The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Merger Color .."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-20-02, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Merger Color .."
I found this very interesting... But when you go to the survivor store, you have 3 options of getting buffs (or bandannas..) Red, Purple or ORANGE...

Hey at least its another color to look for now...

And then there were none....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Merger Color .. PepeLePew13 09-20-02 1
   RE: Merger Color .. Kokoro 09-20-02 2
       RE: Merger Color .. Naked 09-22-02 4
       RE: Merger Color .. pancho 10-27-02 10
       RE: Merger Color .. toddE 10-28-02 12
           RE: Merger Color .. pancho 10-28-02 13
   RE: Merger Color .. Spidey 09-20-02 3
       RE: Merger Color .. Dilemma 09-23-02 5
 RE: Merger Color .. PhillyBrat 10-25-02 6
 We go through this every season bergdogg 10-26-02 7
   RE: We go through this every season corcam 10-26-02 8
       RE: We go through this every season survivormitsx 10-26-02 9
   RE: We go through this every season AZ_Leo 10-28-02 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-20-02, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Merger Color .."
I went back and checked the tape again... when the Chewy Toy (red) team were approaching their side of the island, Ghandia said "when I saw the orange on the island, I was like OMG (click), this is my tribe, yadda yadda yadda."

Surely Ghandia can tell the difference between red and orange, she's not a colour-blind bull... so there's an orange connection somewhere.

I think we've seen a vidcap pointed out elsewhere where it seems that Duuuude was wearing a yellowish buff -- that might be the merge colour, but it would be really hard for me to buy into MB letting us have a peek at the merged colour a few weeks too early.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-20-02, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Merger Color .."
Yep - CBS calls the very very red colour "Burnt Orange", so I guess that's where the confusion is coming from.

Though if you look at their site, there ~is~ a picture of a very orange bandana:

Would they make the colours Orange, Purple and Orange though?

I'm thinking it's more like this gold/tea-ish colour, but I also doubt there would be a huge screw up like this in the opening credits (plus we've seen other bandanas - black, grey - these people just seem to love accessorizing).

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-22-02, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Merger Color .."
Burnt Orange...

This also happens to be the school colors of the University of TEXAS

If they let the "Ambassadors" pick the merge color, I would assume that one of the Texans is going to be the ammbassador.

pancho 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-27-02, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pancho Click to send private message to pancho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Merger Color .."
That orange bandana has nothing to do with the merge color. If you click on the link you will see that it is just the CBS version of the CG buff.

The picture with the three colors is actually the CG buff, the SJ buff and a CG bandana.
pancho

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-28-02, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Merger Color .."
I guess we'll soon see. Robb's tan buff was long ago revealed to be a trick.

The thing I wonder about is: That burnt-orange and regular pumpkin orange are clearly not the same color.

pancho 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-28-02, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pancho Click to send private message to pancho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Merger Color .."
The purple bandana and the purple buff are not the same color either. In fact the pictures on the top row appear to be digital representations of the buffs and bandanas, not pictures of them. The picture on the bottom with the one orange bandana and the two buffs looks like a digital rep. also. Then look at the picture on the bottom of the buffs. Looks more like a picture to me.

The only thing that these pictures have to do with the merge color is that its in there as one of the complement colors. I like the gold idea. There is no way that the merge color would be on the cbs site for weeks.
Hey, maybe those painted teams compete and the winners colors are the new merge color? They could pick the new name also.
pancho

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-20-02, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Merger Color .."
>
>I think we've seen a vidcap
>pointed out elsewhere where it
>seems that Duuuude was wearing
>a yellowish buff -- that
>might be the merge colour,
>but it would be really
>hard for me to buy
>into MB letting us have
>a peek at the merged
>colour a few weeks too
>early.

It is also really hard for me to buy that Duuuude makes the merge.

Dilemma 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-23-02, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dilemma Click to send private message to Dilemma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Merger Color .."
http://www.realiiity.com/cgi-bin/forums/forums.cgi?post=72674

I'd just like to point out this link from over at surviiivor.com. Quite an interesting post.

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-25-02, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Merger Color .."
Thought I should bump this one up..

Does anyone have caps of the flags of their last challange? Could one of them have possably be their merger color.. Any thoughts.

And then there were none....

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-26-02, 05:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "We go through this every season"
The merge color is orange. Well, no duh. We knew this already, and this same thing happened last year, when about 5 different people opened up new threads saying: "I found out what the merge color is!!" like it was some big f'n surprise to us, or something. If you go onto the CBS site and take a look at it, you will notice that they usually have the buffs for purchase, with a choice of THREE colors. So, hmm, if two of the colors are being used, I wonder what that third unused color is. If you don't believe me, here is the link:

http://store.cbs.com/survivor5/index.php

Anywho, if I sound cranky, that is because I am. I just woke up, can't get back to sleep, so I came here. So I apologize if I hurt any feelings, but at this exact moment, I am too tired to be worrying about others. Have a good day/afternoon/evening/late night.

"This, unfortunately, is the high point of my day" - Lester Burnham

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-26-02, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: We go through this every season"
Actually I thought it interesting the 1 flag that Erin went and got during one of the rounds.. it had the classic Survivor symbol and outwit outplat outlast and some tan looking color with orange included that of course looks like the color adjusted buff that Robb is wearing the the pic above.... of course this is nothing new we were all specualting this at the beginning of the show

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-26-02, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: We go through this every season"
Here's what I think the merger color is...ITS PURDY!

If your happy and you know it, Do the Cooper dance!!

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-28-02, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: We go through this every season"
If you try to select a color in the drop down lists for ordering the only choices are Burnt Orange and Purple. If they ever had a third color it's gone now.

http://store.cbs.com/survivor5/item.php?id=buffs&itemID=8138

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •