LAST EDITED ON 03-21-08 AT 09:41 AM (EST)
1) Countess LuAnn - married a Count, and is the most likeable of the bunch.
**I agree, she's probably the more practical of the bunch. She could be my friend pretty easily.
2) Bethenny - the chick who was on Martha Stewart's Apprentice. Not even a housewife.
**I don't know her from MSA, but she seems a little more down to earth as well, except for the fact that she wants to desperately be married and have a child with a man who doesn't answer her question. He's not her guy, and she's wasting time with him.
3) Alex - Very pretentious, and her mushiness with her hubby is vomit-inducing (and not in a good way!) Funny, she says that she would never want to live in the suburbs, and makes a face. She and her family live in Brooklyn, while all the others live in Manhattan.
**She's from Kansas! Can you imagine if she lived in a suburb in Kansas how much more of a house she could have with the money she has in that little tiny place of hers? Her relationship with her husband is just not right. I think he's hiding something about himself from her! And a kid named Francois will get his ##### kicked in!!! And she's the least attractive of them all!!!
4) Ramona - Wants to be nouveau riche, but just isn't.
**I don't know if she wants to still be a teenager or a cougar???? She grates on me. How is Avery so well balanced? The pressures may catch up with her in her teens though.
5) Jill - Eh, she's ok...but it's kind of annoying how she is constantly trying to get her husband and her teenage daughter to have a closer relationship. It's far too forced, and I feel uncomfortable for both of them.
** I could take her in small doses, but her voice annoys me. I agree, she pushes her husband and daughter too much.
Their touwnhouses are in excess of $1M, and are tiny. No parking, etc.
**Crazy to me!
Share the pain with me!
** I enjoy shows like this. But OC was a little more fun. They're both obnoxious in their own ways. But you couldn't ever have them together at a gathering...it just wouldn't work.
ETA: If Alex has family still in KS, I wonder what they think of her comment???
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein