The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who do you think may get kicked off the show? "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

camsmom 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-06-05, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail camsmom Click to send private message to camsmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who do you think may get kicked off the show? "
Who do you think would be the most likely to get kicked off the show without graduating? I'm think it would be Lisa or Christina. I think Lisa isn't truely ready to start over. She is very inmature, self centered and doesn't get the exercises. I don't think she's had a "break through" yet. Even though we've seen tears and tantrums, there hasn't been a lightbulb moment for her, and she doesn't put her all into her assignments.
I think Christina only because she manipulates and lies constantly. She hasn't been "real" with herself or others. Yes, she's admitted her past and the things she's done, but tries to cover up so much and you never know when she's telling the truth. I hope they keep her on the show though, she seems like she does have a good heart and is eager to learn. Plus, she has a son.
Lisa on the other hand, is a 5 year old trapped in a woman's body and makes every excuse in the world why she doesn't complete her projects. SHe just doesn't get it! It seems like there's been a couple of times she's almost gotten kicked off....we'll see.
Who do you think will get another "C" on the B.O.R. ???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who do you think may get kicke... Dar5 11-06-05 1
 RE: Who do you think may get kicke... Thumperko6 11-10-05 2
 RE: Who do you think may get kicke... cheerstoyou2 11-18-05 3
 RE: Who do you think may get kicke... bentherdunthat 11-18-05 4
   RE: Who do you think may get kicke... aeades82 11-19-05 5
       RE: Who do you think may get kicke... Snowflake1988 11-20-05 6
       No Emmy Award for Mean Spirited Lif... Nann 11-21-05 8
 RE: Who do you think may get kicke... SOwatch 11-20-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dar5 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-06-05, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dar5 Click to send private message to Dar5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who do you think may get kicked off the show? "
Well I agree with you. I'm afraid that Christina meeting Karrine might have been a bad move. Now she's "getting better" with the hope of a new job... not "just because she needs to." Does that make sense? I think it will be manipulation again to get the job, not to better herself. Bummer.

Thumperko6 9 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thumperko6 Click to send private message to Thumperko6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who do you think may get kicked off the show? "
Allison needs to go. Second time at so and is worse than the first time.There must be a reason she has no friends and no men in her life. She pulls the pity card, Other people are on this earth and they have health issues to, but they still live or make best with what they have.

cheerstoyou2 7 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-05, 03:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cheerstoyou2 Click to send private message to cheerstoyou2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who do you think may get kicked off the show? "
I really hope it's Lisa! I don't want to see someone not make it..but this woman has some serious maturity issues. She can't be on time for anything! She just doesn't care about anyone but herself and it drives me crazy! The more she continues to be so lacks with her excercises, the more she deserves to be kicked out. The only down side to that is she always has her Mommy to fall back on! The fake tears are an insult to everyone that watches as well.

bentherdunthat 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-18-05, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bentherdunthat Click to send private message to bentherdunthat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who do you think may get kicked off the show? "
I think Lisa will get put on probation and I think Christina will leave. We'll have to see. Maybe Allison will go-she would be the first "graduate" asked to leave.

aeades82 8 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-05, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aeades82 Click to send private message to aeades82 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who do you think may get kicked off the show? "
I think Lisa may be asked to leave at the BOR.She already
has 2 C's. One for the house as a whole and one for herself..1+1=2.Its supposed to be two C's back to back and
the person gets kicked out.Lisa is probably still in the house maybe because the Life Coaches and Dr. Stan feel sorry for
her.In my opinion, I do not think that she is fully ready to "Start Over"...They have given her plenty of chances to complete her "necklace assignment" and she still has not fullfilled it to this point.I think Lisa should go and the rest should stay for now.You know someone might be graduating and I hope it is Jessica.

Snowflake1988 28 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-05, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snowflake1988 Click to send private message to Snowflake1988 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who do you think may get kicked off the show? "
As much as I think Lisa needs to get kicked off the show, I find her more tolerable than Allison at this point. Lisa is in some ways entertaining, but Allison has just become sickening, and I can't take her anymore!

Nann 34 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-05, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nann Click to send private message to Nann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "No Emmy Award for Mean Spirited Life Coaching"
From today's show it looks as though Lisa will be "kicked off" (which is sad, because she very much needs help) by getting two "F's" from Rhonda and Iyanla. Today Iyanla said, "She is beyond probabtion, pack your bags." in the previews for tomorrow.

I am surprised by the bad coaching by Rhonda and then Iyanla going along with it. Rhonda seemed to be deliberately escalating Lisa's "assignments" and stress level beyond Lisa's capacity to cope, by upping and upping the assignments, while Lisa has had no sleep. That is not the behavior or a life coach in a therapy house, that is acting like a sargent in the marines at boot camp.

Today, Lisa, demoralized and unable to go on with selling all of the necklaces she made last night, (overnight, no sleep), asked Rhonda if the assignment could be modulated or completed on another day, when she felt better. This is being human. Rhonda did not respond to Lisa at all when she called saying she was having difficulty completing the assignment.

Lisa came back to the house and Rhonda's only response to her then, was superior judging IMO, -- Rhonda's clipped, implied,
"Tough ****" -- the board of review is in one hour.

If Lisa is "not ready" for the SO House -- Rhonda's life coaching has SUCKED as treatment for Lisa. I think Iyanla would have done much better with her.

What I have seen is Rhonda deliberately setting assingments back to back until Lisa was physically exhausted and could not go on. What other HG has been treated that way?

Thanks (no thanks) Rhonda for deliberately eliminating Lisa from the SO House -- because I found her predicament very interesting and would've very much liked to have seen her grow out of it. Many young people today are going back home to parents not able to make it in the world -- just watch Dr. Phil.

This season of SO has a big nasty blot on it, for humiliating and eliminating Lisa with mean spirited "Life Coaching". No Emmy Award will be given for that.

SOwatch 35 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-05, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOwatch Click to send private message to SOwatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who do you think may get kicked off the show? "
I really think the first to get kicked off will be Lisa. She doesn't seem to be getting anywhere. She wants to be at the finish line with no work in between. In a way I feel sorry for her but in a way I don't. Come on, it's time to grow up already!

I don't see TJ growing either. She seemed to be doing well connecting to the housemates but now seems to have regressed.

As for Christina, she seems to have one thing after another that she is keeping from Iyanla. I think it's about time that she comes clean.

I also see Allison stuck in a rut. At least last season when this happened she FINALLY had a breakthrough and was starting to work but now I don't know.

These women are all supposed to be there to change there lives for the better. They should keep this in mind.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •