The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Beauty & the Geek 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Beauty and the Geek Forum (Protected)
Current Message

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-20-06, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Beauty & the Geek 2"
I agree Loree, it is very annoying. I guess it's a nice recap to have when one misses the last episode but it does get annoying, especially when they do it after almost every commercial break, enough already that's what I say. It does take away from the time that they could use to show new things. Then again the guys and girls are probably still in that akward stage of trying to get to know each other but not doing the best job of it yet, maybe after a couple more shows we will start to see more of what's happening inside the house other than competitions.

As for last night's episode, it was good, but I'm waiting for it to get better. I felt so much for the guys having to get up in front of a bunch of strangers and do something that was very much out of their element. It took until my junior year of high school to finally put the foot down with myself and stop acting like a nervous wreck everytime I did a presentation, I couldn't imagine having to prepare myself for kareokee. I was proud of the guys for overcoming their fears and getting up their to sing, it's a hard thing to do especially when you can't carry a tune. Honestly, I couldn't laugh at the guys even though there were some funny moments, I just would have felt like a terrible person.

As for the female competition, well I couldn't help but kind of laugh, I guess that was a bit double standard of me. I just couldn't believe that they had such a hard time coming up with half way intelligent things to say on some of the issues. Like hello girls pollution!!!???? Is it really that hard to come up with something? I didn't know a person had to be highly intelligent to say well we could all recycle or carpool. That would have been a good enough of an answear. It sounded to me that the girls somewhat listened to what their partner told them but didn't develope any opinions on the subject matters themselves therefore they were in too much of a position to try to remember the opinion of someone else.

It was kind of sad to see Brandon go, he wasn't my favorite but it did seem like he could have benefited more from the stay. I guess Chris could benefit as well, but his self-esteem isn't really that of a geeky guy but more of an arrogant guy. If he took the experience for more than just gaining money and t.v. time he will come out being less snobby and thinking he's better, but I don't know if he will. He did apologize for his being rude to the others but it was unbelievable that he wasn't even aware that he was offensive with his questions and comments and honestly the others had already marked him off their list. Tristan seemed to be shocked that her group was chosen to go up for elimination but it was like it's not you Tristan it's Chris, he's both knowledgable in intelligant issues as well as pop culture plus he's been a jerk.

I still like Ty and Josh and I'm hopping they stay around for quite some time. Josh really really needs this experience and Ty is so open about it all he deserves to stay.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Beauty & the Geek 2   tribephyl     01-04-06       
   RE: Beauty & the Geek 2   Cyndimaus     01-04-06     1  
   RE: Beauty & the Geek 2   brvnkrz     01-04-06     2  
     RE: Beauty & the Geek 2   nazpink     01-05-06     4  
         RE: Beauty & the Geek 2   brvnkrz     01-07-06     7  
   RE: Beauty & the Geek 2   volsfan     01-05-06     3  
     RE: Beauty & the Geek 2   nazpink     01-07-06     5  
   RE: Beauty & the Geek 2   Loree     01-07-06     6  
   RE: Beauty & the Geek 2   Puffy     01-08-06     8  
     RE: Beauty & the Geek 2   nazpink     01-11-06     9  
         RE: Beauty & the Geek 2   Elaine0     01-12-06     11  
   RE: Beauty & the Geek 2   Puffy     01-12-06     10  
     RE: Beauty & the Geek 2   ARnutz     01-12-06     12  
         RE: Beauty & the Geek 2   nazpink     01-12-06     13  
             RE: Beauty & the Geek 2   ARnutz     01-12-06     14  
   Episode 1   tribephyl     01-13-06     15  
     RE: Episode 1   nazpink     01-13-06     16  
     RE: Episode 1   ARnutz     01-13-06     17  
     RE: Episode 1   Estee     01-13-06     18  
         RE: Episode 1   nazpink     01-13-06     19  
   Fame is fleeting.   Estee     01-16-06     20  
     Not at all   mysticwolf     01-25-06     24  
   RE: Beauty & the Geek 2   Elaine0     01-18-06     21  
   RE: Beauty & the Geek 2   Loree     01-19-06     22  
     RE: Beauty & the Geek 2   nazpink     01-20-06     23  
         RE: Beauty & the Geek 2   Deekeryu     01-26-06     25  
             RE: Beauty & the Geek 2   nazpink     01-27-06     26  
                 RE: Beauty & the Geek 2   nazpink     01-27-06     27  
   Episode 2   CattyChat     01-28-06     28  
     Episode 3   nazpink     02-03-06     29  
         RE: Episode 3   CattyChat     02-03-06     30  
         RE: Episode 3   Cyndimaus     02-03-06     31  
             RE: Episode 3   ARnutz     02-03-06     32  
                 RE: Episode 3   Loree     02-04-06     33  
   Episode 5   ARnutz     02-10-06     34  
     RE: Episode 5   nazpink     02-11-06     35  
     RE: Episode 5   Cyndimaus     02-13-06     36  
         RE: Episode 5   nazpink     02-15-06     37  
             RE: Episode 5   Hoobie     02-15-06     38  
         RE: Episode 5   CBailey     02-16-06     39  
             2/16   nazpink     02-17-06     40  
                 RE: 2/16   Cyndimaus     02-17-06     41  
   RE: Beauty & the Geek 2   Loree     02-21-06     42  
   RE: Beauty & the Geek 2   Loree     03-03-06     43  
     RE: Beauty & the Geek 2   nazpink     03-03-06     44  
         RE: Beauty & the Geek 2   CBailey     03-03-06     45  
         RE: Beauty & the Geek 2   ARnutz     03-03-06     46  
             RE: Beauty & the Geek 2   Loree     03-03-06     47  
                 RE: Beauty & the Geek 2   FlyinBrian     03-08-06     48  
                     RE: Beauty & the Geek 2   thndrkttn     03-09-06     49  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •