The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Self Flame You Deserve"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

rthrills 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-17-00, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rthrills Click to send private message to rthrills Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Self Flame You Deserve"
Not even close to a spoiler! I promised you I would flame myself and I am.

So who was that kid who kept leading the Susan is gone parade. He really should be kicked off this board. IN fact, I want to start a really cool new idea, let's have a place, a Tribal Council if you will, where we can kick off posters who are lame like this moron. He is as dumb ass Sean, and as flaming as Rich. If I were Susan and I cared about any of this, I would kick ass.

Rthrills, who are you? Are you like 40, and sitting at home with nothing better to do then make up lame theories. How was Oprah today? Did Jerry put on a good show. You probably still live with your parents, are balding, and make George Costanza look like George Clooney. Have you even kissed a girl yet? Get off the damn board if you don't know what you are talking about freak. Do you mind if I call you stupid from now on? Sorry stupid, this board is for people who have a clue. You obviously don't. You are asked to leave stupid. Go kiss a girl and then you are allowed back.

Until then no more lame posts about how Susan is the next to go bye bye. She is the woman, and she is going all the way. She is also a fine piece of ass too, I know from experience.

So goodbye Stupid. Go get a life, kiss a girl, maybe touch a breast, and then come back and talk to us. Ass. Yeah, Susan is next, good call. Ass. Stupid. You jackass.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Since some of you missed it. rthrills 08-18-00 1
   We saw it LOL we just gave u the re... BadAs 08-18-00 2
       Thank you rthrills 08-18-00 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

08-18-00, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rthrills Click to send private message to rthrills Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Since some of you missed it."
In case anyone missed it, here is my self mutilation because I am an idiot and picked Sue as last week's victim. I was so sure. And now, I still think Sue is gone last week, but I am willing to bet that Sean is going to be the next one kicked off. Otherwise I will flame myself.

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-18-00, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "We saw it LOL we just gave u the respect to let the thread die"
You did a much better job in the self flame than I did.

I'm Bummed

BA

Waiting for AK's Humilation Self_Flame when Kelly loses!!

someone send me the thread of his self-flame so I don't spend hours in the Archives when I get back.!!

LOL

08-18-00, 09:55 AM (EST)
3. "Thank you"
But the reason mine is a little better, inspired by you of course, is because I am a much bigger moron. My whole theories on the show were based on Sue leaving us last week. Now my moronic self had to pay the consequence.

Now we will let it die.

Have a great vacation, and I will send you the post, because their is no way that the Criminal is winning the mil. It's called assault brother.

"Arrgggghhhhh and what a good captain he was."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •