The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ARRGGGH! SeeBS EYEmail (NOT)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-03-02, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ARRGGGH! SeeBS EYEmail (NOT)"
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-02 AT 05:08 PM (EST)

Horror of horrors—although SeeBS has spammed me daily with news of each night’s season premieres, this week brings us BUPKIS in the way of Survivor news. . .

SURVIVOR: THAILAND
Tonight, 8PM ET/PT

With consecutive immunity challenge losses, the Chuay Gahn tribe finds itself short two members and in serious need of a win. That translates into a fierce confrontation between the two tribes at a challenge. And two castaways have an explosive argument that has tribe members questioning the loyalties of their mates on tonight's SURVIVOR: THAILAND.

Geez, not like they ever REALLY give anything away with these! To compensate, I’ll paste in the crap from their website—which is probably what they would’ve sent, anyway (minus the profile):

After an emotional Tribal Council on night 6, Tanya Vance, 27-year-old social worker from Kingsport, Tennessee, was voted out of the tribe in a 5 -2 vote. Having never acclimated to her harsh surroundings and battling dehydration, Tanya found her time on the island challenging. The Chuay Gahn family struggled with their decision to vote Tanya out of the tribe...

ON THE NEXT SURVIVOR

An incident between a man and a woman becomes explosive, as tribe members react differently to facts and rumors.

One tribe wins the help of two Red Berets--the equivalent of our Green Berets--who show the tribe how to make the best of everything around their camp, possibly gaining an advantage as better survivalists.
At a Challenge, tensions escalate, prompting a fierce confrontation between the two tribes.

And for those of you who missed last week’s EYEmail thanks to the huge brain fart the server went off on, here’s a repeat of the meat from that one:

Pastor John Didn't Have a Prayer!

John Raymond, the 40-year-old pastor from Slidell, LA, had the dubious distinction of being the first castaway to be voted out of SURVIVOR: THAILAND, when six members of the Chuay Gahn (Happy Heart) tribe voted to send him packing. This Thursday, September 26, 8PM ET/PT, two members of Chuay Gahn narrowly avoid a nasty surprise in their search for water and tensions are high at Sook Jai (To Help One Another).

SURVIVOR Profile:

Jed Hildebrand, 25, is a senior at the Baylor College of Dentistry who lives in Dallas, TX. He has done Christian dental missionary work in Cambodia and Thailand. An athlete, Jed played soccer at Baylor University. He also enjoys wakeboarding, scuba diving, kayaking and sand volleyball. His luxury item is a Frisbee.

PREVIOUS PROFILES:
9/17 Erin Collins
9/24 Jed Hildebrand
10/3 NO PROFILE!

PREVIOUS BOOTS:
9/19 John Raymond
9/26 Tanya Vance

Sorry so useless this week, but I'm only the messenger.

GT

Heisenberg may have been here.

EDITED to say yes, I had a brain fart of my own--they DID send EYEmail, but it just didn't SAY anything. . . (meaningless promo now pasted in up top.)

And WTF is it with this forum? I specify red text, I get green; I specify purple, I get blue! The other forums speak English, why not Spoilers?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ARRGGGH! SeeBS EYEmail (NOT) dabo 10-03-02 1
 RE: ARRGGGH! SeeBS EYEmail (NOT) Outfrontgirl 10-03-02 2
   Agree! George Tirebiter 10-03-02 3
       RE: Agree! Outfrontgirl 10-03-02 4
       RE: Agree! dabo 10-03-02 6
           RE: Agree! Outfrontgirl 10-03-02 7
               RE: Agree! true 10-03-02 8
                   RE: Agree! Outfrontgirl 10-03-02 10
                       RE: Agree! true 10-03-02 11
                           AHA! Outfrontgirl 10-03-02 13
                           RE: Agree! Outfrontgirl 10-03-02 14
                               RE: Agree! true 10-03-02 16
   RE: ARRGGGH! SeeBS EYEmail (NOT) true 10-03-02 5
 Addendum George Tirebiter 10-03-02 9
   RE: Addendum Outfrontgirl 10-03-02 12
 Color scheme... SurvivinDawg 10-03-02 15
   RE: Color scheme... George Tirebiter 10-03-02 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-03-02, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ARRGGGH! SeeBS EYEmail (NOT)"
TY, GT! I was beginning to wonder what had happened, glad to see you're still on top of the eyemail.

Jed is definitely dead, it's just a question of when.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-02, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ARRGGGH! SeeBS EYEmail (NOT)"
Agree with dabo...

Rich dentist goes again in Ep3.
Gee, maybe Jed tells Robb he owns a Porsche!
Freakin lazy rich kid, when Ken is a hard working cop and Robb a struggling bartender riding a skateboard to work...

Hmmm, I'm dangerously close to Basher territory here.

Maybe the No Profile is a placeholder for a Survivor with No Personality, such as Zoe.

Next week's eyemail:
Ghandia Johnson

10-03-02, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Agree!"
Always comforting to get my GUT validated by people who care more/know more/work harder at this. Yep, I won't be surprised to see Ms. CriesWolf on the block next time--they do have a history of profiling an actual, obvious boot each season to try to goof up the theory that a profilee is safe, and she would fit the bill.

And did you see? I totally effed up my original post--missing nonsense now included.

*waves at coonhead and OldFogey (did you notice you used a SIG PIC on the VOTE thread?! LOL)*

GT
Irony is the hygiene of the mind.

10-03-02, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Agree!"
Brain Fart Club members checking in!

Ya, I DID leave out my sig pic when I voted the first time!
I forgot when I CHANGED my vote. Sheesh.

Maybe I subconsciously wanted my Waffle vote up there in sig lights.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-02, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Agree!"
>*waves at coonhead and OldFogey (did
>you notice you used a
>SIG PIC on the VOTE
>thread?! LOL)*

Oops, are emoticons also not allowed? My bad.

Oh well, at least no one can accuse me of starting a stampede.

SMILES ARE FREE

10-03-02, 05:28 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Agree!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-02 AT 05:30 PM (EST)

dabo,
since true has mentioned having a source--
I DID acknowledge your influence when I changed my vote, mine being the first vote change in the stampede.

So--Je accuse! (Damn I forgot the correct French for what's-his-name's famous quote). Je t'accuse? Je vous accuse?

Whatever, it's all your fault Mr. Woodstock!
At least no one can blame the ABT for spoiling the game for others this week... unless it's Stephanie after all.

Edit: J'accuse! (Is that the right quote?) Where is AyaK when I have questions like this?

"Indecision may or may
not be
my problem"

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-02, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Agree!"
Heck no OFG, I didn't mean that YOU had a source. I think the person with the source is here- http://home.sc.rr.com/paratrooper/

Seems there was a change there since this morning.

(interesting, huh?)

10-03-02, 05:50 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Agree!"
true, thanks for the link.
I had never seen Paratrooper's site, but I remember being intrigued that you mentioned he thought Red went to TC again this time, as I have a lot of respect for PT's spoiling, whether sourced or not.

I actually couldn't find the mention of Jed in my quick load of his link, but I presume it's there. The presentation on his site is kind of confusing, visually--at least to me.

I actually thought you were referring to SNN/Snewser's pick.
However, dabo's ditty went up before Snewser's!

"Indecision may or may not be my problem"

10-03-02, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Agree!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-02 AT 06:04 PM (EST)

pssst...just right click on my little red x above, and check out the properties.

I hadn't seen Snewsers ditty, but I agree, Dabo's was excellent.

edited to add...ICB posted a nice little ditty of his own, to the same tune, on bashers early this week.http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID1/1462.shtml

10-03-02, 05:59 PM (EST)
13. "AHA!"
Gee, I didn't get the pic to load when I right-clicked the red X, and I never thought of clicking Properties.

jxx...

Thanks true!

10-03-02, 06:14 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Agree!"
>>ICB posted a nice little ditty of his
>own, to the same tune, on bashers early this

MY BAD for being behind on my Bashers reading!
Very nicely done... ICB, er Hawkeye...
with 3 ditties so far, we almost have enough entries for a compilation CD! Sounds like an assignment for after the show bashing, although the versions out there have probably nailed it.

10-03-02, 06:17 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Agree!"
>Very nicely done... ICB, er Hawkeye...

oops! I don't know why I keep getting those two mixed up.

-true
P.F.T.P.O.S.E.H
People For The Preservation Of Shakes Enourmous Head

10-03-02, 05:19 PM (EST)
5. "RE: ARRGGGH! SeeBS EYEmail (NOT)"

>Rich dentist goes again in Ep3.
Gee, maybe Jed tells Robb he owns a Porsche!
Freakin lazy rich kid, when Ken is a hard working cop and Robb a struggling bartender riding a skateboard to work...

Probably right, and it also helps when someone has a source.

10-03-02, 05:46 PM (EST)
9. "Addendum"
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-02 AT 05:49 PM (EST)

Was reminded off-board to look into previous profiles V boots.

Whilst I don't have the S3 stats at hand, I can say that of the first boots in S4, Patricia Jackson WAS profiled the week before her boot--which would correlate exactly with Jed, if he is the Loozer de la Semaine. (Yes, OFG--J'accuse was correct!)

S4 had no pre-show boot, and the other early profile was Gabriel Cade, who lasted another month.

And dabs--I don't recall seeing anything about emoticons outlawed on the vote thread. No worries.

EDIT: Damned French. . .

10-03-02, 05:56 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Addendum"
GT
Thanks for the corroboration on the Emile Zola quote!

dabs, I think it's graphics that are verboten on the vote thread and emoticons don't make the thread hard to load...

Thanks for the Eyemail history!
Jed is starting to look right crispy!

Hope the possum stew is on the boil at Loozer Lodge...

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-02, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Color scheme..."
First, thanks for posting the info, GT.

Second, the reason you're having "color" problems: Webby has altered the color schemes for his web pages several times. I'm not sure if he's using style sheets or some other way, but there are "default" colors. If you use those colors in the HTML, for example, if you type color="red", then you're going to get the "default" red... but it might not really be red! (because Webby altered the default color scheme).

The only way to guarantee to get the color you want is to use the hex designation. for example, color="FF0000"

Hope this helps.

P.S. Jed was my GUT for two days, also. But no further comment...

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." -- Thomas Paine

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

10-03-02, 07:09 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Color scheme..."
Thanks for the info, Dawg. I had no idea you were a geek at heart!

GT (shamelessly lapsing into an aside, as it seems to be a slow news day--hell, this way we can get Tech involved, too; she can bring The Rules with her! )

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •