Dare I start this?
Most people would think that it's the same as the RHOC. But, I think this cast is oh-so-much-more annoying:
1) Countess LuAnn - married a Count, and is the most likeable of the bunch.
2) Bethenny - the chick who was on Martha Stewart's Apprentice. Not even a housewife.
3) Alex - Very pretentious, and her mushiness with her hubby is vomit-inducing (and not in a good way!) Funny, she says that she would never want to live in the suburbs, and makes a face. She and her family live in Brooklyn, while all the others live in Manhattan.
4) Ramona - Wants to be nouveau riche, but just isn't.
5) Jill - Eh, she's ok...but it's kind of annoying how she is constantly trying to get her husband and her teenage daughter to have a closer relationship. It's far too forced, and I feel uncomfortable for both of them.
Only 7 episodes will be aired. Their touwnhouses are in excess of $1M, and are tiny. No parking, etc.
Share the pain with me!