The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Twist"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

xxinvincible 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-30-03, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xxinvincible Click to send private message to xxinvincible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Twist"
WORST TWIST EVER. Its that they will be having their ex-girlfriend or boyfriends in the house. I found it on tvguide.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Twist survivorscott 06-30-03 1
 Well... that's about it, then! IceCat 06-30-03 2
 RE: Twist Efjendar 07-01-03 3
 RE: Twist SaphireLady 07-01-03 4
   RE: Twist frisky 07-02-03 8
       LMAO! Red Lady 07-09-03 9
 RE: Twist tvgeek401 07-01-03 5
 RE: Twist managerr 07-02-03 6
   RE: Twist magic_star 07-02-03 7
 RE: Twist memacmur 07-10-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-30-03, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Twist"
well there goes my interest in the show this time around.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-30-03, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Well... that's about it, then!"

Efjendar 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-01-03, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Efjendar Click to send private message to Efjendar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Twist"
I didn't think I could have even LESS respect for this show. How does having ex's there make for better strategies? This show has sunk to ambush TV and is even more boring.

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-01-03, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Twist"
My thought on this is, how could they know who your exes are unless they recruited instead of taking applications. Also, talk about having some serious cat and dog fights. WOW, talk about stress. I guess it really depends on how bad these relationships were and ended. I don't know, guess we will just have to wait and see.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-02-03, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Twist"
>how could they know who your exes are

Easy. They just asked Mike Booger.

Isn't there some kind of law against offering a public application process and then blatantly casting off the back lot? It just seems wrong.

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-09-03, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "LMAO!"
"Easy. They just asked Mike Booger."

Good one frisky! It seems like the casting for Survivor, BB, and now even Cupid all comes from one single pool of applicants!

Re: "The X Factor", who knew BB would be so LITERAL!

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-01-03, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Twist"
HOW LAME! As if this show wasn't dumb enough. I have lost what little respect I had for this show.
Pitiful, simply pitiful.
smiles
the tvgeek

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-02-03, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Twist"
I have a question: "Isn't this show live or something?" How can this possibly shock the houseguests at this point, unless CBS is sure that none of them read TV Guide or surf the net or anything like that.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-02-03, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Twist"
CBS said that the houseguests were already sequestered somewhere.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-10-03, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Twist"
As if this wasn't already a horrible twist..

Saw an ad for Paradise Hotel today, and it looks like the good people at Fox are following suit. I know Fox has problems with their programming, but who the heck uses Big Brother to come up with ideas?!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •