The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"State of the Spoiling, Episode Two"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-26-02, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"State of the Spoiling, Episode Two"
We'd like to thank survivormitsx for compiling this week's SOTS, even in the face of the server outage:

Well Y'all, it's that time of the week again, and you should all be excited, because that means another exciting episode of Survivor Thailand is approaching! I just have to say that I tried my best with this SOTS thing, and this is my first one, and if you guys like it, maybe it won't be my last ;). Also, I want to say SurvivaBear, you're a tough act to follow. Without further ado, here is...

Episode Two

Reward Challenge Winner

In the second preview in which Mark Burnett has released since Thursday's first episode, it gave us our first look at Survivor:Thailand's first reward challenge. This thread can be found here started by Bungler. From what the vidcaps have shown, the spoiling community at Blows has concluded that the reward involves two colored Palanquins (each representing the colors of Sook Jai and Chuay Gahn accordingly) in which have to be carried by 6 members with one member sitting inside collecting little bags filled with some type of material which are tied onto branches and poles. The twist, however, is that the members who are carrying the palanquin are blindfolded which results in a lot of stress being put on the two people inside the Palanquins (the vidcaps and spoiling community have concluded that Penny is representing Sook Jai while Tanya is leading Chauy Ghan). There was a huge debate as to who was sitting out of the challenge for Sook Jai, but was later decided that Stephanie was indeed the cheerleader for her team, not Erin. Since we don't know what the reward is, we don't have any clue as to who wins the Episode 2 Reward Challenge at this time.

Immunity Challenge Winner

In this thread, started by SurvivaBear, the immunity challenge is speculated by vidcaps which were shown before the Survivor:Thailand premiere. The challenge, which has been dubbed "The Water Lotus Challenge" looks as if it consists of platforms surrounding a dock in which Jeff observes the actions of the contestants in some type of Thai game involving Takro balls. It has been speculated that each team sets up a goalie and a certain amount of points wins immunity, but there hasn't been enough vidcaps of this challenge to make any specific accusations. So, as of now, the immunity is up in the air for both teams. This may also be an Episode three immunity, but many have disregarded this idea due to their eyes seeing 15 people standing at the dock with Jeff.

Bootee

RyeRye22 began a thread located Here in which it has been discussed whether Robb or Shii Ann are indeed vulnerable for an episode two boot. Analysis in this topic has grown monstrous, and the thread is a great speculative read if you too believe either Shii Ann or Robb will take the dreadful walk of shame (or shall we say boat ride of shame?) this Thursday night.

Miscellanious

Kokoro's CBS Misdirection Thread brought up debate as to what CBS was trying to hide from us, if anything. For those who wish to know what's on "the next Survivor," I posted the Misdirection blurbs here:
Helen and Jan go in search of their water source, but find themselves completely off course without their map, and heading right into a nest of snakes.
The Chuay Gahn tribe spends a considerable amount of time away from Helen, who begins to feel paranoid but in the end is moved by their touching surprise. Nevertheless, she rubs Clay the wrong way.
Things are quite different at Sook Jai, where tensions are high and certain castaways choose to sleep away from their tribemates and shelter, moments before a downpour of rain.
A second castaway is voted off the island.
Survivorfreak1987, as did others, began threads about the merged buff color in which the Blows spoiling community has been speculating that the merged buff color will be of a Gold hue; however, many still think the color will be a variation of a Green and Brown.

Sweetpea also made a thread located here discussing the episode's title: The Great Divide, and what role it will play in the episode. Most of the spoiling community believes it relates to the turmoil between Robb and Shii Ann and just in general the whole Sook Jai tribe which either means a) the title is impying they go to tribal council (which would explain the pics located here in which the pics show that most of the men in Sook Jai only have enough beard growth to equal not more than 6 days into the game.

Long Term Spoilers

Many theories have arisen among the spoiling community this week. SurvivorBlows brought up two threads located here and here in which Blows made some excellent analysis on the Chuay Gahn torches shown determining which colored bands belong to whom in relevance to their stay in the game. In the other thread, Blows also speculated that the torches were signifying a tribal switch involving three Chuay Gahn's members; however, the members which would take part is still in question.
In John Raymond's chat transcript, which can be found at Survivorfever he seemed to have been implying that Chuay Gahn ends up being a stronger tribe than expected.
I also brought up a thread located here in which discusses the confessionals and their UTR or OTR and how it affects their stay in the game.
Showmethewinner also brought up this thread debating whether or not, after the first episode, Ghandia's "stars of the show" list still holds some validity. The argument is still in session.

Well, that's all for now, I really hope I helped a little bit, it was a lot of work for my first one! Enjoy Survivor Thailand: The Great Divide!

SOTS is provided by SurvivorBlows.com as a service to our readers. The purpose of this post is to consolidate the threads in the Spoiler Forum pertaining to this week's episode. Feel free to reply to this post if you feel that a theory you support was not adequately represented in this message... Please use this thread for unified discussion of all topics as we approach the next episode.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... SurvivorBlows 09-26-02 1
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... smrtNsassybnkr 09-26-02 2
   RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... SeaOtter 09-26-02 4
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... moonbaby 09-26-02 3
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Lisapooh 09-26-02 5
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... SurvivaBear 09-26-02 6
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... katem 09-26-02 7
   RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... survivormitsx 09-26-02 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-26-02, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Two"
survivormitsx , this was an awesome SOTS, I'm sorry we couldn't get it posted any sooner for you, thanks!

-SB

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-26-02, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Two"
I think it was Survivorfever.net that reported the reward tonight is the use of 2 soldiers to go back to the winning tribes camp and help them make the best use of their resources. I predict that purple will win this and that is how they FINALLY get the shelter (the one that some people will NOT be sleeping in tonight!)

SeaOtter 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-26-02, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeaOtter Click to send private message to SeaOtter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Two"
My TV Guide is listing that the 2 soldiers reward challenge is next week, not tonight.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-02, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Two"
Great job, smitsx! All encompassing and helpful!

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-02, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Two"
Great job putting this together! It's a huge help every week but this week especially!

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-26-02, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Two"
survivormitsx, thanks soo much. I was so looking forward to this post. What a yucky week.

Beware the Bear! An IceCat Original, © 2002

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-26-02, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Two"
Thanks Smitsx. This was a tough week and even tougher couple of days. Great job

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-26-02, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Two"

thanks so much guys! I was so worried that you guys would think that i wasn't gonna do the SOTS since the sight was down! I need to thank Sleeeve though for posting it ASAP. I just hope it was good enough to maybe help with another one in the future...

If your happy and you know it, Do the Cooper dance!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •