The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Hawkeye 10......Episode 10""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

sisyphus 321 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-31-03, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sisyphus Click to send private message to sisyphus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Hawkeye 10......Episode 10""
Sorry all you guys that have not yet viewed this episode, had to post now since I would not be able to do it later.
Please have as much fun as possible think dirty but keep it clean.

This is my first time doing something like this so just bare with me....

1. Will Jon take the magic carpet ride alone after the race is done?

2. Language and culture barriers in Korea makes Americans really standout....what else make these Americans really stand out?

3. How many times should reichen and chip repeat the name of "song Nag Valley" before realizing the cabbie won't learn english when it is taught like that.

4. What was reichen or was it chip praying for? Are they budhist anyway?

5. What else does kelly need to "kick into gear"?

6. Approaching the DMZ, Jon and Al seem to loose the clowns...what was racing aroung their heads as they saw tankers and guns?

7. Jon or was it Al took the dive and observed that his feet were frozen what other body parts may have suffered from the extreme cold?

8. what might chip be grateful for other than help in putting on his underpants?

9. Why did chip and reichen coose strong stomach over brawn?...seeing that they were in Korea, they could not have expected chicken....

10. Jon says think of my face and kelly breaks all the boards in one punch. Was this luck, coincidence or was jon's face plastered all over the boards

Bonus: What was phil thinking by wearing that coat?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH DONE
sisyphus

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Hawkeye 10......Episode 10" mtopaz 08-01-03 1
 RE: "Hawkeye 10......Episode 10" Steen 08-01-03 2
 RE: "Hawkeye 10......Episode 10" BlackSheep 08-01-03 3
 RE: "Hawkeye 10......Episode 10" memacmur 08-01-03 4
 RE: "Hawkeye 10......Episode 10" dajaki 08-04-03 5
 RE: "Hawkeye 10......Episode 10" Bebo 08-04-03 6
 RE: "Hawkeye 10......Episode 10" AMAI 08-04-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-01-03, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Hawkeye 10......Episode 10""
1. Will Jon take the magic carpet ride alone after the race is done? No, Kelly will be by his side, bitching and moaning about how "you never let me tell the carpet where to go!" It's some wierd version of love folks, and I'm just glad they found each other and removed themselves from the dating pool

2. Language and culture barriers in Korea makes Americans really standout....what else make these Americans really stand out? Impatience, rudeness, ....

3. How many times should reichen and chip repeat the name of "song Nag Valley" before realizing the cabbie won't learn english when it is taught like that. Don't you ever wonder if the cabbies know exactly what these annoying Americans are saying, but just pretend not to understand?

4. What was reichen or was it chip praying for? Are they budhist anyway? I missed the first half of the show and didn't see this part - I'd say if it was after eating the live squid, they were praying not to throw up on their Tommy Hilfiger outfits

5. What else does kelly need to "kick into gear"? Her modeling career

6. Approaching the DMZ, Jon and Al seem to loose the clowns...what was racing aroung their heads as they saw tankers and guns? Missed this part too

7. Jon or was it Al took the dive and observed that his feet were frozen what other body parts may have suffered from the extreme cold? His manly nipples?

8. what might chip be grateful for other than help in putting on his underpants? I don't know about him, but I was grateful he was able to keep down the squid - thought he was gonna hurl there a couple of times

9. Why did chip and reichen choose strong stomach over brawn?...seeing that they were in Korea, they could not have expected chicken.... It was closer

10. Jon says think of my face and kelly breaks all the boards in one punch. Was this luck, coincidence or was jon's face plastered all over the boards LOL - classic moment. It was no coincidence, she saw Jon's smug face and WHAM!

I actually liked the coat, but he should have completed the ensemble with a cowboy hat, some boots and a denim shirt, and plonked down on a dusty street in Dodge. But the boucle sweater - gee whiz Phil, does your jealous wife dress you? You looked like a bedraggled teddy bear in that thing

MJ

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-01-03, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Hawkeye 10......Episode 10""
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-03 AT 01:23 PM (EST)

My first try

--Nope, Kelly is engaged to the a**hole and will want to tag along

2. Language and culture barriers in Korea makes Americans really standout....what else make these Americans really stand out?
--their outfits

3. How many times should reichen and chip repeat the name of "song Nag Valley" before realizing the cabbie won't learn english when it is taught like that.
--About 15 times, by then they'll go find another cabbie to repeat the process with.

--I think Chip was praying. Its a guess. But if Reichen was praying he might be asking to go visit the Orangatans again.

--Im not sure, she needs to "Kick into gear" learning to conquer her many "Worst Nightmares"

6. Approaching the DMZ, Jon and Al seem to loose the clowns...what was racing aroung their heads as they saw tankers and guns?
--I dont think i could balance that...

7. Jon or was it Al took the dive and observed that his feet were frozen what other body parts may have suffered from the extreme cold?
--Man-boobs probably got cold, Im not creative enough to think of an answer

8. what might chip be grateful for other than help in putting on his underpants?
--He's probably greatful Octopus isint a Delacacy here in the US

9. Why did chip and reichen choose strong stomach over brawn?...seeing that they were in Korea, they could not have expected chicken....
--They might not have wanted to break a nail in the other option. And they might not wanted to travel farther.

10. Jon says think of my face and kelly breaks all the boards in one punch. Was this luck, coincidence or was jon's face plastered all over the boards
--Definately Jon's Face on the Boards.

I dont rememeber the coat. But it seems that it is awfully cold in Korea, maybe he didnt want to freeze.

BlackSheep 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-01-03, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlackSheep Click to send private message to BlackSheep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Hawkeye 10......Episode 10""
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-03 AT 02:08 PM (EST)

Not likely, he'll have a monkey (I mean Kelly) holding on for dear life off the end of the carpet not to be left behind, because we know how much the monkey loves Jon, and how much Jon loves the monkey constantly riding him.

Their insatiable ability to insult every culture they come across, being the stereotypical Americans we all love to hate. Oh and their thinking that if I repeat it enough (*arrogant* doesn't everyone learn English, sheesh) somehow it will magically be translated.

These guys figured that eventually one of their cabbies will have an past-life flashback and the heavens will part, low and behold he remembers he faintly knows a few words of English and will wisk them away to their destination!

Reichen decided it was time to 'chip' in all his sins, redeeming his holiness now that the holier-than-thou virgins are no longer God's favorite.

Her brain would be helpful, but since she couldn't find the Emerald City, she'll just have to resort to kicking the dog (ie Jon) to mush faster, faster!!! (whip cracking)

Al (to Jon), these tanks look alot like my made in korea JI Goe collectables, I wonder if they really work because mine didn't and I left them out in the rain once and they got all funkified and the tracks broke. You think these were made as poorly?

Well the turtle went a hiding in quick fashion! Never to return again due to extreme abuse and neglect (in the turtle's pov of course)

Rubbing that special place always makes him heat up faster!

9. Why did chip and reichen coose strong stomach over brawn?...seeing that they were in Korea, they could not have expected chicken....
Once again, their strategy comes to a stomach churning halt - since when is closer better? That only works at gay bars.

Considering Kelly's lack of natural punching ability, I'd have to say all the above, if it was only possible to have Jon's face on the boards/or better yet replace him with the boards it would have made for better reality TV - 1st time ever a contestant got knocked the f*** out on TAR. TV history in the making and TAR messed it up!

Damn I don't remember the coat! But since when has Phil ever been thinking in regards to his attire? The wardrobe staff selects his getup and being the man boob man he is, refuses and dresses himself.

edited - to fix bold format booboo

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-01-03, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "Hawkeye 10......Episode 10""
No, but he should probably get used to sleeping on the couch just behind the magic carpet back home...

Those two people following them with a camera and boom mic!

When confronted with a number - 42

Probably a chance to see chip strip down to his underwear on (inter)national TV

Phil's wardrobe detail. They definitely a swift kick somewhere!

"Man, I don't think I could fit into those cannon barrels. But I wonder how far they could shoot me..."

Well, if Chuck was still in the race, he certainly would have had cold feet!
As for Al, it seems his nose turned awfully red in the cold...

He'd be eternally grateful if someone could get him an orangutan for playing with back home in America

9. Why did chip and reichen choose strong stomach over brawn?...seeing that they were in Korea, they could not have expected chicken....
Even though it was hard to eat, they couldn't resist a chance to look at a bunch of slimy, wriggling tentacles.

This was just plain brilliant strategy. Kelly should do all detours and roadblocks, enevisioning whatever she is doing as a novel way to hurt Jon - she'd be finishing in record time!

Well, if the hideous turtleneck I'm wearing doesn't take viewers attention from my man-boobs, this coat sure as heck will!

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-04-03, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "Hawkeye 10......Episode 10""
I don't know, but if he has a magic carpet, I'd like to know where I can get one too.

Their refusal to eat Korean delicacies . . . their inability to pronounce phonetically spelled Korean locations . . . their lack of manners . . .

An even dozen

Reichen was praying for a way out of his marriage.

Jon's head into Big Ben's gears

They wished they'd brought their clown make-up in camo colors.

My eyes! I had to watch that!

He should be grateful for the fleeting fame granted him by Bruckheimer.

Have you seen Reichen's abs? That's a strong stomach, baby!

Kelly has been practicing this detour in visualization exercises since Jon's orgasm comment in Le Mans. She was definitely punching Jon's face.

Coat? Who cares about the coat? That turtleneck made him look pregnant!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-04-03, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "Hawkeye 10......Episode 10""
LAST EDITED ON 08-04-03 AT 06:51 PM (EST)

Disclaimer: The Beho posts first, reads later. I pity you if my answers resemble yours in any way. Please, seek professional help.

Edited because the Beho can't format or spell when she finds out her husband's plane is running very late.

Probably not, because what are the odds that Kelly could find someone else to answer her personal ad for an asshole that would verbally abuse her and pee in public? How many of those could there be left in the world?

Their complete lack of a clue.

Why not? That's how they learned. Or maybe it's not working because there are no bananas involved.

Reichen: Please let Phil notice me at this pit stop...please let Phil notice me at this pit stop...

That instinct that makes women run in the other direction when they meet guys like Jon. Too many of us ignore it at first.

6. Approaching the DMZ, Jon and Al seem to loose the clowns...what was racing aroung their heads as they saw tankers
and guns?

If these guys shoot us out of a cannon, I doubt they'll put down a net to catch us.

His big red clown nose, duh.

Oh come on, peeps, did you really think I was going there? It was tempting, but way too obvious.

That Chuck is out of the race, because a virgin werewolf could really hold appeal to the studly Reichen.

9. Why did chip and reichen coose strong stomach over rawn?...seeing that they were in Korea, they could not have expected chicken....

They had oyster shooters at their wedding. And besides, they didn't want to mess up their nails.

Duh. I'm not even engaged to the guy, and I'm betting that I could break a concrete block by thinking of Jon's face.

Phil: Please let Reichen notice me at this pit stop...please let Reichen notice me at this pit stop...

Bebo, Queen of the Backwoods and your American Idol PTTE co-champ

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-04-03, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "Hawkeye 10......Episode 10""

This is my first time doing something like this so just bare with me....
Bare with you? Sure, honey. Let me get out of these uncomfortable clothes...

Once a week, yes, he will.

Acting like idiots?

How many times SHOULD they? Why, as many times as they can before sunset. That kind of thing is always fun to film and edit.

Praying not to have to eat something yucky. And no they're not Buddhist so their prayers didn't get answered

Wedding plans. Providing Jon is still willing, she shouldn't let another day go by

6. Approaching the DMZ, Jon and Al seem to lose the clowns ...what was racing aroung their heads as they saw tankers and guns?
We're gonna have a helluva time balancing those on our noses

Nose, of course. It's a delicate balancing machine.

Help taking them off!!!!

After the kinds of things they've consumed in the past year, I'm sure they felt this would be a cakewalk

Kelly has an amazing ability to picture Jon's face when she needs to be extra-violent

It's bloody cold, mate!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •