The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SOTS - Episode 3 "Family Values""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-02-02, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SOTS - Episode 3 "Family Values""
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-02 AT 03:35 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-02-02 AT 11:58 AM (EST)

Episode Three

"Family Values"

“He said he said, she said she said”
FloydBand – They Pelted Us With Rocks and Garbage

For an episode that has gotten much media attention we have been given woefully little in the way of spoiler material. It sucks, but alas SB shall prevail and live to spoil EPMB’s little island tea party.

CBS provided us some tantalizing tidbits for episode 3 but nothing of real substance:

ON THE NEXT SURVIVOR
An incident between a man and a woman becomes explosive, as tribe members react differently to facts and rumors.

One tribe wins the help of two Red Berets--the equivalent of our Green Berets--who show the tribe how to make the best of everything around their camp, possibly gaining an advantage as better survivalists.

At a Challenge, tensions escalate, prompting a fierce confrontation between the two tribes.

Let's begin by discussing “The Incident” which has been one of the hottest topics of speculation thus far.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=3035&forum=DCForumID2

The above thread titled “He Said, She Said” brings up some interesting speculation as who is the actual harrasser. Webby points out that in all of the video caps Ted seems to be ignoring Ghandia's advances and the picture back it. Pictures don’t lie; you can clearly see Ghandia’s hand on Ted’s inner thigh. Corcam states that Ghandia may be using the sexual harrassment ploy to draw attention away from herself as a boot candidate after being the center of another Chuay Ghahn loss. Conversely, Spidey points out in this same thread that Ghandia was clearly the aggressor and speculates that Ted may go really far in the game and his image must be preserved.

If I were some clown lawyer **cough, cough Shakes, cough, cough** I would jump all over this sexual harrassment incident and sue MB and See B.S. for creating a hostile work environment...just a thought.

In line with the “He said, She said” post we have 2 hot topics regarding everyone’s favorite DAW, Ghandia (can’t this girl get enough?). From what I glean, sometime in August Ghandia posing as Gdiva went on a posting spree over at SS. Oddly, all her posts were deleted shortly thereafter. JeffGator was kind enough to post all the threads that were written by the mysterious GDiva and open up the doors of speculation as to whether or not this is really the “real Ghandia”. Veruca Salt points out that other past Survivors frequent the boards and believes that GDiva is the real deal. Check this out for the whole story:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=3042&forum=DCForumID2

And like any good DAW our Ghandia has a story in the National Enquirer as brought up by Sapphire Lady (BTW: Welcome to SB). Not only is this an amusing thread but one that brings up questions about Ghandia’s ethics and morals (hahahaha).

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=3034&forum=DCForumID2

Immunity Challenge

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=3038&forum=DCForumID2

Corcam’s thread, “New Episode 3 Video Caps” shows various shots of BOTH the IC and RC challenges. It has been speculated by Ivory Elephant, Tribephyl and Corcam that the IC will be some kind of variation on the S.O.S. challenge, called "The Tower of Hanoi" (that name scares me, I keep waiting for Jane Fonda to show up in leg warmers). The tribes receive large, colored, 2 sided discs that they must muscle onto pegs and then move across the pegs into place, much like a giant sized puzzle. From the video caps it was ascertained that Ken and Stephanie from Sook Jai sit out in order to balance the competition.

An interesting side note, Corcam mentioned that in past editions of Survivor the Immunity Idol has always been dropped from a boat or plane in the S.O.S. challenge which in S5 is "The Hanoi Tower (enter Jane Fonda) but in these caps it appears to be on Sook Jai’s beach?!?!?!?!

POTENTIAL SPOILING MATERIAL –there are no pictures/mention of Chuay Gahn in the IC, this could foreshadow a Sook Jai loss and their first TC.

Reward Challenge

In the same thread, Bungler posted video caps of what we now believe to be the reward challenge. Yogi further backs up this speculation with "Asian Previews" that plainly show supplies of some type in boats. The challenge itself consists of a “human obstacle course”. Basically the tribes will be walking across bamboo planks with baskets to boats waiting on the other side. Once they make it across they load their baskets and head back with their loot or something similar to that. The caveat is that the opposing tribe members act as obstacles in the path of the “retriever” and try to block the retriever. Based on the video caps and MB’s desire to quench our thirst for violence, we get treated to the first ever physical combat on Survivor! I will henceforth refer to it as“The Fight".

According to the comments from Jiffy Probe (see Rain Crow’s Family Values thread link below) we may get to see a combo Survivor/ American Gladiators competition. Woo-Hoo!

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=2975&forum=DCForumID2

The previews tell us things get out of hand and we see Doood (RoBB) choking Clay. Later Doood is complaining to Jake that someone is a “whiney, little punk”. Also, Jed seems to have gotten his testosterone shot because he’s awfully aggressive and is shown performing some crazy Kung Foo on Brian.

Theories abound that Dood and Clay get into “The Fight”. Sadly, we have nothing concrete or definitive to back this up. Nothing points to the winner and Survivin Dawg’s thread about disqualification makes one contemplate whether or not there will be an actual bootee or a disqualification. Check out his thread here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/3046.shtml

Long Term and Other Misc.

Weight loss/hair growth – Webby has posted weight loss/hair growth shots of Brian and Clay. So far 4 members of CG have had weight loss spoilers, we learned from the Early Show interview that Tanya lost 15lbs in 6 days so it is very likely that there is bit of truth to those rumors. We have NO weight loss spoilers on Sook Jai other than Erin and her ta-ta’s.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/3036.shtml

Torches – Bubble Gum, a new member (Welcome to SB) posted a thread dealing with torch colors. Some are silver, some are gold. The questions are, what do the torch colors mean and are they personalized or randomly chosen at TC? This thread has excellent analysis that may come in handy as the tribe’s progress toward the merge.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/3033.shtml

Editing – An ever perceptive and intelligent Nightscribe brings up an outstanding topic in her thread titled “Can editing help us spoil”. This thread is a great read and brings up issues such as are we being led away from the truth, MB’s overall evilness and spoiling in general.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/3041.shtml

I want to point out a thread dealing with Episode 4 that debates whether the switch will happen and if it does will it be a gender based switch. You can view it here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=3012&forum=DCForumID2&omm=0

Finally, please see OutFrontGirl’s thread about the SB Pledge-a-Thon. After having lost this site for 2 whole days I think many of us realized how lucky we are to have SB, The Blue Men, and each other here in this on-line corner of the world. Without question Survivor Blows is the BEST. SURVIVOR SITE. EVER. Let’s keep it that way, make your pledges today!

Happy Spoiling Everyone!!!!

Snoocharoo

SOTS is provided by SurvivorBlows.com as a service to our readers. The purpose of this post is to consolidate the threads in the Spoiler Forum pertaining to this week's episode. Feel free to reply to this post if you feel that a theory you support was not adequately represented in this message... Please use this thread for unified discussion of all topics as we approach the next episode.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SOTS - Episode 3 "Family Values... lroy 10-02-02 1
 RE: SOTS - Episode 3 "Family Values... PhillyBrat 10-02-02 2
 RE: SOTS - Episode 3 "Family Values... NightScribe 10-02-02 3
   RE: SOTS - Episode 3 "Family Values... snoocharoo 10-02-02 7
 RE: SOTS - Episode 3 "Family Values... Bebo 10-02-02 4
 Great Info... plus a comment - bondt007 10-02-02 5
 RE: SOTS - Episode 3 "Family Values... Silvergirl1 10-02-02 6
 RE: SOTS - Episode 3 "Family Values... ShowMeTheWinner 10-02-02 8
   RE: SOTS - Episode 3 "Family Values... snoocharoo 10-02-02 9
 RE: SOTS - Episode 3 "Family Values... Drive My Car 10-02-02 10
 Thank you for the welcome SaphireLady 10-03-02 11
 RE: SOTS - Episode 3 "Family Values... SherpaDave 10-03-02 12
 RE: SOTS - Episode 3 "Family Values... PepeLePew13 10-03-02 13
 RE: SOTS - Episode 3 "Family Values... OceanSkater 10-03-02 14
 RE: SOTS - Episode 3 "Family Values... Q 10-03-02 15
   RE: SOTS - Episode 3 "Family Values... Loree 10-03-02 16
 RE: good job janisella 10-03-02 17
 RE: SOTS - Episode 3 "Family Values... SurvivaBear 10-03-02 18
 RE: SOTS - Episode 3 "Family Values... katem 10-03-02 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-02-02, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SOTS - Episode 3 "Family Values""
Nics SOTS snooch, very helpful, since i am clueless this week.

This is only a guess...

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-02-02, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SOTS - Episode 3 "Family Values""
Great SOTS!! Everything in one nice little package.. Great job Snoocharoo!!

And then there were none....

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-02-02, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SOTS - Episode 3 "Family Values""
Excellent work Snooch! You're a great asset to spoilers, and I hope to see you on TARS.

Scribe

10-02-02, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SOTS - Episode 3 "Family Values""
Woo-Hoo TARS...I'm there!

Snoocharoo

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-02, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SOTS - Episode 3 "Family Values""
Excellent! Thanks so much for doing this for us.

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-02-02, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Great Info... plus a comment - "
I do belive that the point I make regarding the Asian preview photos:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/3038.shtml (see bottom of the thread)

...has as much infomation as Dawgs DQ thread to show a victory by Chew-ee.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-02, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SOTS - Episode 3 "Family Values""
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-02 AT 07:11 PM (EST)

You presented this beautifully. Thanks for the consolidation of material.

Anyone else think we ought to change the expression *smooches* to *snooches* in honor of snooch (and her daughter)?

From the book of Survivor 5:2: Tanya, maybe you couldn't stomach the seafood because it was waaay too Chewy!!!

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-02-02, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SOTS - Episode 3 "Family Values""
Great job snooch! Just wanna add a quick comment regarding the IC. According to SurvivorNews, the IC is not the usual SOS challenge but it's "The Tower of Hanoi" challenge.
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/3038.shtml#34

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

10-02-02, 03:38 PM (EST)
9. "RE: SOTS - Episode 3 "Family Values""
I edited the post to reflect the forebodding ...
**que dramatic music**

"THE TOWER OF HANOI"

Snoocharoo

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-02, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SOTS - Episode 3 "Family Values""
Great job Snoochie!! You got it all gathered nicely in one big Basket. Love that you snuck some humor into the info! ( and a "Welcome" I love those *wink*)

I haven't had much time to go through it all, and you have given a terrific map to follow this week. If my picks are wrong, it sure won't be because I couldn't find the info.

Cheers Babe!

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-03-02, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Thank you for the welcome"
First, thank you for the welcome.
Second, All the info in one spot sure makes it nice.

That was alot of hard work and I truely appreciate it.

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-02, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: SOTS - Episode 3 "Family Values""
Great job! The more I look at the editing to this point, the more Stephanie looks like a gimme. If the OFG Theory holds up (and I could be badly mangling it here), Ghandia, Ted, Robb, and Clay are all safe. Waaaay too prominently featured in the preview. And looking at previous instances where a contestant was highlighted as being sick, has there ever been a case when she didn't go? I dunno. I think Ramona might have lasted a LITTLE while beyond the first episode she was shown hurling, but not much.

I'm not one for long explanations, but I have a hard time seeing anyone but Ghandia, Robb, or Steph going this week, and Steph is the only one not being highlighted in the previews.

Criminals From the Neck Up

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-02, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: SOTS - Episode 3 "Family Values""
You did a great job of pulling everything together, snooch! You had a tough week to try and make sense of what's going on out there.

>Conversely, Spidey points out in this same thread that
>Ghandia was clearly the aggressor and speculates that
>Ted may go really far in the game and his
>image must be preserved.

Not to toot my own DAW horn, but I presented this argument on the National Enquirer thread a little earlier.

I'm still on the fence as to whom I'm going to vote for in tonight's episode, but you've helped to narrow my choices. If only we could make more sense of the challenge pics with all the violence to figure out where people may stand afterwards -- i.e. does somebody get his/her team disqualified, and if so, how does that affect their standing in the tribe? Etc., etc. ...

OceanSkater 315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-03-02, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OceanSkater Click to send private message to OceanSkater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: SOTS - Episode 3 "Family Values""
Thank you so much for putting everything in such a neat little package! You really did a wonderful job and it's appreciated!

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-03-02, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: SOTS - Episode 3 "Family Values""
Great Job of Condensing and Presenting. It helps to bullet point the issues for us like this. It helps us get back to the "facts" and not just wild speculation (LOL).

I have just returned from lunch with Hanoi Jane and she told me she was present for the immunity challenge

She says (my gut feeling actually) that robbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbs comments to Jake is hime trying to distance himself from being the bootie this week because they have just lost the IC and as Shii Ann stated last week, the game is really going to begin for Soups On.

Robbbbbbbbbbbs choking and Jeds wrestling cost them the IC (IMHO, and my gut reaction) and he is acting crazy and hyper (ala episode 1) to save himself from the boot.

Now Steph is thought of as the boot candidate, but I don't think she will go. I think it is between Jed and Robb. I think this because of all the Pre survivor talk about the interesting folk being voted off. Robb is considered interesting to viewers because you either love or hate him, but Steph is just blah so far. Will not have created much feeling one way or the other except for being pigheaded. She can be dealt with later, but Rob and Jed cannot exist together, so one must go.

I think Jake (the dad) will work with the others to send this boy to time out smoking in the loser lounge.

Well this is my gut feelings based on everyones excellent spoilers and analysis.

Thanks for all of it. It is a tough week to call, but that makes it all the more fun to think about!

Later,

D.R.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-02, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: SOTS - Episode 3 "Family Values""
>Robbbbbbbbbbbs choking and Jeds wrestling cost them the IC (IMHO, and my gut reaction) and he is acting crazy and hyper (ala episode 1) to save himself from the boot.

But I don't think that challenge is the IC. Isn't it the RC? So I think they would still have to lose the IC to boot someone. The big question is who loses the IC? I'm sure Ghandia goes if her tribe goes to TC. But MB has been hiding enough of the purple team dynamics that it is much harder to guess where their voting lines are set.

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-03-02, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: good job"
This SOTS was not only informative, it was entertaining. Thanks for putting it together.

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-03-02, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: SOTS - Episode 3 "Family Values""
Great job Snoochie! I love the way you use your humor to make this fun to read. Nicely laid out and very nicely done- Kudos and thanks.

Beware the Bear! An IceCat Original, © 2002

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-03-02, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: SOTS - Episode 3 "Family Values""
SNOOOOOOOOCH !!!!! Excellent job. This is a really tough week. All that you did was perfect. Thanks for the great effort.

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •