The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 3: You Always Just Forget About Me!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-01-02, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 3: You Always Just Forget About Me!"
From tvguide.com. Once again, no other info provided. It looks like TAR has gone the route of Survivor, knowing that these episode titles come out 2 weeks ahead of time.

This particular title seems like it comes from a team with some in-fighting. Thoughts?

Fester

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 3: You Always Just Forg... katem 10-01-02 1
   RE: Episode 3: You Always Just Forg... Serendipity 10-04-02 2
 RE: Episode 3: You Always Just Forg... PigFace 10-06-02 3
   RE: Episode 3: You Always Just Forg... survivormitsx 10-06-02 4
       RE: Episode 3: You Always Just Forg... rucksack 10-06-02 5
       RE: Episode 3: You Always Just Forg... Bebo 10-07-02 6
           RE: Episode 3: You Always Just Forg... Esbea 10-07-02 7
           RE: Episode 3: You Always Just Forg... Neobie 10-08-02 9
       RE: Episode 3: You Always Just Forg... ShowMeTheWinner 10-08-02 8
           RE: Episode 3: You Always Just Forg... managerr 10-08-02 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-01-02, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 3: You Always Just Forget About Me!"

>This particular title seems like it
>comes from a team with
>some in-fighting. Thoughts?

My first impression is that, maybe, one team member is sort of like Frank and is really go, go, go. His/her partner might not be up to his/her pace.

I sort of think, this has to be related to a man/woman team. Maybe John Vito and Jill, Flo and Zach or Michael and Kathy.

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-04-02, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 3: You Always Just Forget About Me!"
Already in Ep. 1 Flo said to Zach "Don't forget me" as they were stepping up to the mat.

PigFace 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-06-02, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PigFace Click to send private message to PigFace Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 3: You Always Just Forget About Me!"
Never listen to tvguide. They are always wrong believe me!

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-06-02, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 3: You Always Just Forget About Me!"

Another poster on another site read some info on the episode somewhere, and supposedly 7 teams team up against another team to try to get them eliminated. Who would that be? So far, my best guess is them teaming up against team traffic violation, or Heave

If your happy and you know it, Do the Cooper dance!!

rucksack 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-06-02, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rucksack Click to send private message to rucksack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 3: You Always Just Forget About Me!"
According to Zap2ItTV "Several teams ally to extinguish one specific team" which does confirm this...As for the team, would most likely have to be one considered a threat in my opinion, easier to gage after ep2 and the standings at that time. Should be good though!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-02, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 3: You Always Just Forget About Me!"
Well, we know that Heave cut one team off in traffic last week, so there's motive to conspire against them there. And perhaps some of the others were turned off by the panhandling. If they make enemies with others teams during the next leg, then the others might decide that to play the next leg of the race as insurance that the hated ones don't win.

Then again, we may see some egregious behavior in this next leg that might turn the others off.

This early in the race, I don't see a team sticking out significantly enough as a threat that that large of a group would band together against them. I tend to think it's more of a case of one team really ticking the others off.

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-02, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 3: You Always Just Forget About Me!"
Although.....IF "our" Tramel is really Tramel, hes made reference to Heather being very agressive....
I think that Heave is being primed for the villian role though, so to toss them this early wouldnt make sense....Is it wednesday yet?!?!?!

"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, youre still a rat"

Neobie 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-08-02, 07:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Neobie Click to send private message to Neobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 3: You Always Just Forget About Me!"
On the website in this video, Teri and Ian were kind of ticking off the 'fat bald guys' by trying to 'swindle' them in the Hotel de Cortes. But they didn't show it on TV! So maybe they aren't the villians we're looking for.

So far, I think only the cop/fireman and Heave are to be seen as villains, but I'm not sure if the producers meant the panhandling to be seen as bad...

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-08-02, 03:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 3: You Always Just Forget About Me!"
Probably ganging up against Team Guido v.2.0-- the team that everyone on the race was ticked off about and didn't want to win.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-08-02, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 3: You Always Just Forget About Me!"
I am kind of hoping it's Teri and Ian. Seeing a bunch of teams allying together to bump off the "old" team would be hilarious.

Hopefully the team being teamed up against is smart enough to take the fast forward.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •