The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Disqualification?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-02, 06:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Disqualification?"
Okay, I haven't really read through the spoiler material here, so if I repeat something already said, bear with me (and direct me to it!).

I am thinking that in the Reward Challenge, Robb's actions of choking Clay get him penalized OR himself and his team disqualified.

This would account for Robb's bitterness in calling (someone) a little punk, etc.

We know that MB said that JP had to act like "an NFL referee". What do NFL referees do? Throw flags and penalize someone (especially someones wearing Cleveland Browns uniforms, but I digress). So let's say JP penalizes Robb, PurplePeople lose the challenge, and Robb reacts.

Your thoughts?

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Disqualification? PepeLePew13 10-02-02 1
   RE: Disqualification? wendyp 10-02-02 5
 RE: Disqualification? addictedtoSB 10-02-02 2
   RE: Disqualification? sleeeve 10-02-02 6
       RE: Disqualification? Q 10-02-02 12
   RE: Disqualification? Chrissy gal 10-02-02 14
 RE: Disqualification? snoocharoo 10-02-02 3
   RE: Disqualification? TechNoir 10-02-02 4
 MB and JP quotes Rain Crow 10-02-02 7
   RE: MB and JP quotes jkokoj 10-02-02 9
   RE: MB and JP quotes Loree 10-02-02 10
       RE: MB and JP quotes ZJ 10-02-02 11
   RE: MB and JP quotes Q 10-02-02 13
       RE: MB and JP quotes wendyp 10-02-02 16
 RE: Disqualification? munson 10-02-02 8
 RE: Disqualification? Yogi 10-02-02 15
   RE: Disqualification? rockluver 10-02-02 17
   RE: Disqualification? mistofleas 10-02-02 18
       RE: Disqualification? PepeLePew13 10-03-02 20
 My general take on these issues SurvivinDawg 10-03-02 19
 RE: Disqualification? Breezy 10-03-02 21
   RE: Disqualification? ShowMeTheWinner 10-03-02 22
 RE: Disqualification? Shygnome 10-03-02 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-02, 07:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Disqualification?"
I don't think I've seen this possibility discussed anywhere else, either. It's worth considering if Robb really did strangle Clay or perform an illegal physical contact, however I believe this may be just MB and Jiffy blowing a lot of smoke on a rather inconsequential incident trying to trump up the ratings.

Every time I hear "Jiffy had to act like a NFL referee" it screams to me TED TED TED because Ted was a former NFL preseason player with the Dallas Cowboys. What if we're not being shown a clash between Ted and somebody else during this episode? Doesn't make sense, though, that they wouldn't give a hint of this in the previews but would of a clash between Clay and Robb.

Still, that's a real good interpretation of what it would mean for Jiffy to act like a NFL referee -- throw the flag at somebody and penalize/discipline that player's team (i.e. Robb and the Soon Yis).

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-02-02, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Disqualification?"
Good point about TED, PEPE. We have seen the pic of him and Shii-ann. What if Ted was given a warning for being too rough on the ladies..I know it is a game but why would MB show us ROBB if that is the fight that they have hyped?

Also we are all speculating the guys . . what if Ghandia or Helen get real physical to prove to the team that they are a team player. Helen works with Navy Seals I bet she can be mean. And put Ghandia up agianst Erin or Penny and the SJ girls are in the water.

addictedtoSB 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-02-02, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail addictedtoSB Click to send private message to addictedtoSB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Disqualification?"
I have had some off-board conversations about this. There was some speculation that Robb was "dismissed" from the entire game due to his inappropriate actions. This was backed up by the fact that at the time the TV Guide listings did not indicate "the third contestant is voted off".

I've seen this added now so I'm sure someone is voted off.
If the chocking incident happens during a reward challenge as we speculate not the IC, the worst that could happen to the tribe as I see it, is the entire tribe is penalized because of Robb, and that creates hard feelings.

This could be bad news for Robb if they lose the IC too.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-02-02, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Disqualification?"
> This was backed up
>by the fact that at
>the time the TV Guide
>listings did not indicate "the
>third contestant is voted off".
>
>
>I've seen this added now so
>I'm sure someone is voted
>off.

How soon they forget, lol.

The week of Survivor 2 episode 6, just about everyone in the spoiling community knew that Mike was gonna be injured (thanks to a picture found on his homepage of his bandaged hand).

However, the TV Guide listing said "a sixth person will be voted out of the tribe", and so speculation continued about who would be voted out... some people felt that Mike would be voted out when his injuries made him a less valuable member of the group. Others argued that now was the perfect time to get rid of someone strong, since the merge was about to happen. Still others felt that Mike was a red herring, and ultimately Ogakor would continue to lose challenges, and Jerri might finally be voted out.

As it turned out, we were all wrong. Mike's injuries forced him to leave the game.

Moral of the story: Don't believe everything you read... just something to consider.

That said, I do not expect Robb to be completely disqualified from winning Survivor... but from the challenge wouldn't surprise me.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-02-02, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Disqualification?"
It was also revealed by S2 castmembers from Kucha that MB and Jiffy made them walk to TC and vote Mike out after the burn incident. He was forced to leave the game yes, but his team was forced to vote him out as well, so...

He was both removed from the game and voted out of the tribe.

Later,

D.R.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-02-02, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Disqualification?"
I think Robb is in this picture which seems to be the IC.

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-02-02, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Disqualification?"
Dawgie...I brought this up on another thread here in spoilers. Because of woeful lack of spoiler material for the Rc and IC's I'm led to believe that MB is hiding something from us, most likely an unprecidented penalty (can you say Browns reduex?)

Snoocharoo

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-02, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Disqualification?"
EPM typically hides IC info when they are based to brains. Not much to show usually. And we have had two physical ones in a row, so it is time for a puzzle or something like that.

Rain Crow 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-02-02, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rain%20Crow Click to send private message to Rain%20Crow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "MB and JP quotes"
MB and JP provided us with interviews that mentioned the RC Battleground.

MB says:
In another “Survivor” first, series host Jeff Probst revealed to reporters that a confrontation among the castaways got physical. Burnett elaborates, saying, “There was some high tension running between certain testosterones, let’s say that.”

Pressed for details, Burnett revealed that the confrontation -- which will be seen in episode three -- took place during one of the show’s contests.

“What went down was,” Burnett says, “there was a situation where, for the first time, we allowed physical contact in a challenge, and it got a little out of hand. Jeff started feeling like he was refereeing the NFL, I think.”

“We’ve never allowed a contest to include any physicality, and we thought, ‘Let’s see what happens.’ You know what, tensions run really high when big rewards or immunity are at stake, and you’ve got a bunch of guys with too much testosterone running around. It makes good TV, though, that’s the good thing about it.”

“Jeff was able to tone things down by yelling at them. I’m trying to think of the words he used. I think the words he used were, ‘I’m beginning to sound like a broken record here, guys, chill out.'”

Burnett also emphasizes that getting on Probst’s wrong side is not a good thing. “Jeff is in charge during the game. He’s not somebody you want to screw with, because he has a lot of power in the game. You don’t want to mess with Jeff. He’s totally, down-the-line fair on everything he does.”

“When people step over the line, it becomes annoying, and they’re not doing themselves any favors, because remember, everyone’s out for themselves in ‘Survivor.’ They’re playing the game as a team or a tribe, but really they’re out for themselves. So every behavior that’s exhibited that could be looked at as negative, doesn’t do you any favors when it comes to who gets a million dollars.”

JP says:
"Deception and betrayal - it's how you win the game and the tribes in Thailand knew that", Probst said during a phone interview.

"Everyone was your best friend, so you couldn't trust anybody," he said. "It was harder to form alliances and true friendships. The people were more aware that this is a game.

"There is one person I think will be compared to Richard Hatch," Probst said, referring to the devious first winner of "Survivor." He wouldn't say the contestant's name.
"There's definitely a couple people playing the game in a dark way," he said.

"I think the key to 'Survivor' is adaptability. You have to be adaptable," Probst said. "Sometimes the key is to lose the immunity challenges."

That's one of the things Hatch did to win the first game.
"It's not about integrity; it's about the game," Probst said. "When I need to, I'll stab you in the back."

In Thailand, he said, "they played a lot smarter. I didn't see them making some of the same mistakes." It's important to eliminate emotions, he said.

I say:
All the bold face type is my emphasis. There is some good info here.

First off, we know the RC battle is between guys due to the quotes regarding testosterone. Perhaps Clay and/or Ted pushing Steph and/or She-Devil into the water was an initiating event, but I do not think it is a male/female confrontation. This almost certainly eliminates the Ted/Grande matter from affecting the RC.

Next, we are reminded that Jeff has mucho power in the game, but that he is fair. If there there are ground rules laid down prior to the RC (i.e.Rule #17...It is illegal to choke the sh!t out of another survivor.") and someone violates them, then he will make a prudent and fair ruling. (Remember the boat race in the Marquesas when John and the General failed to beach their boat in the proper place and not arrive at the pole at the same time?...Jiffy reversed his original ruling once these infractions were pointed out.)

Next, we have the comments about how people stepping over the line and exhibiting negative actions will not do them any favors. This can clearly be describing Episode 3 actions of either Frankenrobb or Grande.

The next interesting comment is about the need to eliminate emotions. Good advice for either Frankenrobb or Grande.

Not in the series of quotes above, but from some other place that I could not find, is a comment by Jiffy (I think) saying something to the effect that in S5, some of the contestants got a little confrontational with him. Could be Frankenrobb is describing Jiffy as a "whiny little punk'!

Finally, I am intrigued by the statement that a couple of people are playing the game in a "dark way". My sense of playing in a "dark way" would be someone on the order of the Robfaddah. I am not sure we have been shown this yet for any of the survivors. Who are these two liars, plotters, and faithless backstabbers who have aligned themselves with the Dark Forces? My current list of possibilities could be Jed, Steph, Robb, She-Devil, Brian (business trip comment?), Grande, or Helen. I do not get "dark" vibes from any of the others, or am I just being naive?

What does all this mean? I suspect that Frankenrobb suffers some sort of penalty or disqualification in the RC for choking Clay. Whether or not his "whiny little punk" commnet refers to Clay, JP, or someone else may be immaterial. This may also mean that Chewing Gum wins RC.

If so, then there may be a lingering effect on the IC. Chewing Gum is pumped up from winning IC. I have noted that the previews of the IC show only Soup Jive. As you may recall, in Episode 2, we also only saw vidcaps of Jed and Steph competing for SJ and SJ won. Why do we never see members of Chewing Gum competing in the IC? I have a hard time believing MB would give us the IC winners twice in a row in such a manner. (I know, I know...we got the IC necklace shots in S4 one after the other!) Therefore I am leaning toward Chewing Gum winning IC.

Thanks for staying with me during this long post. Hope it provides food for thought.

"Onward Thru the Fog"

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-02-02, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: MB and JP quotes"
Rain Crow EXCELLANT ANALYSIS of all the quotes. It does put a lot of things into perspective for Episode 3. The challenges and TC will be full of tension.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-02, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: MB and JP quotes"
"Sometimes the key is to lose the immunity challenges."

I wonder if this is a hint that one of the teams throws the IC to get rid of someone on the tribe that is causing trouble. Ghandia or Robb, maybe?

ZJ 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-02-02, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZJ Click to send private message to ZJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: MB and JP quotes"
This is best seen in S3, when Boran purposely lost immunity challenge so that they could vote off Silas.

In S4, the Rotu Gang of 4 wanted to lose the immunity cos they could vote off Rob or Sean, but in the end Maraamu lost and Gina was voted out... Sobs... she was nice...

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-02-02, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: MB and JP quotes"
I agree Rain, thanks for reminding us of this article/talks.

Who is Richard II? Who is playing Dark?? Which Tribe will lose immunity to vote out someone??? Whos back is stabbed and who does the stabbing????

We shall see soon enough.

I have some ideas though,

Richard II is none other than... Brian

Dark players are... Jed, Shii Anne

as for Chewwy or Soooook throwing the challenge? I see reasons for both.

1) if Ghandia is soooo annoying, they may throw it to get rid of her, but they lose all the time so big deal right,

If robb is going to get them in trouble, ie makes them lose the RC, then they could throw immunity since they are up by two already and use this a chance to control the game more. I can see this happening on episode three or four. This could tie into the playing the game in a dark way, being like Richard, and stabbing your friends in the back.

Who orchestrates this move... You tell me.

D.R.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-02-02, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: MB and JP quotes"
SJ throwing a IC . . . I do not see this happening. For the following reasons . . . several comments about this cast playing to win, why give up the advantage . . . they think there will be a switch and you will need players on both tribes to get rid of the other tribe

CG may think they will have a better team with the 5 people left and decide to get rid of Ghandia and throw the challenge. They also may be looking at the switch and do not trust Ghandia so they want to get rid of her prior too it.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-02-02, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Disqualification?"
Yes. Yes. Yes. I was thinking the same thing last night. If Robb and Clay got into something that was in the heat of the moment, I doubt that Robb would remain as angry as he appears to be. If Clay and the rest of CG protest or JP decides to disqulify SJ because of Robb, his anger makes more sense.

I agree that this makes him more vulnerable should SJ go to TC. He has shown himself to be unpredictable and prone to outbursts. His tribemates might feel that this loose cannon might need to go.

Yogi 1206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-02-02, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Yogi Click to send private message to Yogi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Disqualification?"
Has anyone mentioned this possibility.

{Robb} He's a weak little whiny punk!

Perhaps Robb is talking about Jeff P?

rockluver 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-02-02, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rockluver Click to send private message to rockluver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Disqualification?"
What if Robb chokes Clay to hard and that he is injured and has to leave the game . Who knows ?

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-02, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Disqualification?"
Has anyone mentioned this possibility.
{Robb} He's a weak little whiny punk!

Perhaps Robb is talking about Jeff P?

Actually yes Yogi, Rain Crow mentioned that possible scenario in his post (#7, I think).

Rain Crow: As per usual you've given a great perspective and several possibilities on what we might see tomorrow night.

As a side note: you rock baby, how's about a date on Friday? *wink* *wink*

Personally, I think that Robb's whiny punk comment is directed at either Clay or someone in his tribe who wasn't able to pull his end of the challenge and loses it for them. Say as an example, Jeb isn't able to hold off someone from the other tribe coming at him and falls in the water or hurts himself or something...they lose the challenge and Robb, having been chastised (or disqualifited for that matter) is pissed enough in the first place, he's the kind of guy that would transfer blame and emotion onto someone else. Therefore he would be calling the person who lost the challenge for them a "whiny punk".

That's just the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the previews and looked at the vidcaps.

--thinks she'll just trundle back over to OT and leave the real spoiling to the experts

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-02, 07:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Disqualification?"

>Personally, I think that Robb's whiny punk comment is directed
>at either Clay or someone in his tribe who wasn't able
>to pull his end of the challenge and loses it
>for them. Say as an example, Jeb isn't able
>to hold off someone from the other tribe coming at
>him and falls in the water or hurts himself or
>something...they lose the challenge and Robb, having
>been chastised (or disqualifited for that matter) is
>pissed enough in the first place, he's the kind of
>guy that would transfer blame and emotion onto someone else.
> Therefore he would be calling the person who lost
>the challenge for them a "whiny punk".

That makes a LOT of sense to me and could very well be what happened. Be interesting to see how it plays out -- classic MB misdirection?

>--thinks she'll just trundle back over to OT and leave the
>real spoiling to the experts

Phffft! That was good spoiling there.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-02, 06:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "My general take on these issues"
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-02 AT 06:53 AM (EST)

Thanks for the comments, guys and gals! Most of my comments have already been stated:

1) This would account for Robb's bitterness in calling (someone) a little punk, etc. I put that "(someone)" in there because it did occur to me that Robb was talking about Jiffy. This is what caused me to think that Robb got his team DQ'd from this challenge. I also like Mistofleas' thinking about Jed (who I am looking at with a real skeptical eye for booting purposes). Mistofleas! "Trundle" back over here, you spoiling expert you!

2) I think the "dark side" players are from ChewingGum. Here's some spoiler stuff gleaned from various places:

a) most of the weight loss spoilers involve ChewingGum members!
b) many other spoilers (wife interviews, beards, etc.) involve ChewingGum members!
c) Ghandia's stars include a lot of Purple People!

So I suspect that most of the jury and finalists are ChewingGum people. Who could the dark side people be? Very possibly Ted and Clay, but also Brian, Erin, Ken, Shii Ann or Stephanie.

3) This whole thing probably has little outcome on the game or who gets waxed. I say this because of the emphasis given to the incident by JP and MB. As MB said, this makes for good TV. They've hyped it up tremendously. Something this hyped, however, rarely has a huge effect on the overall game.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-02, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Disqualification?"
Wasn't sure where to post this question, so I'll try here. Wasn't there a picture with Robb and someone with a red beret? Wouldn't that mean that the SJ's win RC? I tried looking for the picture but I couldn't find it.

By the way I don't think there'll be a disqualification just the normal.... men getting out their rulers to measure who has the longest six inches.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-03-02, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Disqualification?"
Wasn't there a picture with Robb and someone with a red beret? Wouldn't that mean that the SJ's win RC?
It had been determined in another thread that the pictures were taken during the survivor training pre-show because Robb had no facial hair and John was in one of the pictures.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

Shygnome 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-03-02, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shygnome Click to send private message to Shygnome Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Disqualification?"
While there is no doubt that we have for the first time a "violent" act committed by Robb (Let's face it, a hand to the throat is illegal in every sport,including UF)the comments by MB "makes for great TV" makes me wonder if this will become more of the norm going forward.

I just don't get the feeling from Robb's "little puke" rant that he is disqualified. He's torched, but I would expect a complete and total flameout from that tool if he was DQ'd.

IC forfeit and Blue subject to TC is my pick.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •