The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Gosh...soooo tempted, but won't;)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

KCarter897 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-29-03, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KCarter897 Click to send private message to KCarter897 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Gosh...soooo tempted, but won't;)"
Bob's house is for sale, and I am a local realtor. I have been soooooo tempted to go look at his house, but ugh, ethics keep me from it. Poor guy, he becomes famous because he is so likeable....and attracts all sorts of attention, I wonder how he will go out in public around here without being bugged and having people stare.

He said he will stay in Michigan....and keep his same job I wonder who with

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Gosh...soooo tempted, but won't... Chrissy gal 09-30-03 1
 Have you sinned lately? Guppin1234 09-30-03 2
 RE: Gosh...soooo tempted, but won't... KCarter897 09-30-03 3
   Show me the honey! Guppin1234 09-30-03 4
 RE: Gosh...soooo tempted, but won't... sorgee 10-01-03 5
   RE: Gosh...soooo tempted, but won't... KCarter897 10-01-03 6
       RE: Gosh...soooo tempted, but won't... sorgee 10-01-03 7
 Gosh Guppin1234 10-02-03 8
 RE: Gosh...soooo tempted, but won't... SurvivorBlows 10-02-03 9
   RE: Gosh...soooo tempted, but won't... KCarter897 10-02-03 10
       RE: Gosh...soooo tempted, but won't... mommyof2kids 10-09-03 11
           Potential psycho chicks Guppin1234 10-10-03 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-30-03, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Gosh...soooo tempted, but won't;)"
You don't even have a prospective buyer you could show the house to??

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-30-03, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Have you sinned lately?"
If you've sinned lately, I guess you should stay out, bad karma and all, but if you're a good girl/guy, he((, why not. If not you, then someone else will, then you can do a couple of random acts of kindness to make up for it, like pushing Bob's thong under the bed before someone from Smoking Gun sees it. You could steal some used dental floss and sell it on e-bay for thousands of dollars!

09-30-03, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KCarter897 Click to send private message to KCarter897 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Gosh...soooo tempted, but won't;)"
...you two are so funny Hey, maybe I could get a bus full of prospective buyers who maybe like Bob so much they'd love to buy his house.....and I could like try and get a bidding war going;)

Eminem's childhood house went for mucho bucks, just cause he lived there (some people can be crazy;)).

09-30-03, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Show me the honey!"
Hey, great commission. Send my 1% override to Guppin1234 care of this forum.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-03, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Gosh...soooo tempted, but won't;)"
look, i'm not asking you to stalk him or anything, but i think you OWE it to this board to at least look around his house and see if there are any photos of him and one of the bachelorettes.

10-01-03, 06:56 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Gosh...soooo tempted, but won't;)"
Ha ha, you are so funny. I honestly would LOVE to, but just need a legitimate buyer;). I really think the home is way over-priced for the area and square footage...maybe the hope is his "celebrity" will bring more for the home? But it does say "seller motivated", and it's been up for sale for over 6mos. Plus, I'm not sure he's living there anymore...and I doubt he'd leave pictures. He supposedly has the same job, so if I ever need to re-mortgage (if rates drop again), I'll probably go to him.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-03, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Gosh...soooo tempted, but won't;)"
ethics, schmethics. pay a neighbor a few bucks to be your potential prequalified buyer and go snoop. no one will ever know the difference. and you would be doing your good deed of the year.

10-02-03, 05:25 PM (EST)
8. "Gosh"
He has a degree in communications but co-owns a mortgage company? Strange.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-03, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Gosh...soooo tempted, but won't;)"

OK, now you got me curious -- what's it going for? Shouldn't there be a realtor.com MLS listing online?

10-02-03, 09:39 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Gosh...soooo tempted, but won't;)"
$275,000, for just over 1300 sq ft, in Ferndale. I don't know about Realtor.com, there isn't automatic listing on there because it is a marketing site....the MLS system here in SE Michigan is Realcomponline.com. If you do find it on realtor.com, it has a 2 car detatched garage, looks like pale yellow siding with some nice stone landscaping, steel appliances, etc. Maybe that will help you find it.

mommyof2kids 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-09-03, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mommyof2kids Click to send private message to mommyof2kids Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Gosh...soooo tempted, but won't;)"
I have a question for you. Is it a good idea for a realtor to put an address on the webpage for a house that's listed? I found Bob's house online, and I was surprised that his address was online. I mean what if he had an obsessed fan?

10-10-03, 01:36 PM (EST)
12. "Potential psycho chicks"
I know, why take that risk and help the stalker types. It seems like they can find out information about you whether you're up front or not. I guess Bob will just have to be careful.

Reminds me of David Letterman, he has a long-time stalker fan, and she actually broke into his house and was arrested. I think celebrities make the decision what level of security they want and go from there. I'm sure if they have high security with body guards and all, it must feel like prison to them. Then I heard Steve Martin talking about how he was rollerblading and he was stopped and verbally threatened by some jerks for no apparent reason other than because he was a celebrity, but I don't think he stepped up his security.

On the flip side, the potential stalker chick could obsess over Bob's final pick and harass her into ending it with Bob. If ABC is worth anything at all, they will at least offer advice to Bob on that topic.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •