The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What the hell was Rich thinking!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

finner 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-17-00, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail finner Click to send private message to finner Click to check IP address of the poster
"What the hell was Rich thinking!"
This isn't a spoiler really, but I'm just curious as to everybody's take on the TC vote.
Richard has played so masterfully up to this point, but I just don't understand his logic in tonights TC. I truly believe that this one huge mistake of not getting Sue, when he had the numbers to do it(Penis Alliance), is going to cost him the game. I just can't see the logic in taking Sean down. Sean's the least likely to form any kind of mini alliance to take Rich out, and Sue's relationship with Kelly is so on-again-off-again that it could come back to bite him in the ass.
I also think that if the penis alliance made it to the final three, both Sean and Rudy would have chosen Rich to go with them to the finals. There is no guarantee now. This makes no sense to me, and I believe Rich made a huge gaffe. It p.o.'s me because I've been voting for Rich from the beginning, and up to this point his analysis of the game has been perfect.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What the hell was Rich thinking... dfox 08-17-00 1
   I have beeb dazed and confused abou... BadAs 08-17-00 2
       RE: I have beeb dazed and confused ... finner 08-17-00 3
           RE: I have beeb dazed and confused ... qwkslvr 08-17-00 4
               RE: I have beeb dazed and confused ... zeako 08-17-00 5
 RE: What the hell was Rich thinking... DivaRachel 08-17-00 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dfox 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-17-00, 02:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dfox Click to send private message to dfox Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What the hell was Rich thinking!"
I couldn't agree with you more. It appears that Rich is now "easy pickins".

"I dunno" - Rudy

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-17-00, 02:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I have beeb dazed and confused about this as well since 9pm EST"
Some one please clue us into his rational for this truely illogical decision!!
DICQUE you had the free ride, coast into the finals. Hell Sean voted for Sue (If I remember correctly), and Rudeman was in you back pocket. The obvious choice with kelly winning immunity was SUE. Please explain!!!

finner 58 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-00, 02:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail finner Click to send private message to finner Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I have beeb dazed and confused about this as well since 9pm EST"
What a dissapointing episode. The last 5 oustee's have gone perfectly according to Rich's master plan. You could bank on the guy making the logical decision, and than he shoots himself in the foot. The only explanation I can thik of is that he feels Sue is more trustworthy than Sean. Nope, that doesn't make sense either considering Rich's ability to asses people. I don't think will ever know what happened unless he explains himself at the town hall next week.

qwkslvr 80 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-00, 03:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwkslvr Click to send private message to qwkslvr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I have beeb dazed and confused about this as well since 9pm EST"
What happened tonight shows that Rich,Sue,and Rudy are intent on rewarding themselves with the final three spots.
Rich will probably win immunity next because the challenge is going to be his cup of tea.
Kelly will take a jury seat.

No one hates to see these conspirators succeed worse than I do.

zeako 99 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-00, 07:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zeako Click to send private message to zeako Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I have beeb dazed and confused about this as well since 9pm EST"
You are giving Rich way too much credit. His "master plan"?? First of all, despite his words to the camera, we don't know if he has been calling the shots on who the alliance picks off. Secondly, THE ALLIANCE MET NO RESISTANCE!! It's like the NY Yankees playing a little league team and winning handily. Then people are talking about what a masterful job their manager did. Rich and the alliance are the beneficiaries of circumstance. Credit them with forming an alliance sure, but beyond that?

If they were so masterful, they would have had a five person voting block in episode 7. Having only four votes left them vulnerable and would have meant one of them being voted off had they faced a more organized and scheming team.

DivaRachel 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-17-00, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaRachel Click to send private message to DivaRachel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What the hell was Rich thinking!"
No, sean presented a threat. every 1 on the island knew that Sean was the most liked out of all of them. Sean would have won against all of the TA, had he made it to the Final 2.

Booting Sean was a good move.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •