The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

justashell 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-06-05, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justashell Click to send private message to justashell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go?"

It's time to clean house and get some women in there who are looking to do something with this opportunity.

Time for Allison, Christina, and Lisa to get a clue or get a cab. Let's see someone do something for a change.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go... faithnj 11-07-05 1
   RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go... krw_texas 11-07-05 2
       RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go... shayshay1 11-07-05 3
           RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go... bliss 11-07-05 4
               RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go... frogfan72 11-07-05 6
   RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go... Zhenya32 11-09-05 16
   RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go... jeana28 11-14-05 22
 RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go... frogfan72 11-07-05 5
   RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go... foreverhis 11-08-05 7
       RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go... Mikala 11-08-05 8
 RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go... Redbud 11-08-05 9
   RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go... L_11 11-08-05 10
       RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go... GetOverIt 11-08-05 11
   RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go... Inyourface 11-09-05 12
 RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go... monti 11-09-05 13
 RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go... SOinEden 11-09-05 14
   RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go... shayshay1 11-09-05 15
   RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go... OMGIM40 11-11-05 20
 Christina should stay in the SO hou... SOTVFan 11-09-05 17
   RE: Christina should stay in the SO... CHRYSTALK 11-10-05 18
       RE: Christina should stay in the SO... justashell 11-10-05 19
           RE: Christina should stay in the SO... wiskysgrl 11-12-05 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

faithnj 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-07-05, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail faithnj Click to send private message to faithnj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go?"
I'd like to see Lisa get a cab. I don't think she's progressing at all, and she seems pretty hopeless to me. After all, if your single and you haven't decided to do anything with your life after 40 years, your a pretty resistant case. I've never said this before about any houseguest-- but I think Lisa's slot in the SO house deserved to go to somebody else who would really use the opportunity.

Faithnj

krw_texas 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-07-05, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krw_texas Click to send private message to krw_texas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go?"
I think Lisa and Cristina need to go. I do not see any long term success with these two. Allison needs to get a back bone or she will not make lasting changes either.

shayshay1 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-07-05, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shayshay1 Click to send private message to shayshay1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go?"
I think Lisa should allready be on a bus to her apartment,she will never get it, Christina well it wouldn't matter if she graudates or not, she's working for that whore karrin anyways,so her life hasn't really changed,it's still a negative life style

bliss 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-07-05, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bliss Click to send private message to bliss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go?"
Up until today's episode I would have said that Allison needs to go, even though she was one of my favorites from last season. She has been so resistant this time around. Today after the phone call with her mom and being forced to confront that she has to deal with her to really heal, as well as let others give her support, I think she's going to move in the right direction.

Lisa and Christina should take a cab together, and soon. Neither of them is even trying, they're just going through the motions. Those two slots could be used by women who really are willing to put in the time and effort.

I love Jill, though I think for the sake of her health she should have the surgery and recover outside of the house. Once she has done that then bring her back. I don't feel she'd get the support she needs in the house and the way Iyanla treats her is a prime indicator of that.

I think TJ and Jessica will be the first two to graduate. They are both workind hard and making progress.

frogfan72 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-07-05, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frogfan72 Click to send private message to frogfan72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go?"
I think with jill she should get her surgery, and come back to the starting over house just like allison did..the only diff is, she COULD have gotten health insurance and didn't, she spent money on other things but she is trying to change now so I think she should be allowed back. If tess is 'welcome to try again later' jill sure should be able to!! frogfan72

Zhenya32 61 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zhenya32 Click to send private message to Zhenya32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go?"
Something needs to happen in that house. I think I am realizing that I'm not getting into it this season because all of the women have issues that are SO extreme -- there is no one on the show that I really relate to. Those kinds of problems keep the show interesting and you need some people like that on there, but you also need some fairly normal people with run-of-the-mill baggage. I think then we pay more attention and engage more because we can take something away from the show and apply it--we see ourselves.

I think Jessica and TJ are getting ready to graduate.

I think the other girls could hang around (unless Jill needs to go deal with her health stuff--then come back), but the life coaches need to stop with the "cutesy" assignments and get into the meat of some stuff.

It looked like Allison was actually going to start digging by dealing with this mom stuff that has come up. And they are calling Christina on her evasiveness, and Lisa seemed really proud of herself finishing that assignment--I think she has needed some success.

If they don't keep making progress there, though, toss them and bring us someone who is going to stay interesting and growing.

jeana28 179 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-05, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeana28 Click to send private message to jeana28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go?"
Keep: Jill, T.J. and Jessica
kick to the curb: Alison, Christina and Lisa.
Its time for new faces.. Please!!

frogfan72 95 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-05, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frogfan72 Click to send private message to frogfan72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go?"
I think this is the status

Lisa...will miraculously get a clue, for a week and then mess it up and get chucked out

I can see christina gettin kicked out ....but I haven't watched todays show or whenever the website thing comes up... so i dunno.

I think allison is doing more REAL work this time in SO than she did in the last one. I think she's really starting over now, and there are things she did THIS season that mabye should have been done in the first place, before she graduated last time.

I think Jessica, and TJ will graduate properly, and I am hoping jill will as well.

frogfan72

foreverhis 44 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-05, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foreverhis Click to send private message to foreverhis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go?"
Well if I were gonna say anyone needed to go it would be Lisa. However, I think she really needs help, and the Starting Over house may be a good place for her. It just kinda frustrating watching her day after day not getting it, and also not appreciating the experience she is receiving.

ForeverHis ><>

Mikala 15 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-05, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mikala Click to send private message to Mikala Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go?"
If removing yourself from the enablers doesnt work what will?

I think Lisa's best shot of growing up WAS the house...she's blowing it. She just doesnt want to. I think Lisa wanted to come live in the really cool house and be on tv so she can be famous and get stuff for free.

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-08-05, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go?"
Jessica needs to go NOW...the house is out of tissue! Besides, she doesn't honestly support ANYONE in that house (I said "honestly") yet she complains when someone isn't running around following her saying poor poor Jessica. Ugh! Don't get me started....

Lisa can go after that. She's not really interested in "growing up". she is realizing it's hard work to support yourself and right about now is wondering why she should start doing hard work when you get daddy's support for free now?
SOH was just a free vacation for her....what a hustle!

Christina should go because she isn't going to change her life either. From what I've heard, she's out in LA with the other whore Karrine.

Allison, I like Allison. Yes, she's screwed up, and yes, she thrives on the attention, but she admits it. She's been given enough attention by the LCs now, give someone else a shot.

Jill. Seems very interested in really improving. I don't see her gossiping, gripping, complaining. I hope she does well. It does seem though that she knew about these fibroids but from what we saw it was edited as though she was totally surprised by them.

TJ. Ok, she's a flake, but I still like her. Unlike Jessica, TJ doesn't pout when she isn't the center of attention. She's trying...perhaps too hard.

Send Jessica home now, followed by Lisa.

L_11 198 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-05, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L_11 Click to send private message to L_11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go?"
I see a consensus forming!

I *want* Lisa and Christina to go. For the first time this season, I'm FFing through Lisa's scenes because I can't stand anything about her anymore, including the drama she creates. The "Simple Life" ranch thing was the last straw I could take. Christina just plain gives me the creeps anymore.

I *think* Jessica will graduate. My "other" opinions of her aside, she's done everything. It's time. Though as another aptly wrote, I worry about the supply of tissue too.

I also like the suggestion that Jill return after surgery, ala Allison. As far as Allison, I'm still sticken' with my girl. TJ...I've almost forgotten about her. She's become the least controversial woman in the house. Which ironically, is a testament to her progress.

It'll be fun to return to this thread and see how right we all were!

GetOverIt 34 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-05, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GetOverIt Click to send private message to GetOverIt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go?"
Christina is a Master Manipulator and has no feeling...she needs to go.

Lisa should have already been kicked off,

Ali needs more help than they can give anyone in a season (or two),

Jessica just needed a grief counseler, the 911 victim thing is for ratings,

Jill should go get surgery and come back (which I think she will) and

TJ I think will graduate first!

Inyourface 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Inyourface Click to send private message to Inyourface Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go?"
I personally think that the Starting Over House show is the best reality show on TV. I wish that there was a place like it in every city. Women would have a platform for brute honesty, and support. Often, we create situations in our lives that we are not even aware of. The opportunity for someone to observe your behavior and give constructive critism is a blessing. We as women sometimes or afraid to tell the truth to each other. Instead we tell every one else about about a problem we see in another person. The truth as I see it is displayed on the Starting Over House. The couches are not cruel they are assessing behavior from a professional point of view. All of the couches have degrees. I personally think that Jill is typical of someone who carries baggage. She appears to have lived her life in denial. Jessica is a classic case of a child in an adult body.
Alician is sympathy dependent she even admitted it. These are the women that I believe need to go home.

monti 101 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail monti Click to send private message to monti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go?"
Christina and Lisa need to go. They are not getting it, and are not ready to change. S.O. needs two new housemates that are ready and willing to change. Christina and Lisa are just wasting space!

SOinEden 157 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOinEden Click to send private message to SOinEden Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go?"
Rhonda and Iyanla

shayshay1 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-09-05, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shayshay1 Click to send private message to shayshay1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go?"
>Rhonda and Iyanla

ROFLMAO HAHAHAHAHAHA !

OMGIM40 228 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-11-05, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OMGIM40 Click to send private message to OMGIM40 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Housecleaning! Who Needs to Go?"
BRAVA!!! LMAO

Cheers!

SOTVFan 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOTVFan Click to send private message to SOTVFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Christina should stay in the SO house"
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-05 AT 11:47 PM (EST)

i am very disappointed in the way many of the women act on the message board. i really like Christina and I definitely think she has a possiblity to change. No one can judge her. She is accountable for her own life. Everyone can change a bad lifestyle and become a person of honor. I dont think it's right for people to speak ill about a person who has exposed herself on national TV. She must have wanted something to change in her life if she is in the starting over house. Christina is a young woman and each person makes mistakes in his or her life. I feel that Iyanla should be helping her gain a GED to have more windows of opportunities so that she can change her life and have the very skills to find herself and to be able to support her son. Christina hang in there, we love you!!!!!!

CHRYSTALK 17 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CHRYSTALK Click to send private message to CHRYSTALK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Christina should stay in the SO house"
I LOVE CRISTINA. I THINK THAT THEY ARE FOCUSSING AND PRESSING HER TO ADMIT THAT SHE IS A HOE, BUT SHE IS TRYING TO GET OVER IT, SO WHY NOT IGNORE THAT AND MOVE ON TO THE GED, A GOOD JOB??? WHY IS THAT SO HARD. THE LC ARE MEAN THIS SEASON. THEY ARE BITCHES..........I WOULD LOVE FOR LISA TO GROW UP. I AM SURE IT WONT HAPPEN BUT IT WOULD BE NICE.....LOL JESSICA ANNOYES ME THE MOST....BUT SHE LOST HER MOM... I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS LIKE. ANYWAY..........I WISH THEY WOULD ALL GRADUATE..........I WANNA SEE TES AGAIN. I LOVED HER. AND THAT LESBIAN IN THE FIRST SEASON I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW ABOUT HER....JOSE AND CLOE???? ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THEM LET ME KNOW

justashell 146 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justashell Click to send private message to justashell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Christina should stay in the SO house"

Rhonda and Iyanla need a break after this bunch! It'll be interesting to see "who's next".

wiskysgrl 74 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-05, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wiskysgrl Click to send private message to wiskysgrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Christina should stay in the SO house"
I say Lisa needs to hit the road. I just don't like her. She doesn't "get it" HA!!

Also, she needs to take Christina with her because yeah she's only twenty, but she knows exactly what she's doing. She's going whatever it takes to get what she wants and she doesn't have any feeling in regards to her actions or the consequences of her actions. I'm sorry, but when I was twenty I knew exactly what I was doing.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •