonzo 08-17-00 3
   RE: Final Survivor Spoiler 1st one... Conspiracy Jim 08-17-00 4
       RE: Final Survivor Spoiler 1st one... Survivor_Tribal_Council_2 08-17-00 8
   Yo, Sean! Brad Pitt here! Beach Lizard 08-17-00 5
   Yo, Sean! Brad Pitt here! Beach Lizard 08-17-00 6
   Yo, Sean! Brad Pitt here! Beach Lizard 08-17-00 7
   Yo, Sean! Brad Pitt here! Beach Lizard 08-17-00 9
   Yo, Sean! Brad Pitt here! Beach Lizard 08-17-00 10
       RE: Yo, Sean! Brad Pitt here! dfox 08-17-00 11
           I just did 100 push ups as punishme... Beach Lizard 08-17-00 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

08-17-00, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor_Tribal_Council_2 Click to send private message to Survivor_Tribal_Council_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Final Survivor Spoiler 1st one voted off in E13"
Sorry Wrong URL

Try this one for my SURVIVOR II CLUB

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/survivoriiunofficialsite

Sorry about that

Remember I am Not Sean I am just an ordinary poster , Just Like You .

dfox 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-17-00, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dfox Click to send private message to dfox Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Final Survivor Spoiler 1st one voted off in E13"
Hmm. Thought for a second there that even Yahoo! had snuffed your torch Sean (I mean JAOPJLY).

Gonzo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-17-00, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gonzo Click to send private message to Gonzo Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Final Survivor Spoiler 1st one voted off in E13"
WHY does Sue go first, and HOW do you know this?
Come on, man, you gotta back it up.

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-17-00, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Final Survivor Spoiler 1st one voted off in E13"
What I find odd is that you are on Howard Stern right at the time that you posted this... Sean? Explain that. You got lucky last night just like the guys over at SS. You still haven't proved to me that you are who you claim to be.

08-17-00, 11:54 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Final Survivor Spoiler 1st one voted off in E13"
REMEMBER I Am Not Sean , I am just an ordinary poster just like you .

Beach Lizard 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-00, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Beach%20Lizard Click to send private message to Beach%20Lizard Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Yo, Sean! Brad Pitt here!"
Hey, dude, now that you're off the island, how 'bout coming to La La Land to hang out this Saturday? We could snort up some blow, drop some ecstacy, and paint the town red. I hear Robert Downey, Jr., is having a rave to celebrate his freedom. Ouch! My liver hurts already! LOL! And the best part, dude: Carmen Electra *really* wants to get to know you and you superpole! So have your people get in touch with my people.

Ciao,
Brad

08-17-00, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Beach%20Lizard Click to send private message to Beach%20Lizard Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Yo, Sean! Brad Pitt here!"
Hey, dude, now that you're off the island, how 'bout coming to La La Land to hang out this Saturday? We could snort up some blow, drop some ecstacy, and paint the town red. I hear Robert Downey, Jr., is having a rave to celebrate his freedom. Ouch! My liver hurts already! LOL! And the best part, dude: Carmen Electra *really* wants to get to know you and you superpole! So have your people get in touch with my people.

Ciao,
Brad

7. "Yo, Sean! Brad Pitt here!"

Ciao,
Brad

9. "Yo, Sean! Brad Pitt here!"

Ciao,
Brad

08-17-00, 11:56 AM (EST)
10. "Yo, Sean! Brad Pitt here!"

Ciao,
Brad

dfox 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-17-00, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dfox Click to send private message to dfox Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Yo, Sean! Brad Pitt here!"
Yo Brad!

It was just a little funny the first time. But, after the fifth time, it's not too damn funny. You kinda remind me of that fat lady sittin' on the keyboard at the party in that commercial where the guy is asking for investment advice about a stock.

Stay away from that bean dip.

08-17-00, 01:19 PM (EST)
12. "I just did 100 push ups as punishment"
When I'd hit the "Post Message" bar, absolutely nothing would happen! Is that SOP? Other BBS systems I've posted on give some sort of feedback that your message has be received, or whatever.

Beside, I'm a famous movie star. People like you hot wax my Beamer! (just kidding)

Ok,
I WILL ONLY HIT THE BAR *ONCE* THIS TIME NO MATTER WHAT!
Here goes...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •