The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"VIDCAPS: Speculation of group date vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-29-03, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"VIDCAPS: Speculation of group date vidcaps"
I went through the 300+ "This Season On The Bachelor..." vidcaps and tried to identify which ones are possibly from group dates, and if so, tried to match the vidcaps together. Below are my initial results

Group Date #1 (Feather Boa / Asian Restaurant?)

Group Date #2 (Photo Shoot?)

Group Date #3 (San Francisco)

Group Date #4 (Amusement Park)

Group Date #5 (Pool and Tent???)

Group Date #6 (Dinner/Drinks???)

Group Date #7 (Outdoors?)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: VIDCAPS: Speculation of group d... nosral 09-29-03 1
   RE: VIDCAPS: Speculation of group d... RealityTVGeek 09-29-03 2
   RE: VIDCAPS: Speculation of group d... jaycee 09-29-03 3
       RE: VIDCAPS: Speculation of group d... nosral 09-29-03 5
           RE: VIDCAPS: Speculation of group d... peachygreen 09-29-03 6
           RE: VIDCAPS: Speculation of group d... bachelorfan 09-30-03 11
 RE: VIDCAPS: Speculation of group d... peachygreen 09-29-03 4
   RE: VIDCAPS: Speculation of group d... bachelorfan 09-30-03 10
 Group Date #5 is a Ep2 "Pool Party" SurvivorBlows 09-29-03 7
 Possible captions for vid caps... Guppin1234 09-30-03 8
   RE: Possible captions for vid caps.... Guppin1234 09-30-03 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nosral 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-29-03, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nosral Click to send private message to nosral Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: VIDCAPS: Speculation of group date vidcaps"
Does anyone know if pic 176 is Mary or estalla? I think it's Mary but not sure.

RealityTVGeek 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-29-03, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityTVGeek Click to send private message to RealityTVGeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: VIDCAPS: Speculation of group date vidcaps"
>Does anyone know if pic 176
>is Mary or estalla?
>I think it's Mary but
>not sure.

Definitely Mary.

jaycee 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-03, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jaycee Click to send private message to jaycee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: VIDCAPS: Speculation of group date vidcaps"
176 is definitly Mary

nosral 4 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-03, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nosral Click to send private message to nosral Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: VIDCAPS: Speculation of group date vidcaps"
In that case does anyone think that it safe to assume that the 6 ladies on that group date (Mary, Lindsay K, Antoinette, Lanah, Leeann, and Jenny) make it past this Wednesday's rose ceremony?

Historically, there are no individual dates episode 2. It is usually 3 groups of 5. Even if they changed things up how could they justify a group date of 6, one of 5 and one of 4 this early on?

Also, the water park date and san fran group date must take place in different episodes because Karin is present in both.

peachygreen 37 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-03, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail peachygreen Click to send private message to peachygreen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: VIDCAPS: Speculation of group date vidcaps"
ABC has announced the dates for this week. I don't have the link off hand, but its supposed to be a date in San Franscisco and a ride on the Trollys, A date to hollywood with a trip to a burlesque show, and a pool part at the W hotel. I'm not sure why they are having 6-5-4 people on date, but that is definately what the pictures show.

bachelorfan 9 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-03, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bachelorfan Click to send private message to bachelorfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: VIDCAPS: Speculation of group date vidcaps"
Is is possible that the dates started out as 5, 5, and 5 and one was sent home on the date. Remember that the twist is an impromptu rose ceremony in the field sends one girl home. That would leave 4 girls still in the photo with Bob. I don't know is this logic makes sense with what has already been put together.

peachygreen 37 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-03, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail peachygreen Click to send private message to peachygreen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: VIDCAPS: Speculation of group date vidcaps"
Comments on pictures from the group dates.

14. Lee-Ann with the boa in her bikini. Probably after they opened up the date box

18 and 19. The LA Hollywood Possey (sp?) with Bob. From L-R,
Mary, Lindsay K (hiding in the back), Antionette, Lanah, Jenny and Lee-Ann

38, Mary eating dinner with bob at above date

58, Mary showing her You know what dancing for Bob

59, Bob's reaction

60 Lee-Ann dancing for Bob

89-90. The whole gang dancing before leaving. Again from L-R LeeAnn (notice how far away from the rest she is), Lanah, Mary, Antionette, Lindsay K and Jenny

128 is Jenny, Lindsay K and LeeAnn dancing

132 and 134 LeeAnn stealing Bob for some one on one time

176 Mary
179 Antionette

Next up the Pajama party

22 Misty and Mary with Bob

78 and 80 is Misty Dancing for Bob in her pink nighty

85 and 86, Bob and his haram. Kelly Jo at bottom Misty and Mary L-R

The Trolly date in SF
24, Kelly Jo, Meredith and Bob and Karin
25, Brooke, Kelly Jo and Bob and karin
27, Brooke, Kelly Jo and Bob and Karin
39, 42, 46 who are you Joe Millionare.
162 and 163. Bob helping the girls out of the limo. Brooke in foreground, Kelly Jo at car
263 and 264 Bob kissing Brooke.

Group date 4. (Week 3 I think) Amusement park
Girls in attendance. Estella, Brooke, Karin, Antionette and maybe Jenn (I'm not really sure on the one in the hat which I'm just guessing might be Jenn)
28 and 30 waterslide on mat
31, waterslide in tube
35 and 64 walking between slides

Group Date 5. W Hotel pool party (and later reception)
Girls in on this date (Estella, Misty, Kristi, Lindsay D, Jenn. These I am about 98% certain of. All pictures not represented here)
33 and 34. Misty jumping in pool
68 and 69 Estella getting massage
72 Misty getting a kiss from Bob
167 and 169 Misty and Bob talking

135 and 137 are Estella and Bob kissing. Now whether this is at a rose ceremony, or at the pad or where I don't know. But other girls are looking on.

198 Group Date.
This date looks like a hot air balloon date with Bob, Meredith, Brooke and Lee-Ann (I'm not sure that is Lee-Ann or not). See pictures in individual date folder. meredith and Bob are in the same outfits as the balloon)

bachelorfan 9 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-03, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bachelorfan Click to send private message to bachelorfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: VIDCAPS: Speculation of group date vidcaps"
FYI, the waterpark is Hurricane Harbor in Santa Clarita, CA. I'm positive because you can see the white roller coaster at Magic Mountain behind the slide which is Bamboo Racer. Magic Mountain and Hurricane Harbor are side by side. Not that that has anything at all to do with who Bob will choose, just a point of information.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-29-03, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Group Date #5 is a Ep2 "Pool Party""

According to ABC, what I listed as "Group Date #5" is actually a pool party that takes place in Ep2.

They have a bunch of promo photos that only show ESTELLA, LINDSAY D., KRISTI, MISTY, JENNIFER in them, so it sounds like a group date rather than any type of "welcome" party.

-SB

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-30-03, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Possible captions for vid caps..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-30-03 AT 06:54 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-30-03 AT 06:52 PM (EST)

028 - "Is this a metaphoreplay for sex?"

068 - "Spoonin' the dish"

167 - "Is that your knee Bob, or are you just happy to see me?"

169 - "I gots dem Bob blues... oh yeah"

059 - "When I think aBOUT you, I touch myself, ooo oooo oooh!"

137 - "My culture for HPV came out clean"

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-30-03, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Possible captions for vid caps..."
060 - "SB, I didn't know you were here!"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •