The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rankings - Top 12 Boys"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Current Message

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-02-11, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rankings - Top 12 Boys"
So, the fun part of the season is FINALLY here. I'm doing this on minimal sleep. I watched the show last night in a hotel room, but I did watch it live. Here are my thoughts.

As usual, there were some BIG disappointments which - with the talent this season - i was hoping not to see. But it always happens. they get to teh big stage, and their sense of song selection leaves them.

Here are my rankings.

1) James Durbin - Another Thing Coming - A Judas Priest song on Idol...and he NAILS it. This is what I call a GOOD Adam Lambert. This guy is humble, this guy is sincere, this is what he was meant to do. Excellent song choice, brilliant performance.

2) Casey James - This is almost a tie with James. Great song choice, we see yet another side of Casey, and he was having fun like James.

3) Jacob - Yes, we've heard this song too much on Idol but this boy can sang. It doesn't match is Hollywood week, but it was great nonetheless.

4) Paul - I love this guy's voice and the song was perfect for him. I hope he sticks around because i think he can do so much more.

5) Scotty - Another guy born to do this. To me, it seemed a bit karaoke, i wish he would have changed some of it up, but it was a completely comfortable performance by him. He did good. I worry about him making it through though.

6) Brett - I didn't think i'd like it as much as i did, but you could see - again like casey and James - he was meant to do this. he was completely in his element and I liked his take on teh song - a song i usually don't enjoy.

7) Clint - I think he was trying way too hard, but his voice is golden. Hold back a bit, be more real, and you would have nailed it.

8) Stefano - I kept saying 'karaoke' to myself...why didn't the judges?

9) Robbie - Whoa, that was all over the place.

10) Jovany - Snoozer

11) Tim - Agreed. terrible song selection.

12) Jordan - Who, Dude, you blew it big time. Very very disappointing.

"I think what Randy Travis was trying to say was 'What the hell was that?!'" - S. Cowell

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Rankings - Top 12 Boys   geekboy     03-02-11       
   RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys   csnumber23     03-02-11     1  
   RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys   emydi     03-02-11     2  
   RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys   arkiegrl     03-02-11     3  
   RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys   Tummy     03-02-11     4  
     RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys   arkiegrl     03-02-11     6  
         RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys   Tummy     03-02-11     9  
             RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys   arkiegrl     03-02-11     11  
                 RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys   Tummy     03-02-11     16  
   RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys   TWoman     03-02-11     5  
     RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys   geekboy     03-02-11     7  
   Inherent problem.   Estee     03-02-11     8  
     RE: Inherent problem.   Tummy     03-02-11     10  
   The good, the bad and the ugly   cahaya     03-02-11     12  
   RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys   mrc     03-02-11     13  
   RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys   frodis     03-02-11     14  
     RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys   arkiegrl     03-02-11     15  
         RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys   cahaya     03-02-11     17  
             RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys   frodis     03-02-11     20  
   RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys   agman     03-02-11     18  
   RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys   Belle Book     03-02-11     19  
   RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys   Corvis     03-02-11     21  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •