The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Last Comic Standing PTTE...with a T..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-21-06, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Last Comic Standing PTTE...with a T..."
It's one thing to be the Last Comic Standing...but can you pick the Last Comic Standing? You can give it a try here, by playing our Picks To The End game.

For those of you unfamiliar with the game, here's how it goes:

You make a list of the 12 comics in the order in which you think they will be eliminated...from our first ones gone to the Last Comic Standing.

If you're right, then you don't get any points, which is good. If you're wrong, then you get one point for each place your guess was off.

For example, if we had started the lists before this week, anyone who picked Stella to be the first one gone would have gotten 0 points. Anyone who picked her to finish 11th would have gotten 1 point. Anyone foolish enough to pick her as the Last Comic Standing would have gotten 12 points.

In weeks where two comics are eliminated, the one with the lowest audience vote will get the lower place. So last night, Stella was the first eliminated since she had the lower vote. If Ant...hony Clark (another Ant whom Bil Dwyer is funnier than) doesn't tell us which is the lower finisher, then the first eliminee announced will get the lower place.

Wanna change your list? It'll cost you 5 points. You'll only incur one penalty for changing your list before the next episode, no matter how many times you change your list during the week. Your last list before showtime (on the East Coast) is the one that counts.

Don't edit your lists - I'll just use the latest list.

Here are your comics:
Michele Balan
Ty Barnett
Josh Blue
Rebecca Corry
Bil Dwyer
Joey Gay
Gabriel Iglesias
Kristen Key
April Macie
Chris Porter
Roz
Stella

Oh, and there's one more thing...as promised, there's a twist.

Want more points? Then take a look at your competition. All players who submit their initial lists by Sunday night at midnight Eastern Time are eligible to participate in the Head to Head Challenge. At that point, check out the lists of the other competitors.

I'll post the PTTE thread titled, "I know I'm a better picker than..." If you're sure that your list is better than one of the other posters, then reply to the thread with the name of that other poster in the subject line. If your original entry scores lower (remember, low is good in this game) than that poster's original entry, then you'll have 10 points taken off your final score. But if you're wrong, then you get 10 points...from the poster you called out. This is optional - you don't have to go for the bonus if you don't want to. But you have to make your challenge before showtime Tuesday if you want to participate. Choose wisely since those bonuses could have a major impact on the game at the end.

As an example, I know that I'm a better picker than Estee. At the end of the game, I've got 20 points, and she's got 30. But her original entry had a lower score than mine (she made some really bad changes along the way ). Estee's score would go down 10 points, and she'd end up with 20. Meanwhile, those 10 points would go to me, so I'd end up with 30.

Questions? Post 'em in this thread.

And now, it's time for your first challenge. I'll get you started...

12. Stella
11. April Macie
10....the rest? is up to you.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Last Comic Standing PTTE...with a T...   Bebo     06-21-06       
   RE: Last Comic Standing PTTE...with...   ARnutz     06-22-06     1  
   RE: Last Comic Standing PTTE...with...   BOYmeetsREALITY     06-23-06     2  
   RE: Last Comic Standing PTTE...with...   CattyChat     06-23-06     3  
   Better enter my own game....   Bebo     06-23-06     5  
   RE: Last Comic Standing PTTE...with...   newsomewayne     06-23-06     6  
     I guess I should change   newsomewayne     07-11-06     15  
   RE: Last Comic Standing PTTE...with...   survivorscott     06-25-06     7  
     RE: Last Comic Standing PTTE...with...   TWoman     06-26-06     8  
   Scores After Round 1   Bebo     06-27-06     9  
   RE: Last Comic Standing PTTE...with...   bystander     06-28-06     10  
   RE: Last Comic Standing PTTE...with...   kircon     06-28-06     11  
     Got ya both   Bebo     06-28-06     12  
         RE: Got ya both   bystander     06-29-06     13  
             RE: Got ya both   kircon     06-29-06     14  
   Scores Before Finals   Bebo     07-11-06     16  
   Final 5 Update   Bebo     07-26-06     17  
     RE: Final 5 Update   BOYmeetsREALITY     07-29-06     18  
     RE: Final 5 Update   ARnutz     08-01-06     19  
     RE: Final 5 Update - Changes   CattyChat     08-01-06     20  
         RE: Final 5 Update - Changes   TWoman     08-03-06     21  
   Scores after 8/1 show   Bebo     08-03-06     22  
   Results Show, Part 2   Bebo     08-10-06     23  
     RE: Results Show, Part 2   survivorscott     08-11-06     24  
         RE: Results Show, Part 2   bystander     08-14-06     25  
             RE: Results Show, Part 2   kircon     08-15-06     27  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •