The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Danielle White - The Locomotion"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

kennyfwilliams 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-25-03, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kennyfwilliams Click to send private message to kennyfwilliams Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Danielle White - The Locomotion"
I just listened to an mp3 of Danielle's Tuesday night's performance. It was a magnificent performance. Even better than I originally thought.

The judges reaction may have come out of surprise, rather than a careful analysis of Danielle's performance.

None of the other 9 contestants could have come close to matching Danielle with "The Locomotion."

I can give the web address where all of the mp3s from all performances can be downloaded. I don't know if it would violate the rules of the board to post the address. If it is ok, then I will post it in case anyone wants to listen to any of the songs.

Danielle again produced the best performance of the week.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Danielle White - The Locomotion Turkishdelights 07-26-03 1
   RE: Danielle White - The Locomotion stephy 07-30-03 3
   RE: Danielle White - The Locomotion spinningwords 08-01-03 4
 Don't push Danielle and Lucy out of... TODDLJ 07-28-03 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Turkishdelights 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-26-03, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Turkishdelights Click to send private message to Turkishdelights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Danielle White - The Locomotion"
I just downloaded the Locomotion as well as her other songs, and the more I listen to Danielle, the more that I do NOT want to see her get in this group. Her voice is far too unique and beautiful to be constrained to a cookie cutter kiddie group. Danielle White (and Lucy Hale, for that matter) will go far in the music industry, long outlasting the longevity of this group.

stephy 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-30-03, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stephy Click to send private message to stephy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Danielle White - The Locomotion"
Our general consensus with Danielle: Nice but boring. Nothing special where her vocals are concerned. It is apparant however that Lucy and AJ's vocal training stands out!

spinningwords 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-01-03, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spinningwords Click to send private message to spinningwords Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Danielle White - The Locomotion"
I would appreciate a link to a place where I can listen to some MP3 of some of the songs the kids sang again.

Thanks.

TODDLJ 421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-28-03, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TODDLJ Click to send private message to TODDLJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Don't push Danielle and Lucy out of the group so they can be soloists!"
Danielle and Lucy do deserve to make it in the industry. But those of you who think that they will no doubt make it on their own without this group are naive. Their chances are slim, because so few people make it and there are so many talented people in this country. There are thousands upon thousands of kids and adults out there who are incredibly talented and never make it. It takes more than talent... things like perseverance, attitude, luck, connections, money, image, and timing all come in to play.

This may be their only chance to get the connections and money they need to start their future solo careers. Let's give them that chance!

And 'American Juniors Reject' won't look great on their resume.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •