The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is it me or is Scott"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-09-03, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is it me or is Scott"
Mike Booger's brother?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is it me or is Scott Drive My Car 07-09-03 1
   Insipid imitation Lolly 07-10-03 2
       RE: Insipid imitation Drive My Car 07-10-03 3
           RE: Insipid imitation Lolly 07-11-03 6
               RE: Insipid imitation Drive My Car 07-11-03 7
                   RE: Insipid imitation Lolly 07-11-03 8
                       RE: Insipid imitation Breezy 07-11-03 10
   RE: Is it me or is Scott LadyT 07-10-03 4
       RE: Is it me or is Scott Drive My Car 07-10-03 5
 RE: Is it me or is Scott Breezy 07-11-03 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-03, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is it me or is Scott"
Not so far, since Booger is vile, and Scott is just moderately geeky.

That said, EXCUSE ME SCOTT, are you wearing a knit Cap in Los Angeles in freakin JULY?!!!! Are you crazy?

The guy would be almost cute if he would just embarace his receding hairhine and stop looking like a Chemo patient ( apolagies to Chemo patients everywhere) But seriously, the guy obviously shaved his head to make himself look less bald, and it just made him look sick, so he compensates for the bad hair choice by wearing hats. It's wrong Scott, you could be cute.

Oh and he is a waiter in a Steak House resturant in Chicago? I just keep picturing him shuffling over to my table with his bad Knit cap asking what dressing I would like on my salad.

( Wow, it feels good to Bash again)

I can't help but feel sorry for the guy, his ex is a Grade A B*tch. I am not sure if I like him or not, he could grow on me either way, I may decide he ooks me, or he may become clever and win me over. But, the hats are all wrong for him, as is the bad hair shaving.

I do have a theory that guys who lose their hair really young,get a chip thing which is less attractive then the hair loss.

(did I mention I missed Bashing people?)

-Buggy

Lolly 721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-10-03, 01:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolly Click to send private message to Lolly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Insipid imitation"
Darlin', a true chromedome wouldn't be caught dead in that cap.

We chemos DO have standards, ya know.

07-10-03, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Insipid imitation"
Hope I didn't offend you Lolly. ( and wishing you positive thoughts )

That hat is bad.

07-11-03, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolly Click to send private message to Lolly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Insipid imitation"
Nah. All in fun.

I have to admit, though, that MY first thought upon seeing Scott's nekkid cranium was "skinhead" (um . . . my apologies to skinheads). Your post made me smile because it made me realize how much I have been programed by my environment (I live in redneck country - Mesquite - not far from you).

07-11-03, 08:34 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Insipid imitation"
I've been to Mesquite! Lots of Metroplexers here. I guess I didn't think "skinhead" because of the knit cap. I picture my rednecks in Cowboy hats.

It is nice to see you again. We had such fun with BB last summer, hope this cast gives us as much to talk about.

07-11-03, 10:00 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Insipid imitation"
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-03 AT 09:36 AM (EST)

My rednecks wear cowboy hats, too. And boots. And tight jeans. *grin*

In this neck of the woods,however, the LOONY rednecks (pardon the redundancy) shave their heads. And wear knit caps in 100 degree temperatures. Because they're . . . cowboys (the darned Resistols are a mite too rough on the tender parts). And they're . . . LOONY.

Edited to correct the brain fart.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-03, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Insipid imitation"
My rednecks wear cowboy hats, too. And boots. And tight jeans. *grin* Need a roommate?

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-03, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is it me or is Scott"
Scott may be the person that I hate more than any other person, but then wake up one day and realize that I like him.

I agree, the hat must go. It's LA! In July you freak! I have to check my tape to see if he wore it in the hot tub.

07-10-03, 06:44 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Is it me or is Scott"
Nope, his head was naked in the tub

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-03, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Is it me or is Scott"
Scott really should get rid of the hat, I didn't even listen to the crap he was saying all I could do was stare at the hat and wonder WTF? Everyone is running around shirtless and in bikini's and you have a damn chook pulled down over your ears? Then I wondered if what's her face from TAR ya know the one the skank? I wonder if she gave him the hat.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •