The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Wow! Do I have rice on my face?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dfox 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-17-00, 01:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dfox Click to send private message to dfox Click to check IP address of the poster
"Wow! Do I have rice on my face?"
Being one of the earliest to espouse the theory that Sooz was gonna say "Bye bye" this week, please allow me to fall on my sword (make that "stingray"). God was I wrong. I hate it when that happens. Thank god that SB decided to make an "official" pick this week that was correct.

As for all of the flaming of BadAs, let me say this: Anti-BA, don't be too hard on him I deserve just as much (if not more) of the heat that he is taking. Perhaps we both will be voted off of the board and we'll just become lurkers for the final week (actually, he's bailing in a couple of days, so I'll probably be lurking by myself). Bring it on.

I just have one question now: did Kelly really endear the hell out of herself to the Pagoinggoinggoners by revealing that she has actually been in "stealth mode" with them. It might be a safe bet that she will not win with the jury against any of the other remaining tribemates. Just a thought.

Also, I now give new credence to the comment that Colleen made about Rich redeeming himself. I now think that she meant that he was the best player of the game. Nice guy in person off of the island but, did what it took to survive on an island for 39 days.

But, in the words of that great ex-Navy Seal:

"I dunno" - Rudy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 ANTI-BA mysteryious fell down a fi... BadAs 08-17-00 1
   Balls? We're having fun, aren't we... AyatollahKhomeini 08-17-00 2
       Unfortunatly for me, I didn't read ... BadAs 08-17-00 3
       RE: Balls? We're having fun, aren'... dfox 08-17-00 7
   RE: ANTI-BA mysteryious fell down ... dfox 08-17-00 4
 RE: Wow! Do I have rice on my face... GangGreen 08-17-00 5
   RE: Wow! Do I have rice on my face... dfox 08-17-00 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-17-00, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "ANTI-BA mysteryious fell down a fight of stairs..."
not sure how it happened, but I don't think he will be rearing his ugly head and more.

dfox, at least in the words of Susan "we had the BAlls" to gamble. It looked really close there in the end. I made my pick "offical" prior to Howard Stern info. I swore off SS.com and haven't read it in a week. Reading ss.com now, I probably would have gone a different route. I thought the clothes changes and pics were all possible in one episode due to the mud challenge and the goobie Bag clothes. I truely thought Rich would go for a Male alliance and coast into the finals by booting susan/kelly (baring Immunity). It all made to much logical sense. I try to stay away from "tidbits" of leaked info since the Ger-x/fake final 4.

But like you and our buddy rudy!!

"screw it , I don't Know"

BA

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-17-00, 02:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Balls? We're having fun, aren't we?"
Frankly, I enjoyed you guys going out on a limb with the Susan pick and trying to make it the official board pick (even though I did tell you in my e-mail, BA, that the only thing I was sure of was that Kelly and Susan make it to E13).... If this isn't fun, then why are we doing it?

One of the old scientific axioms is that few theories survive contact with the facts. For example, since I had no idea who went 3-5, I accepted an e-mail post that said Sean's father visits him on the island and Sean makes the final 3 as potentially legit. I fit the Global TV clip (from DivaRachel?) of Sean's vote for Kelly into it and came up with the tie vote scenario, with Richard going. That theory failed. Now I've pitched the e-mail and reinterpreted the clip. I've added the Access Hollywood factor to reinforce the result. But this theory could fail too!

If we never fail, then we have never really tried. (doesn't that sound like some kind of phony platitude that Jeff P. would say? I hate myself when I start writing like that. Yecch.)

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-17-00, 02:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Unfortunatly for me, I didn't read your email until I make it "offical""
After reading your thoughts, ANTI-BA had to step up and save face. I knew it was a reach after seeing the Howard stern info, Your Email and the tone of the board. I jumped the gun, But you can't edit SubJect, otherwise I would have Nuked My post after reading your email and the howard stern and AC info...1:30- 2:00 EST is to damm early to make it offical. Hell (Webby) made it offical a 7:59.59 Talk about comming close to the wire.

It is all fun and I have had fun posting wit and Logic and will continue until I leave. BA will attempt to redeem himself with One true end all "this is what happens Logical Post" Hope the thread will carry a 10,000 word Disertation!!

BA, Thanks AK, I truely respect your thoughts and opinions!!

08-17-00, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dfox Click to send private message to dfox Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Balls? We're having fun, aren't we?"
AK. You're right! We're having fun.

You've always read our posts, added insight and usually acknowledged a good point while standing fast with your own pick. That's the way this thing should work. It's posters like you that make this board enjoyable. Thanks for the comraderie.

Blair Witch Mask - "What's not a good way to catch a bat ray?"

Rudy - "I dunno"

08-17-00, 03:04 AM (EST)
4. "RE: ANTI-BA mysteryious fell down a fight of stairs..."
> I truly thought Rich would go for a Male
> alliance and coast into the finals by
> booting susan/kelly (barring Immunity).

Likewise. I used to think that maybe Rich
wasn't the actual brains behind that alliance
and that Rudy was actually keeping a low pro-
file and spoon-feeding Rich. However, after
tonight's IC, that theory has fallen down the
stairs also.

I think thta I just may go to the beach also
and stay away from all of the "**SPOILER** --
Order of pics on Norwegian Cruise Line TV Guide"
posts that are sure to flood the boards this
week.

GangGreen 47 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-00, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GangGreen Click to send private message to GangGreen Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Wow! Do I have rice on my face?"
I was wrong with you, dfox. I still think that Rich made the wrong move though.

The question now is do we believe that Sue won't let Kelly make it to the final three. Susan may actually be calling the shots now.

Fom now on I'm not reading too deeply into any so-called clues. My pick for next week (and I'm not claiming to be first with it this time): Kelly.

08-17-00, 10:56 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Wow! Do I have rice on my face?"
Here, here. I'm not going to read too much into anything anymore either. My only hope now is this:

Since Rich obviously taught Sooz a little bit about how to fish but did not give her the whole story (i.e. "Oh, rays are easy to catch. They come with this long appendage hanging off of their ass and that's easy to grab.") maybe he won't give her the whole story about the next Tagi National Convention platform. Causing her to have her big ass flappin' in the wind with her silly vote.

Uh oh, wait a minute. OK I woke back up now. The caffeine's kickin' in. I'm not reading too much into anything ...

"I dunno" - Rudy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •