The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Interview with Karrine"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

yankeesuk 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-06-05, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yankeesuk Click to send private message to yankeesuk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Interview with Karrine"
Here is the link. After reading some posts on this forum I decided to do a search and find out who Karrine Steffan is. I had never heard of her until Starting Over.

I'm not quite sure what I think of her but I am a bit worried if Christina does in fact end up working with her.

http://www.blacknews.com/pr/karrine101.html

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Interview with Karrine JohnEthc 11-06-05 1
   RE: Interview with Karrine rookwood 11-07-05 3
 RE: Interview with Karrine GnarlyId 11-07-05 2
   RE: Interview with Karrine Imn2pt 11-08-05 4
 Thanks for the link, I appreciate i... Angela1928 11-20-05 5
   RE: Thanks for the link, I apprecia... Amalfi coast girl 11-20-05 6
       RE: Thanks for the link, I apprecia... Emilystarr 11-28-05 10
 RE: Interview with Karrine shelby2000 11-20-05 7
   RE: Interview with Karrine JAKE808 11-20-05 8
       RE: Interview with Karrine Violet_Skye 11-28-05 9
           RE: Interview with Karrine bookwomanblue 11-28-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JohnEthc 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-06-05, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnEthc Click to send private message to JohnEthc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Interview with Karrine"
LAST EDITED ON 11-07-05 AT 11:05 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-07-05 AT 11:05 PM (EST)

I like her a lot more after reading this interview... she's very intelligent and confident about herself.

But it would probably be a good idea to keep Christina away if Bill Maher is around! LOL

rookwood 350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-07-05, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rookwood Click to send private message to rookwood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Interview with Karrine"
"Intelligent and confident"?

More like arrogant and a CON-artist.

Sounds like she can sling $hit with the best of them. Imagine her slamming Tyra Banks. I'm not saying Tyra is a Rhodes scholar or anything, but DANG the first thing I thought the first time I heard Karinne speak was "She sounds JUST like Tyra Banks - who ALSO can't act worth a damn." Two peas in a very similar pod. These ladies should just make up and do a XXX video together - they'd be billionaires overnight.

GnarlyId 28 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-05, 01:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GnarlyId Click to send private message to GnarlyId Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Interview with Karrine"
>Here is the link. After reading
>some posts on this forum
> I decided to do
>a search and find out
>who Karrine Steffan is.
>I had never heard of
>her until Starting Over.
>
>I'm not quite sure what I
>think of her but I
>am a bit worried if
>Christina does in fact end
>up working with her.
>
>http://www.blacknews.com/pr/karrine101.html

WHOA! That was an eye opener. I guess I have to step back from some opinions about her pairing with Christina because I don't think that's such a good thing based on her comments in that interview. YIKES! She's still on the pole and doesn't realize it yet. Threatening Tyra Banks and just the things she said. I'm floored!

Imn2pt 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-08-05, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Imn2pt Click to send private message to Imn2pt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Interview with Karrine"
Geez.....and I thought Bill Maher was a smart guy. Wonder what he sees in her....nod nod wink wink
Jane

Angela1928 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-20-05, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angela1928 Click to send private message to Angela1928 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Thanks for the link, I appreciate it."
Thanks for the link, I appreciate it.

Amalfi coast girl 396 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-20-05, 02:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Amalfi%20coast%20girl Click to send private message to Amalfi%20coast%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Thanks for the link, I appreciate it."
Based on what Karrin had to say in that article I have to question SO's logic in having Christina work with her. It really does make me wonder what they are doing.

Emilystarr 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-28-05, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Emilystarr Click to send private message to Emilystarr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Thanks for the link, I appreciate it."
I just watched Tyra's show with Karrin and I can't believe the attitude from Karrin. She knew exactly what she was doing by naming celebrity names. Just another way for her to make money. She is still every bit of a hustler and certainly NOT a woman of honor.

Maybe SO doesn't thoroughly check out the people they hook up the guests with. If Christina is actually working with Karrin it is only a matter of time before Christina is being hooked up with these "celebrities"

shelby2000 39 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-05, 03:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shelby2000 Click to send private message to shelby2000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Interview with Karrine"
Karinne was recently a guest on the Suze Orman Show (Oprah's financial guru) on CNBC talking about her money woes. She was seeking Suze's advice on how to get out of her financial messes. She requires people to put money in her son's piggy bank when they visit. How bizarre is that? Suze told her that was completely inappropriate and she needed to stop it immediately.

I was doing a search to see if I could find an article about her appearance on Suze's show and there wasn't any. But, I found her site with some skanky photos of her and this site called The Superficial with an article about Karinne's sexploits: http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/2005/06/29/karrine_steffan.html

She's disgusting! Why would SO or the life coaches think this woman would be a good role model for Christina is beyond me.

JAKE808 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-20-05, 03:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JAKE808 Click to send private message to JAKE808 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Interview with Karrine"
Karrine is a hypocrite and it's hard to believe her book is a best seller. As someone said earlier in this post, she's still on the pole and doesn't even know it. I don't think she is a good role model for Christina.

Violet_Skye 47 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-05, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Violet_Skye Click to send private message to Violet_Skye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Interview with Karrine"
Okay, now I know Rhonda must be smoking crack. Why send a ho to heal a ho?!?!? Good lord...all the crap about her "prayer life" and and her grandma making her a better person...who is the the drugged-out slut sitting with her legs spread apart on the kitchen counter? She is revolting and a complete fake.

bookwomanblue 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-28-05, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bookwomanblue Click to send private message to bookwomanblue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Interview with Karrine"
>Okay, now I know Rhonda
>must be smoking crack. Why
>send a ho to heal
>a ho?!?!? Good lord...all the
>crap about her "prayer life"
>and and her grandma making
>her a better person...who is
>the the drugged-out slut sitting
>with her legs spread apart
>on the kitchen counter? She
>is revolting and a complete
>fake.

It was actually Iyanla that sent Christina to talk to Karrine. But, I agree with you. This is not a "woman of honor" and certainly shouldn't be a role model for Christina.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •