The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did Jed say anything interesting on the Early Show?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-05-02, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did Jed say anything interesting on the Early Show?"
Did anyone watch the Early Show on Friday? Did Jed even give us a crumb?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did Jed say anything interestin... Krautboy 10-05-02 1
 RE: Did Jed say anything interestin... Drive My Car 10-05-02 2
   RE: Did Jed say anything interestin... PigFace 10-06-02 3
   RE: Did Jed say anything interestin... steppingrazor42 10-06-02 9
 RE: Did Jed say anything interestin... dabo 10-06-02 4
 Indirectly idiotcowboy 10-06-02 5
   RE: Indirectly SurvivinDawg 10-06-02 6
       RE: Indirectly idiotcowboy 10-06-02 7
           RE: Indirectly BMH 10-06-02 8
           RE: Indirectly Jody 10-06-02 10
               RE: Indirectly Loree 10-06-02 11
 Jed Betrayed? idiotcowboy 10-06-02 12
   RE: Jed Betrayed? munson 10-06-02 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-05-02, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did Jed say anything interesting on the Early Show?"
Jed was very neat...no crumbs that I could find

The transcript is here:
http://www.survivorfever.net/jed-earlyshow.html

Krautboy

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-05-02, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did Jed say anything interesting on the Early Show?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-02 AT 10:12 PM (EST)

DULL as Dirt! The guy has no charisma at all ( surprised he was picked in the first place) he was a Bad interview.

He did talk about thinking everyone was voting one way ( he asked people who they were voting for was *my* take) and seemed surprised to find they didn't ALL vote for ShiAnn. ( hmm was he lied to?)

Are we surprised that Dentists are Boring??

( good question though Janisella, I wondered why no one had posted about the Exit interview)

edit, because I wasn't clear

PigFace 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-06-02, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PigFace Click to send private message to PigFace Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Did Jed say anything interesting on the Early Show?"
Sooooo boring! I was falling asleep. really.

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-06-02, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Did Jed say anything interesting on the Early Show?"
I agree, this guy gave us nothing. He has to be one of, if not THE most, uncharismatic Survivor ever. He didn't even think he should've played differently....so he proves to be as lazy and egotistical as he seemed. I'll stop there, I know I should continue at Bashers.
I do think he was definitely lied to about the vote. He was lazy and guilty by association with Robb. It seems tribal lines were drawn before TC. Penny, Erin, Shii-Ann, Jake, and The Cop. Now we'll have to see how long they stand.

Dull as dingo dung!!! He needed a good dose of lauging gas or someting.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-02, 02:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Did Jed say anything interesting on the Early Show?"
He did say Robb is a really nice guy.

Good, Robb is doomed.

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-06-02, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Indirectly"
I finally got a chance to check out the interview, and the only comment that I saw that even had potential spoiler value was, according to Jed, Penny & Jake were the ones supposed to be on watch when the net disappeared. From this I think we can draw a limited conclusion that Penny and Jake may have some type of alliance or at the very least they meet the Tina Wesson "watch who hangs out together" test. Also given Shii's catty comments about Jed (and Robb) loosing the net it is reasonable to assume that Jake and Penny didn't bother to help him out much in taking any part of the blame. Something to watch to see if it developes, but not really anything too substantial either.

-ICB

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-02, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Indirectly"
... or perhaps Jed thinks Penny and Jake are the ones who lied to him (Jake) and backstabbed him... so he tries to blame THEM for what was pretty obviously (at least from MB's editing) Jed's failure with the net. Just sour grapes?

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

10-06-02, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Indirectly"
I wouldnt be suprised at that. For one thing I don't see Ken who has spent his entire tenure on the island bitching about Jed being someone Jed would think betrayed him. To betray him it would have to be the "nuetral" party of Penny-Jake. If so the allignment is likely Penny-Jake, Erin-Ken, Robb-Steph, and Shii the outsider... which could explain a Shii boot without a SWITCH. I'm still strongly leaning towards a SWITCH myself, but it is something to consider.

-ICB

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-06-02, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Indirectly"
I disagree on the 3rd episode..I was gettin the vibe that Shii and Jake had something going on..a bond stronger than their 5 person alliance..just by the way Shii talked about how her and Jake let Jed take the lead in the IC and didn't help..if Shii gets booted I think it is for different reasons..and I see a Shii-Jake Erin-Ken Robb-Steph and Penny somewhere in the middle..of course I could be wrong..but that is just the impression I got

Jody 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-06-02, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jody Click to send private message to Jody Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Indirectly"
Why would Shii Ann be booted if she is aligned with Penny/Jake/Erin/Ken? Wouldnt they go after Robb or Stephanie first? I think they went after Jed because he was a threat, Stephanie and Robb are more threats than Shii Ann is to them.

And if Steph/Robb gets voted out, then allignment is Penny/Jake, Erin/Ken, and Shii as the outsider. And that is very similar to the alliance in Soliantu with Pappy/Neleh/Sean/Vee/Kathy, where Shii Ann is the Kathy with no partner. But what did happen to Kathy, instead of being voted out, the partners tried to sway her to vote with them. And if that ever happens, then I think Shii Ann would vote with Jake/Penny.

(Yay, my first post!)

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-02, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Indirectly"
I agree I think Jake and Penny seem closer than Jake and Shii Ann. I think Jake and Penny have that Texas alliance. And Erin is always around Ken. If there is an outsider of the 5 I think it is Shii Ann. But I doubt she realizes it. Penny and Erin have been shown to be very close.

What I did notice about Jed's interview is that he seemed really nervous and uncomfortable on camera. I would think after being followed by cameras in Thailand that it wouldn't bother him. But I'm sure the studio was more intimidating and he was probably worried about slipping up and saying something he wasn't suppose to.

10-06-02, 09:19 PM (EST)
12. "Jed Betrayed?"
Here is a link to a SNews article where it is discussed who Jed thinks betrayed him. Included in it is a link to a spoiler post on Sucks that claims they talked to Jed after the morning show, and that Jed believed Penny would back up his Shii eviction group.

http://survivornews.net/article.php?id=115

Interesting reading if nothing else, and could point to Penny playing the game very hard. The most intesting thing may be that we saw none of this, and were led to believe Jed was being irresponsible as one reason for his dismissal... when perhaps he was just using a strategy that some of the "weaker" members of the tribe saw targeting themselves once the weakest member of the group Shii was evicted.

-ICB

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-06-02, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jed Betrayed?"
So, if Jed believed that Shii Ann was the target, it's logical to assume that Robbb and Steph did, too.

I bet that Robbb feels betrayed and becomes despondent once he realizes he's on the outside of the dominant tribal alliance, but that's a post for another thread....

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •