The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"hi its tian"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

thebigblue9 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-24-03, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thebigblue9 Click to send private message to thebigblue9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"hi its tian"
been invited over so BASH AWAYYYYYYYYYY

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Welcome aboard... IceCat 07-24-03 1
 RE: hi its tian memacmur 07-24-03 2
 Welcome aboard realitybites 07-24-03 3
 RE: hi its tian Survivorerist 07-24-03 4
   That's it, Sir... IceCat 07-24-03 5
 RE: hi its tian Steen 07-24-03 6
 RE: hi its tian yensid 07-24-03 7
   RE: hi its tian thebigblue9 07-24-03 8
       one meeelion dollars memacmur 07-24-03 9
 RE: hi its tian SteffiGurl 07-24-03 10
 RE: hi its tian ShowMeTheWinner 07-25-03 11
   Hey! Canada Girl 07-25-03 12
       RE: Hey! ShowMeTheWinner 07-25-03 13
 RE: hi its tian bichon 07-25-03 14
 RE: hi its tian Chrissy gal 07-25-03 15
 RE: hi its tian dajaki 07-25-03 16
 RE: hi its tian managerr 07-25-03 17
   RE: hi its tian ImNext 07-25-03 18
   RE: hi its tian probably clueless 07-25-03 19
       RE: hi its tian thebigblue9 07-27-03 22
 RE: hi its tian L82LIFE 07-25-03 20
 RE: hi its tian Silvergirl1 07-26-03 21
   RE: hi its tian thebigblue9 07-27-03 23
       RE: hi its tian Survivorerist 07-28-03 24
           RE: hi its tian thebigblue9 07-29-03 25
               RE: hi its tian Meemo 07-29-03 26
 So what's the theme... IceCat 07-30-03 27
   RE: So what's the theme... thebigblue9 07-30-03 28
       Pets are hard to lose... IceCat 07-30-03 29
       RE: So what's the theme... ShowMeTheWinner 07-31-03 30
           RE: So what's the theme... buckeyegirl 07-31-03 31
       RE: So what's the theme... Survivorerist 07-31-03 32
       RE: So what's the theme... Silvergirl1 08-01-03 33
           RE: So what's the theme... thebigblue9 08-04-03 34
               No horse... no backpack... IceCat 08-04-03 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-24-03, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Welcome aboard..."
I'm sure the bashing will commence shortly...

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-24-03, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: hi its tian"
I'll take it on faith that this is the real Tian, but rather than bash, I think I'll just ask some questions about the 'real' amazing race. Well, I start off with a slightly more personal question:

1. Why the heck didn't you make Jaree do at least one of the challenges?! You were more than the boy on the race, you were the uber-boy! Even Kelly got her hands dirty a couple of times!

2. How does the money situation work - I assume you get to keep any cash you don't spend on a leg. If so, how was your cash situation leg-by-leg (did you generally accumulate cash, or have good and bad legs (money-wise)

3. Well, this is bashers... what was up with the Italian coffee guy?!

Thanks!
MEmacmur

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-24-03, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Welcome aboard"
Hi Tian. Sorry to say you weren't one of my favorite racers, and I was not weeping at your departure. But I respected you and thought you were one of the best female racers the show has ever had.

I don't have any bashing content or any real questions for you, so I'll defer to the other posters here, who I hope will treat you (relatively) nicely. Rock on.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-24-03, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: hi its tian"
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-03 AT 04:06 PM (EST)

Whoo hoo! Hi Tian! (I'm assuming this is really you and I'm not gonna go through all that questioning to see ) Just wait until magic_star makes a visit, he's like your hugest fan and I'm sure he'll have millions of questions for you. But there's one thing I just have to know...

Was the fighting between you and Jaree really as bad as it looked? Were you guys really at each other's throats the whole time? And if so, is that how you guys are like in real life?

oh yeah, edited to add another question. Does Phil really have man boobs, or is it just camera tricks?

(Another IceCat original )

07-24-03, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "That's it, Sir..."
... no more Paradise Hotel for you!

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-24-03, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: hi its tian"
Hi Tian!
In the leg of the race you and Jaree were eliminated, how close were you to Reichen and Chip or was that just editing?

yensid 786 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-24-03, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yensid Click to send private message to yensid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: hi its tian"
Hi Tian!

I have to say that I couldn't stand the two of you at the beginning of the race, but by the time you were eliminated, I really did grow to like you. Sorry to see you go!

Yensid

07-24-03, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thebigblue9 Click to send private message to thebigblue9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: hi its tian"
never saw the man boobs, hehehehe

jaree and I never have fought together aside from the race and it was such a small portion, but at one point I decided enough was enough and we had a great time

we are watching the race tonight with Jon and Kelly it is red neck theme tonight

I know who's eliminated tonight bidding starts at 1 million dollars hehehehehehe

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-03, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "one meeelion dollars"
Well, I'd bribe you if i had the money. Unfortunately you picked a poor board!

Of course, being a spoiler fanatic, if you know WHO is eliminated tonight, does that mean it at least SOMEONE IS?!

Sorry, but we're really that desperate around hear when it comes to spoiling. I fully expect you not to answer! I'm betting Jon and Kelly would be a lot of fun to watch the show with - I'm sure they're as good at making fun of themselves as the other contestants! Now come to think of it, you should send them to the boards...

MEmacmur

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-03, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: hi its tian"
Tian! I love you! And I'm so sorry you guys got eliminated just as you started to enjoy yourself. The more I watched you, the more beautiful you looked! And seriously, I think you are the only person ever to perform EVERY roadblock for your team. (Flo actually performed one roadblock in which she sold snails.)

Did you have any idea Jaree was going to be that lazy? (Or whatever you wanna call it?)

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-03, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: hi its tian"
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-03 AT 02:14 PM (EST)

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO.... I invited Tian over from "the other board which shall remain nameless" and IT WORKED!!! I think I'm having an orgasm! Hehehe...

Ahem... back to planet Earth. Anyways Tian, you're one of this website's favorite racers (definitely mine). You kicked butt and Jaree, well... ummm, smokes.
You know you're something when our resident Gay Journalist, Toddlj, said he almost had a hetero moment when he saw you at the bull pit covered in mud. I hope you'd hang out here a bit and perhaps start a regular column here commenting on the show like Bebo's TSI and Toddlj's TARGAY Journal.

On to the questions:
1. Did Jaree throw anybody off the train in India? And did the men continue groping you guys after she made the threats? What did the camera guys do when you guys were groped? We had a thread earlier about this groping topic and some of us thought that it was incredibly unfair for the producers to put the female contestants through this ordeal. I seriously would not have blamed any contestants if she had quit the race because she didn't want to compromise herself by being groped by a bunch of letchers.

2. Are Millie and Chuck, Reichen and Chip still together after the race? We keep hearing contradicting rumors.

3. When are you moving to LA? Any other projects on the line other than Dark Queen?

4. What comment about yourself would you like to be added to my sig pic? Got one on Kathy from Survivor Marquesas.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)
Hail the purple rock! Hallelujah..... Oh glory!

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-25-03, 04:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Hey!"
Don't dis us smokers! Just sayin... cough...gasp...is all. (puff).

Tian, thrilled you decided to join us. Please stick around and post your thoughts. And you should try my fabulous TAR drinking game, which has gained much fame and hangover mornings! Here's a link: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID36/115.shtml

I've raised my glass to you and Jaree a few times on TAR4! See Rule #2!

07-25-03, 06:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Hey!"
Sorry, didn't mean to diss the smokers. Just can't think of anything that Jaree actually did and smoking was the first thing that came to my mind.

I hope Tian sticks around instead of making just two posts.

bichon 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-25-03, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bichon Click to send private message to bichon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: hi its tian"
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-03 AT 02:20 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-25-03 AT 09:04 AM (EST)

Hi Tian. Just one question. Where did you get your name from?

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-25-03, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: hi its tian"
Well, I guess I'm going to join the lovefest! How can I bash one of the best female contestants from TAR?

OK the fighting got really bad for a while there, but you guys were much more interesting than most of the teams. What I want to know:

What were the other teams like? Who did you guys get along with and who did you hate?

Would you have gone on the race if you knew that you would have to do all of the Roadblocks? Was the race car Roadblock as fun as it looked? Did anyone get sick from the cow dung roadblock or the cow dung detour?

Are you and Jeree really models?

Welcome to SB!

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-25-03, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: hi its tian"
Also going on faith here. Hey Tian. You really were a great racer. Should have used the noggin a bit more, but I understand the whole stress of the race thing. I've got to admire you for doing all the roadblocks, largely without complaining. I probably would have killed Jaree if I'd had to hear one more "Gross, I can't do that." Watching the show with Jon and Kelly? Sounds like fun. Is Jon really such an ass?

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-25-03, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: hi its tian"
Hey, Tian. I never figured you for the obsessed message board types, but it's great to see you posting all over the place!
I've enjoyed your posts at all the other places I've seen you.

Your team was actually pretty popular on these boards, so I doubt you'll get bashed too much.

My only question is that did you know CBS changed your bio midway through the season? Did you ask them to do that or did they just do it?

ImNext 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-25-03, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ImNext Click to send private message to ImNext Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: hi its tian"
Hi Tian!!
You won't get any bashing from me as I thought you and Jaree were fantastic! I was so sorry to see you go! Everybody is asking great questions, so I'll just leave that to them and spend my energy admiring you! Thanks for posting over here!

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-03, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: hi its tian"
Hi Tian. Too bad you got a stupid elephant. I can’t ever remember yelling at an elephant on TV to run faster until that episode.

Welcome to the board. Only one question here as well, Do you ever make your way downtown to Tobacco Road?

07-27-03, 09:24 PM (EST)
22. "RE: hi its tian"
been too tobacco road many times very cool

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-03, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: hi its tian"
Hey Tian, I really hope you stick around and have some fun with us.

I had a blast watching you a Jaree in the race. Even when you fought. Ok, especially when you fought because it was so entertaining. As the race went on, I found myself rooting for you two to win it all.

I know there are a lot of questions that you can't answer now, but please give us the chance to get some inside info after the race is over, and tell any other racers that they're more than welcome.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-03, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: hi its tian"

Welcome to our boards, Tian. I was sorry to see you and Jaree get eliminated. You are both beautiful. Are you two still friends?

Silvergirl

Transportation made possible by Ice Cat creations.

07-27-03, 09:27 PM (EST)
23. "RE: hi its tian"
jaree and I are great friends we hang out all the time
tian is short for cynthia from my brother as a nickname
whats up oout there
go see seabiscuit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07-28-03, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: hi its tian"
Are you in seabiscuit somewhere? Cause that would be really cool

But seriously, I'm glad you decided to visit us Tian. Consider this an invitation to join us on OT...it's a lot of fun there

07-29-03, 10:57 AM (EST)
25. "RE: hi its tian"
I wish I was in seabiscuit!!! what a great job that would have been
what's OT?

Meemo 3519 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-29-03, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Meemo Click to send private message to Meemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: hi its tian"
Hey Tian....

Just dropped in to say that I admired your tenacity on TAR. Sorry to see you got eliminated that early (definitely some other teams I would have preferred to see go before you).

Now to the important issue:what's OT?

If you click on "Conferences", and then scroll down to "Off-topic", you will find a wonderful, yet sometimes challenging, community of weirdos, sweetiepies, and cool people that hang out there. It's da bomb.

Pop in and visit, introduce yourself. We're kind to newbies

Half man, half amazing, all DAW

07-30-03, 07:05 PM (EST)
27. "So what's the theme..."
... for tomorrow night's viewing party, Tian?

07-30-03, 08:23 PM (EST)
28. "RE: So what's the theme..."
ITALIANO

hehehe
jaree's ferret died today she is very sad
giver her some love please
kisses

07-30-03, 08:28 PM (EST)
29. "Pets are hard to lose..."
... they do insinuate themselves into our lives so deeply that their loss is always painful.

07-31-03, 10:57 AM (EST)
30. "RE: So what's the theme..."
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Send Jaree my love please. What happened to her ferret?

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-03, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: So what's the theme..."
Welcome to Bashers Tian! I have to leave Fanatics more often. I thought you and Jaree were great. I was sorry to see another all girl team leave the show. You really should come over to off topic-don't let the people on this board fool you, they're all really nice.

A Kyngsladye Original
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."-Ralph Waldo Emerson.

07-31-03, 06:30 PM (EST)
32. "RE: So what's the theme..."
Awwwww, very sorry for Jaree's ferret.

Have a fun party tonight though, and enjoy all that food!

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-03, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: So what's the theme..."

{{{Hugs}}} to Jaree. Losing a pet is difficult.

I miss seeing you two on the show. Best of Luck to you both.

Silvergirl

Transportation made possible by Ice Cat creations.

08-04-03, 02:51 PM (EST)
34. "RE: So what's the theme..."
ya'll have the cutest things on you replies,
I want one, maybe a horse stamping on Jaree's backpack
kidding heheh
jaree is doing fine, buried her baby yesterday, ya'll can email me directly at tianminx@hotmail.com
it is easier for me
kiss
tian

08-04-03, 04:21 PM (EST)
35. "No horse... no backpack..."

The instructions for incorporating a sig pic into your posts follow:

Go to the 'Lobby' (the screen where all the different SurvivorBlows Message boards are listed.

At the top of the page will be a series of colored icons.

One of the colored icons is called 'User'. Click the User icon.

A four item list should then appear. Click on the white dot next to:

'Modify your profile and set forum options' Then press the 'Submit' button.

Scroll down through the list of items until you get to a white text entry box next to the word 'Signature'.

Cut and paste the following URL code into the white text entry box next to the word 'Signature'.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/3f2ebf0421dd6077.gif

Then press the 'Submit Changes' button and your signature will be made.

Click the 'Lobby' icon at the top of the page to return to the message boards.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •